This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KTCS 4: Free Agents - Confessionals

Topic » KTCS 4: Free Agents -..

1286 days 23 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Noah: Oct 13th
So, I knew coming in after today's daily, Eddy was a lost cause, he's friends with Bryan.  He was never going to vote with me, next is Darrius, and I figured maybe I could get him to follow.  But the dude SURPRISED me.  I mean looking at his friends list (sees Bryan), it makes SENSE, but like the dude is acting entitled and pissed off that he's NOT a member of this alliance.  Like, you have not posted on the forum almost at all my dude and you've played no social game so far.  Like sit down bro.  And then SCOTT is completely giving me the cold shoulder.

The pitch to Scott would be, after not doing well challenge #2, people didn't know if you were strong enough to include, so you weren't thought of.  NOW, the people in the group want to work with you, and, if you try to rally the noobs with Alan/Darrius, shit isn't going to go well, you may have majority, but you lack the competitors to truly perform.  And y'all will likely get beat.  Or, side with the strong people and we can steamroll.
THE ISSUE IS, HE WON'T RESPOND.  LIKE, DUDE, I NEED SOMETHING ANYTHING, I'VE SEEN YOU COME ON MULTIPLE TIMES.
The issue is all these team days, they're going to fuck shit up for us, with individual days, the weaker people hit the draw, and we likely control the votes.  But these teams leads to shit like Darrius/Eddie not being present, and still getting a vote.  I know 13 is probably individual, but I'm hoping 14 is too rather than teams of 7.  Because with teams of 7, we could get a bad split, I could go to the draw, etc.  But with individuals, we can  take control without the numbers.
I'm still pissed at whoever the fuck this leaker is, and they ruined a potential steamroll.
But I have to stay relaxed and not panic, gotta have ice in my veins if I'm going to handle the situation.  Because I think a minority with the strong, is better than a majority with the weak in this format.
1286 days 23 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Noah: Oct 13th
Here's the pitch to Scott, hopefully, I've been convincing:

-----

So essentially, I know you might feel burned by me, not being included and all.  But, I’d like to lay down some additional context.  Essentially, the chat was created int he time between your elim win, and the following daily.  And, it was essentially a pact among strong competitors, to look out for each other, and ensure that we didn’t like end up all going after each other, and letting a bunch of weak players coast to the final, and possibly, having an undeserving winner.  And, it’s also people that can win eliminations if we draw kill cards.
The thing is, you fit that mold, we just didn’t really see it the first 2 rounds is all, and I think the people in the alliance (although not everyone has said it) want to bring you into the fold.  And the thing is, if you think we’re an unbreakable 6 you would be on the bottom of, you aren’t.  The alliance was not only leaked, there’s a bunch of distrust going around, someone threw another person’t name out in that chat accidentally.  And shit is hitting the fan.  And not to mention, people have friends outside the group.  Tyler/Rohan are friends for example, but Rohan doesn’t fit the strength mantra.
So, here’s my pitch.  There’s a few ways you can go about this.  You have the deciding vote I’m sure about it.  Darrius I’m sure wants to get you/Eddy together, and control the vote, and send one person in that group down.  And essentially, create a divide.  And like, you/Alan would be like the only real strong competitors there, so it would essentially be like dragging noobs through the sand.  Plus, if you do do that.  David/Jay/Kaylee have the statistical probability of drawing the kill card.  And I think anyone you vote down out of Tyler/Arek/Michael/Mike would be statistically likely to beat that person anyhow.

