This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 1

4752 days 6 hours ago
NickSaysRawrxD
Welcome, all.

This is how the game will work: Each day, at 7 PM EST, someone will be eliminated. The vote MUST be Unanimous. If the vote is not Unanimous, your prize money will be slashed in half. Your prize money begins at 20 T$.

Your first Bunker Meeting will be at 7 PM EST. You must send me your elimination votes by tomorrow (Monday) at 7 PM EST. All contestants MUST communicate in the "Day" topics. There are no private conversations in Unanimous. You are in a bunker, so there is no where to hide.

Good luck, contestants.
4752 days 6 hours ago
thanx
4752 days 6 hours ago
jstragg21
HEYLO
4752 days 6 hours ago
Inkread
hey everyone
4752 days 6 hours ago
Inkread
aiwf had a good suggestion last time where we vote off people who aren't posting so that we can try to keep the vote as unanimous as possible

because if someone doesnt vote, they automatically get a vote cast against them, and if we vote someone else, the prize money would be halved
4752 days 6 hours ago
yankeeman311
here
4752 days 5 hours ago
jstragg21
4752 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Hey! Sorry. Was eating dinner
4752 days 5 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
here
4752 days 5 hours ago
NickSaysRawrxD
Contestants, I can now reveal that someone has ALREADY sent in their elimination vote.
4752 days 5 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
yet to comment
Aliceinwonderla
Kaylee8
Calicofan997
4752 days 5 hours ago
Aliceinwonderland
heyy guys <333
4752 days 5 hours ago
Aliceinwonderland
eewww cali is here :x
4752 days 5 hours ago
calicofan997
sne t in my vote
4752 days 5 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
only kaylee8 has yet to vote
4752 days 4 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
i meant to be active but calico we are supposed to agree as a cast on who to vote out so the prize dose not drop to half

open group

Unanimous S5: All Stars (NOW APPLYING)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!