This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB9 — Day 28

Topic » SBB9 — Day 28

2032 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
It's time for the jury to deliberate on the winner of Suitman's Big Brother 9 — Jordan or LeQuisha?

Chandler, Ben, Patrick, Tico, Ryan, Eli, Lynette, Mari and Shadi have until 5pm EST tomorrow (Thursday) to ask questions and then submit their vote for the winner.

At that time I will read the votes, declare the winner, and enter you back into the Skype VL.

In the event of a tie, the tiebreaker vote goes to the 12th place player, Erik.
2032 days 4 hours ago
LusciousLips5
So guys here we are firstly I wanna thank Shawn and the rest of this crazy cast for an amazing game I have truly loved it and omg I’m here!!! Secondly I’m not going to bore you all with a massive long speech but I am going to tell you about why I deserve to win this season of big brother!

As many of you will know I’m not a BB player I’m actually considered and more known for my survivor gameplay in the group game community, so this game for me was so alien and new to me but I knew I had the attributes to win! I know my strength is social and strategy! And I think I implemented these both amazingly in this game!

I headed and was a key player in numerous alliances throughout this game!

- The Envelopes (myself, Patrick, jordan and Jake)
- The Coven (Mari, myself and Lynette)
- Randomise Slaves (Myself, Patrick, Jordan, shadi, tico and jt)
And many more final 2’s/3’s along the way!

My gameplay allowed me to make big moves but never take any heat for them I mean I voted in the majority every time this season and that’s not by mistake I knew what was going on at every point in the game! I knew who would be nominated and I knew who would be vetoed etc because I had my finger on the pulse and worked with the right people to give me information! My social game also helped save me numerous times people trusted me and believed me even if I was lying!

My mouth kept me out of hot seat and my mind helped me move forward in the game, I mean I was even able to get Ryan to throw me the HoH when I was planning on evicting him all along and it worked! Many of you aided me along the way I agree but I was only ever loyal to Jordan and that is the person who I brought  along all the way to the end! And even he didn’t know about some of the moves I was making!

Yes I wasn’t the flashiest of players but by god I played the game and I think played quite well, I was constantly back and forth between alliances trying to keep each other safe but when one was nominated acting shocked and surprised but knowing exactly what was going! I kept my core alliance with me as far as I could but then cut my loses and didn’t look back because I knew I needed to moving forward!

I hope you all can see how much effort and gameplay I put in this season and hopefully you all reward me with the win! Good luck Jordan!!! I know some of you may not be my biggest fan but I did play and I was loyal to that one person who I promised and made a commitment with on day 1, that person stood by me through everything and I hope you all can see my loyalty

If anyone has any further questions I’d gladly take them?
2032 days 4 hours ago
ticofernandez
Lq before the hoh you mailed me asking to help you so my question is how many people helped you cheat to win it?
2032 days 4 hours ago
jman96
I'm gonna do my speech soon.
2032 days 4 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Yes tico I did ask you to help me but you weren’t online along with every single person on the jury haha you can’t really blame me for taking initiative and trying to get the job done as quick as possible?
2032 days 4 hours ago
LusciousLips5
And if you don’t believe me ask the jury yourself no one responded because ya’ll weren’t there
2032 days 3 hours ago
jman96
Hello, I want to thank shawn for having me be a part of this journey, it was a fun experience. I also want to thank my housemates for also making this a fun experience. I do hope that theres no hard feelings after all that is happened.

So outside of a quick game trial for one of the suitman survivor games, this is the first Big Brother game I ever played on this site. and going into this game, I knew that I had to make strong bonds right off the bat or else there would have been trouble for me early on.

So the alliance was made between me, Lequisha, Patrick and Jake known as "The Envelopes" and then shadi, tico and JT came in and "Randomize Slaves" was born. those were two alliances I knew that would keep me in the game. But I also had to make the strong bonds with people outside of the alliances. I had people like Chandler and Ryan close to me as well as mari and lynette even if those didn't end so well. With those strong bonds here it would help me out if I was ever nominated for eviction which did happen 5 times throughout the season and stayed there 3 of those 5 times.

Yes, I know that I did not win one single HOH throughout the game, but it was partly my strategy, sometimes I would try to win, but other times I would try to not win so that I don't look like a physical beast and get sent packing early. I knew that if I can work my way throughout the game with strategy and social games then the HOH would not be needed. I needed to lay low at times and let the big players take each other out with their drama.

