This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The jury speaks

Topic » The jury speaks

2618 days 21 hours ago
jharrin7887
1) Despite the game you talk up, why do YOU think we all let you go further than we should've let you.

Essentially, players kept me because I was in a position in the house where at every angle, other players were my shield. Tyler was a sheild for me because Max wanted his partner out. Max screwed himself by playing both sides. Anthony was a threat, and a threat who was indeed on my side.

I made myself useful to almost anyone and everyone each week. I was in a spot in the game where I could work with anyone at any given time.

2) I want you to explain to us why you played a better game than Patrick and how it benefited you and nobody else.

I played a better social game than Patrick. Patrick played a better physical game than me.
Every single eviction this season went my way, except for the anthony vote because i wasn't even online. Had patrick not won the final 4 pov or final 3 hoh, he wouldn't be sitting here. While I am sitting here, despite never winning any povs or hohs after the massacre quit.
2618 days 21 hours ago
jharrin7887
Let me rephrase that first question answer

I was WILLING to work with anyone at any given time. Some weeks it just wasn't logical. Like I wasn't gonna go to andrea and sam in the final 6 and be like final 3 deal? That just would have looked stupid for everyone
2618 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
Andrea:

1) Once your formidable Alliance Walked, why did you choose to migrate to Myself, Max & Sam before switching to Joe?

First, the reason I decided to work with the three of you is because I liked you guys the most. That seems very simple but I had already established a strong bond with Max, and also figured that I'd be able to work with Sam well. And I figured I'd be able to work with you through association. I wasn't close with anyone else by that point and I didn't think that burning my blossoming friendships with Max and Sam to work with a bunch of people I hadn't spoken any game with would be worth it.

2) Was the Intention always meant to be You & Joe or was there an alternative you would've preferred?

I never had any intention of working with anyone else outside of you, Max and Sam until I knew Max was going home. At that point I had a choice of either sticking with you and Sam and risking a 3rd or 4th place finish, or finding a new person that I could play the game alongside with. And given that Joe came to me the night before Max's eviction in a stunned state because he expected Anthony to have put up you and Sam gave me an opportunity to get close with Joe and make him feel comfortable. I don't know why he's talking about wanting to have worked with you because he told me the reason he distrusted Anthony is because Anthony hadn't nominated you, lmao. And I guess there was no alternative for me. Jack was too big of a goat to risk taking far, Nolan had friends on the Jury, and Sam was also a Jury threat.
2618 days 21 hours ago
jharrin7887
Yes, anthony nomination pat and max was a shock to me

it make it look like anthony made a deal with sam/andrea, which was HORRIBLE for me because then anthony was no longer a shield to me

thats when i knew i needed to make it in good with pat
2618 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
You could have said that earlier instead of telling Andrea you trusted her the whole game acting like you were ready to crown her with a rose bouquet until she nominated you at Final 6. In your conversations with me at Final 8, you definitely wanted to split Andrea and Sam up.

I lied to Andrea once and that was in the game when I told her my deal with you wasn't real.
2618 days 20 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
So... hi. Even after the game shit is still exploding.

Joe: I know I played a shit game. How was my game good?

Patrick: Okay. You played an Under-The-Radar game. So what? Why should I vote for you?
2618 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
Jack:

I only played under the radar until I was nominated. You should vote for me because I played very appropriately under the circumstances. When there were lots of big threats in the beginning, I stayed quiet and avoided the chopping block. When I got nominated, I took action and solidified a Final 2 with Joe to help me out down the road to split up pairs such as Anthony/Nolan and Andrea/Sam. You were collateral damage because at that time, I trusted Nolan more to work with Joe and I than I trusted you. So yeah, I think I played quite well strategically and though not as well socially as I would have liked (I tried being personable with people but that didn't necessarily keep me off the block), I don't think a superb social game would have helped me out in any way because I was already perceived as too big of a threat by the time I began going up consistently (starting at Final 5).
2618 days 16 hours ago
jharrin7887
Jack

You played a in the middle game, which was a game to get you to the end. I'm surprised it didn't

Just because I say you played a game to get to the end, doesn't mean I think you would have won. But you did a good job to get yourself in the position you were in
2618 days 4 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
With that, my vote is definitely locked.

Good luck on Finale Night.
2615 days 19 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
oops @ me not asking a question

my vote was already decided before this thread was made though, so good luck to you 2!
2615 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
hi
2615 days 19 hours ago
IceIceBaby
These flops just cannot let this season die
2615 days 19 hours ago
jharrin7887
gl patrick :)
even tho you don't need it since you for sure won

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!