This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KTCS 4: Free Agents - Confessionals

Topic » KTCS 4: Free Agents -..

1286 days 21 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Noah: Oct 16th
So, I'm not going to lie, what I'm hoping for is seeing Tyler drawing the kill card and getting upset by Michael.  Like, going after Tyler this early isn't beneficial, because he'll likely survive any attack.  But, if he draws the Kill Card and goes out with no blood on my hands.  If he does, I'm probably the strongest competitor remaining in the game, and with almost full coverage, I have a really good shot at winning this thing with Tyler out of the picture.  In a way, I almost want Eddy to stick around, because that's one person I could throw in and not betray, even though I feel confident with anyone else in power, I almost need that person I can fuck over.  But, if Eddy wins a solo comp, like fuck me.  Eddy is good for my game as long as he stays OUT of power.
Alan and David not voting me in is a huge sigh of relief though.  I don't have either of their backs in the slightest, so I'm glad they didn't catch on.  This is like in Big Brother, when you're in the power alliance, and the underdogs get power, and you don't see the block.  Scary, but ultimately a sigh of relief.  Michael going though would low-key be hilarious, because I still suspect it was he who leaked The Castle, not Jordan/Mike, so if that's true and he does go, then that's the fucking best 😂😂😂.
Still maintaining my relationship with Kaylee, who only I speak with in the entire cast, talking to Jay, who I don't think would put me in but I could fuck over with little repercussion, straddling both sides of the Castle,  have a relationship with David, one with Alan, and a secret deal with Darrius.  I should be covered onenough bases, hopefully, to survive the double as long as I don't end up in that draw.  But winning is still key.
1286 days 21 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
David: Oct 16th
So our choice for the vote is Michael due to the fact that we feel like he is a number and a sheep for the 6. The draw is pretty stacked with people who I feel like can upset Michael and I'm praying for an Eddy & Tylor kill card. If not this might be a problem. I just feel like in general, I really need to win the challenges because it's gotten to the point where I feel like anyone can put me in and I don't like the feeling at all.
1286 days 21 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Noah: Oct 16th
        FUCK YOU RAVIOLI AND YOUR GODDAMN WORD SEARCHES, I WAS THE FASTEST ON THE JIGSAW AND THE SLIDE, BUT NOOO FUCKING GODAMN WORD SEARCHES WHEN I HAVE ADHD AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE LAST TO COMPLETE THOSE IN GRADE SCHOOL
AND NOW I'M GOING INTO THE DRAW LIKE GOD DAMN IT
I WANT TO DIE
1286 days 21 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Arek: Oct 17th
Okay I am still shocked by how I managed to win a big comp that included puzzles !!! 😆😊 anyways first things first so I’ll try to summarise the events leading up to that moment . Firstly Michael informed me he quit, which made me quite sad cuz he was my closest ally the one who I knew 100% would never stab me , but I understood his decision giving by the fact that he’s on a bad time zone , worse than myself . Anyways when it came to the challenge and I found out there was a triple elimination coming I thought to myself okay that’s it lmao it’s over for me . I’m getting evicted 2morrow. But as I always do, I decided to try my best and my attitude coming into a competition that I thought I could never win was in fact super chilly . I didn’t feel nervous at all. The first puzzle - jigsaw I finished like 6/10 I was like yeah that’s good enough I ain’t going into a draw . The next one was a word comp that wasn’t actually that bad - it was pretty fun. Yet, I took like the last safe spot , avoiding the draft once again. That felt good . And the last comp - a slide puzzle . I approached it as usual pretty calmly . I mean you gotta be logical obviously , but you also need a lot of luck for that and whatever I did worked out. I finished FIRST lmao. I couldn’t believe it , lol. It obviously feels nice to know that I can not only get that win, but also be first. Oh my own merits. Anyways coming into the vote I have no idea what I’m going to do yet . I know for sure that I won’t be snakey, meaning that I will not be necessarily targeting “competitors” . I think I will base my vote on many different factors , for example who I spoken to the least, or who I don’t think will help me in a long run - as an ally or whatever. I want to see what tylor or Alan think too and where they’re heads are at before making tht decision. Anyways it feels good to be safe and to have the power for a change! 🙉🙈
1286 days 21 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Tyler: Oct 17th
        Noah and Darrius can go.
1286 days 21 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Noah: Oct 17th
        So I'm going in to tonight with the mentality of I'm going in, if anything else happens, it's a reprieve.  I'd be lying if I didn't say I was completely tripping out at the moment.  I am, but I feel like I can beat the people in the draw with me and Darrius at most things.  And who knows, I've been in an elimination slump for a while, and winning a three-way elimination might be the perfect thing to get me out of my own head.  But come on, all these people have been in at least 2 draws, and have each escaped each time without having to fight, 2 of these bitches deserve to go in, not me who's been strategically in charge and competitively performing.  (Legit got 1st in 2/3 Daily Portions, I just hate word searches, and have had trouble mixing up letters like all my life).
But, I got Ice in my Veins, I'm ready to go down, and kick 2 asses.  Doesn't matter who, if you're against me in there, I'm coming for you.  Gotta channel Hufus rn
1286 days 21 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Tyler: Oct 17th
        okay this isn't good cause now I have no allies