When the jury stage came around I knew that I needed to make sure that I have a way to the end. So I had my final 2 deals with people like Lequisha, Shadi, Mari and Ryan so that people would still want me around. Through with that kind of gameplay blood eventually had to get on my hands which happened notably in the final 4 when I had to win veto to secure my own safety and I had to evict someone I thought would have a strong chance of winning If they made it to the end which was mari.

Even if I have not won HOH, I have been playing throughout the game. being social with a good amount of people, voting in the majority every single time, actually voting the entire time, being around for every single challenge except for the second weeks veto and the final 4 hoh, and having to make sure certain people leave at times, i'll explain more on that later if you want to know. I didn't just lay around and sheep people, I played and made choices that would help me in the game short term and long term.

Im ready for your questions.
2032 days 3 hours ago
ticofernandez
Jordan if you won final hoh would you have brought lq?
2032 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
Jordan, you never won any comps. Tell me in what way you managed to convince HOH’s / POV’s to target your targets.

Please don’t give me an answer of “oh they just targeted my targets and i didn’t even have to ask” because that’s just luck and not skill.
2032 days 3 hours ago
jman96
ticofernandez
Jordan if you won final hoh would you have brought lq?

That was something I have been debating for a bit between Shadi and Lequisha. But if I won the final HOH, I probably would not have brought lequisha to the final 2.

I'll explain why: Even though she has been involved in some drama with people, espically Chandler, she has had in hand in some moves with the biggest one being the quote on quote "backdoor" Ryan. Ryan himself told me that if he left on her HOH, lequisha would get all of the credit and people would respect that.
2032 days 3 hours ago
LusciousLips5
So Jordan has just brought forward that in any scenario apart from me winning HoH I would be sat in the jury! I had to win that final competition to garuntee my spot in front of you all! Shadi and Jordan would of sent me packing where I know in all scenarios Jordan would of been sat here because he was deemed a sheep/ goat
2032 days 3 hours ago
jman96
Pokepat
Jordan, you never won any comps. Tell me in what way you managed to convince HOH’s / POV’s to target your targets.

Please don’t give me an answer of “oh they just targeted my targets and i didn’t even have to ask” because that’s just luck and not skill.

Actually I won 2 POV's. one at the final 6, and one at the final 4. It's not much but it's something. I wasn't even gonna answer like that, im not that horrible of a person. lol.

so, it wasn't much convincing the HOH's to target the people im targeting, and more of the trying to convince the people that were actually voting. The HOH might want someone gone, but at the end of the game it's the voters that make the decisions.
2032 days 2 hours ago
jman96
as since lequisha brought up me being seen as a worthless sheep, I might as well say this now, I know that some might see me as a sheep or goat in this game, espically when every time I was nommed I was considered a "pawn", except for the final 3 when I just couldn't win the HOH.

But me laying low and not being noticed a lot around the first half, was part of my strategy. Because usually when people go hard right out of the gate, people will put targets on their back and get evicted. So I mostly had to rely on my social game around that time that is me playing in the game of big brother which is was ment to be a social experiment when it first came out.

When I think of sheep in group games, I think of the ones that absoutly nothing the entire game, just followed orders, didn't talk to a lot of people and just be considered nothing in the game. To me, when called a sheep, that's like you saying that im worthless, a waste of life. I would know because years ago, i would be called bashed hard and called a sheep that was nothing in these group games. and it was something i did not need again as i already feel like nothing in real life.
2031 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Congrats on both of you for making the final 2. My question is what was your lowest point in the game and how you managed to overcome it to get to the end?
2031 days 21 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Jordan I’m not saying you are a sheep at all but I think you were deemed a sheep
2031 days 21 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Congrats on both of you for making the final 2. My question is what was your lowest point in the game and how you managed to overcome it to get to the end?

My lowest point was definitely not being able to have control when I was nominated, being nominated is not a great thing to have to do and then to top it off I then got the penalty vote so for me I thought my game was up but I was able Ryan to get back in with you and hope you don’t mind me saying this manipulate you to hand me the following HoH and POV which then caused your demise!

I had a penalty throughout most of the jury phase of the game yet it never came into question because I made sure I never went on the block I knew if I hit the block with that vote it would be too easy to get me out so I used my social bonds and my strategic gameplay to keep me out of that scenario

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!