This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 2 Results (Bunker Meeting)

Topic » Day 2 Results (Bunker Meeting)

4750 days 3 hours ago
NickSaysRawrxD
Kaylee8 - 4
Yankeeman311 - 1
Calicofan997 - 1
49288 - 1 (Penalty)

The vote was NOT Unanimous. The prize money is now at 5 T$, and has been slashed in half again. Contestants, you need to work together as a group and decide on one person.

Kaylee8 has come in 8th place.
4750 days 3 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
who voted for yankeeman and calico i understand one of them was kaylee but who didnt vote for kaylee.

Hey nick was 49288 informed he was back in the game
4750 days 3 hours ago
NickSaysRawrxD
Yes, I did send him a PM and he did reply.
4750 days 3 hours ago
NickSaysRawrxD
I'm sorry, contestants. I did not record this vote.

Kaylee8 - 4
Yankeeman311 - 1
Calicofan997 - 1
Inkread - 1
49288 - 1 (Penalty)
4750 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I voted kaylee
4750 days 3 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
so at least 2 ppl voted out of the agreement and one didnt vote at all. Dang i thought we were all on the same page.
4750 days 3 hours ago
Inkread
:S i voted kaylee too. i don't see the point in the vote getting split because someone is just voting randomly.. I think that:

aiwf, gaia, jss, and i voted kaylee...

kaylee might've voted me, and everyone else either didn't vote or voted randomly.
4750 days 3 hours ago
yankeeman311
there was an agreement?
4750 days 3 hours ago
Inkread
yeah lol we decided to vote kaylee just based on lack of socializing :S oh well, let's try not to make the prize money drop more.. any suggestions on who to vote out? :S
4750 days 3 hours ago
yankeeman311
calico. im srry i voted him or her out last time and am doing that again
4750 days 3 hours ago
calicofan997
eltas voge out yankee he looks anerexic
4750 days 3 hours ago
calicofan997
and im a girl yankee
4750 days 3 hours ago
yankeeman311
ok im srry ur avatar was a guy wen i 1st met u so yea
4750 days 2 hours ago
Inkread
well if you're voting him/her, i'll probably do that too because either way, I thought calico was voting with us by voting kaylee off yesterday cos calico was online when we were discussing who to vote off :S

she mustve voted yankee instead :S
4750 days 2 hours ago
Inkread
i'll just wait till aiwf / someone else decides which way; but idk why you didnt vote with us yesterday calico :S
4750 days 2 hours ago
yankeeman311
i think its pretty clear its gonna b me or calico. im willing to battle against her. u guys decide

open group

Unanimous S5: All Stars (NOW APPLYING)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!