1286 days 21 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Kaylee: Oct 17th
I know i know, i've been actually SHITTY with sending in these, sorry. But, this elim was CONFESSIONAL worthy. I really didn't think Darrius had it in him, he showed these mf's that he's not to be tried. I'm shook to say the least. I'm honestly sad to see Noah go, i really thought he'd make the finals. I'm surprised i'm even still in the game. I've made it by basically on my own, i have no allies, Noah was my "closest" one so now i'm gonna be screwed, but i've fought from the bottom before so i can do it again.
1286 days 21 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Kaylee: Oct 17th
Two confessionals in one night? Shocker! Gasps But ugh, i'm in the goddamn draw again. At this point i'm legit about to just pull all the cards and throw the elim. This 6 person alliance is gonna win regardless anyway, there's legit no way i'm gonna be able to do good in the game now. I probably have another 2-3 days left only because they all view me as a "weak threat" and i'm just over it. I'm frustrated bc i can't do good on a challenge and i just suck at them all and i'm literally left with all the good players, it's discouraging tbh. Idk what i'm gonna do tbh. There's no light at the end of the tunnel for ya girl & she's about to just jump ship.
1286 days 21 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Arek: Oct 17th
Bad week! First it's Noah who leaves, and then we lose another ally number. Jordan too... I guess? Then Darrius was close to a win, and that made me nervous, considering I have sent him into the elimination challenge. Anyways, Ty and Mike ended up winning, which is pretty good if you ask me. Even though, I don't trust Mike and Ty told me something concerning - that he won't do Darrius (meaning they must be close, which also makes me even more sure that he was indeed the one who leaked "The Castle" alliance chat earlier)... Although, I doubt Tylor will set on me, because I do think I'm one of (if not the one) closest allies for him right now, so even if it doesn't go his way with Darrius, they should be able to settle on someone like Eddy/Jay or whoever. I really wish Michael hadn't left, this has made our team sooo much weaker. I wish I also had more time to help Noah winning this challenge, I tried, but unfortunately I was a bit busy so couldn't go all the way. It'll be interesting to see how things go from now on, but I do think I just have to avoid the draws and ideally me and Tylor has to keep winning because we might as well be goners soon.
1286 days 21 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
David: Oct 19th
It's insane to me that Tylor wants to vote me in. Acting like I haven't worked with him the entire game. It definitely shows me that he is closer to Mike than I am and that's all I need to know. Thank God for the relationships that I have made that have allowed me to be protected by Kaylee/Darrius/Jay. Obviously, I still don't know what Kaylee will be doing but I know Darrius/Jay are set in stone voting Arek in so if Kaylee wants to do a tie and be annoying she can. Just she needs to know if she pulls a move like that she's kissing any goodbye to the final that she has.
1286 days 21 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Arek: Oct 19th
Honestly I feel like it’s over for me . I knew we were going to lose this challenge as soon as it was announced - I knew ty is a good spammer for one. Second thing is that we’ve had two Europeans me and Alan plus David who I didn’t think was going to spam . The worst thing for me is that we didn’t have jay nor kaylee in our team, so now that we lost I feel like everyone is a stronger player than me tbh. I’m confident that Darius will push for me , and I don’t see why kaylee or joy wouldn’t do that 😜 anyways whoever loses the draw between mike-Alan-David is probably going to beat me. But hey, I think getting 8th placement out of like what 16 players? is pretty good tbh ☺️
1286 days 21 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
This draw is so important. I know that if I am able to get past this round, I have a huge chance of making it to the final. I really impress myself day in and day out with this challenge and I really just want to make it to that final challenge.
DURING DRAW
Alan picks a blank card now its up to me. I have 2 cards in front of me and I am so nervous right now. I really don't wanna go against Arek and would rather it be Mike.
picks the Blank Card
I DID ITT, HOLY SHIT. THIS would've been an INSANE elimination and I could've almost gone home. I have so much game left in me.
1286 days 21 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
It's crazy that someone like Arek - who won last season - is getting out. I never really viewed Mike as such a threat but, I could've been underestimating him in this entire season.
1286 days 21 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
David: Oct 20th
The 5 Draws
I am actually so fucking nervous right now. I can feel my heart beating in my chest. I have played such a perfect physical and political game to ensure that I didn't get voted in. I know I've been in a few draws but I was able to luck out and make sure towards the end of the season that I wasn't in any draws and I wasn't voted in. I am so insanely proud of my gameplay this season. Compared to the last seasons that I was on, I really shined bright and I just hope that I can somehow pull out the win.
Tylor and Darrius pick blanks
My heart is beating so hard. I just have to pray that Alan's and Jay's are a kill card.
Alan picks a kill card
I had a small sigh of relief but again, I need Jay to pick it. I don't want to test my chances against Alan
Jay picks the kill card
I DID IT OH MY GOD. Tears fall from my eyes I worked so hard this challenge flashbacks for me campaigning I was in the best shape of my life flashback to Alan and I dominating as a duo I am so proud and honored to have gotten here and I am so excited to be in my first KTCS Final.

open group

KTCS — Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!