Or, we could try and recoup that group and pick up the broken pieces, with you now included this time (And I’m pretty positive you wouldn’t be like a #7 on the bottom at all), and we have 7/15 players, and like all the strongest competitors with the exception of Alan.  And Alan can play lone soldier.  Darrius will also be against us, but he doesn’t show up at challenges, and will more than likely get his ass kicked if we send him in.  And he’s just friends with Bryan, so he’s making a bigger deal out of it than it should be.  But the point is, with that group, we can essentially steamroll this entire season until the endgame.
1286 days 23 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Arek: Oct 14th
Okay so this round should be good for me as well. Luckily, I avoided going into a draw, albeit barely, but still 😜 as for the people that won it’s literally my alliance ty and Noah , so I bet they will send in someone competitive and strong , possibly even Alan, unless ofc Noah decides to play a different game I mean I know his social and a good group game player, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he had side alliances , but yeah I’m not rly worried about it just yet I just don’t see why would he go against us . Then there’s David who I think I forgot to mention yesterday, but he is also someone that I consider quite w good friend we do have a snap streak that goes for a very long time lmfao, so yeah I would be very surprised if he voted me. I should be safe this round 🥰 I honestly hope that Scott avoids the draw because I truly think we could be good allies along the way
1286 days 23 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
David: Oct 14th
Right off the bat, I approach Noah and Tylor obviously, I want us 3 to work together and be on the same page. Noah says Alan to me first and immediately I'm like "ok cool" but then I get to thinking... Apparently there is a 6 person alliance chat leaked. I asked Tylor about it but he said he wasn't the one who made it. Basically he said it's real and I don't know how far along and how loyal they are. According to Noah, Alan is a great competitor but the thing is. I'm not in that alliance chat. It makes sense for Noah to want to put Alan in bc he's a big threat to their team. So I'm going to try and talk to Alan to see where his head is at and give him a run down and maybe try to work with him to make sure that both of us don't get screwed over.
1286 days 23 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Noah: Oct 14th
So, am I optimistic about the vote today?  No, Scott told me he'd sleep on it, and to be honest, that's a really bad sign.  When someone tells you they'll sleep on something, or think about something, they rarely ever come back with ok, you're right, and then things swing your way.  Especially when the opposite is the default.  So I think Arek/Michael/Mike/Tyler are getting voted in here.  Will I bandwagon off that?  Fuck no, whoever it is, is likely to come back and be pissed, and I want to show my word means something.  Plus, there's more likely I face retaliation from that person than someone like Nikki, who never shows up, so yeah, I'm fine.  Plus, I need to protect Mike.  The Castle chat is dead, but I want to try and bring it back with the inclusion of Scott.  But, Scott doesn't appear to be going for it and my theory, doesn't help matters.  That being said, I do feel like a lot of today is going to come down to the kill card.  This might be an extremely pivotal elimination.  The vote, (i.e. what Scott decides will dictate the course of the game), and the kill card/who goes in the elim could leave a massive impact.  But for now, I'm looking to set up my own protection.  This means, talking to Scott 1 on 1, maintaining the relationship I have with Kaylee, checking up with Alan and seeing if we're still good, and also, I'm reaching out to Darrius, apologizing and such, giving him the 1 on 1 talk, just to smooth things over.  No matter what alliances I'm in, I'm Numero Uno.  And if it's my alliance is crumbling, better the other members go in instead of me.
1286 days 23 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
SO, I GOT THIS FROM SCOTT, AND I QUOTE:  "I’m in a sticky situation right now. Because I’m in another group game with Darrius. It’s a survivor one and we’ve hit merge. And I desperately need his help and loyalty in that game. And I don’t want to jeopardize that by hanging him out to dry here"

https://media.giphy.com/media/SWoRKslHVtqEasqYCJ/giphy.gif

I just, not ANOTHER GAME, being Scotty's reasoning for justifying his decision lmao.  I goddamn can't.  Alright bro, w/e.  I'm still going to vote Nikki in, I found out from Darrius that the vote was Michael, which didn't come as a shock.  But Michael surviving is a pretty likely thing, and I'm not going to screw him and bandwagon on that vote.  Nikki isn't going to give me any serious repercussions from this, so voting for Nikki, while not technically a burn, is still a good burn vote.
I made a final plea to Scott, to try and get him to get Darrius to change his mind, but it will be to no avail, Michael is going to go down.  And I mean, I'm not sure how to feel about it.  I'm not sure how much I trust Michael, and personally, my thought is HE LEAKED The Castle, but I could be wrong.  But I don't really have another suspect at this point.  If he wins, I didn't vote him in, and if he loses, that's a strong competitor out of the game.  It might be a strong competitor I need, but hopefully I have coverage from Darrius, Scott, Kaylee, Rohan, MAYBE David, MAYBE Alan, and MAYBE Jay in addition to my own alliance.
Ngl, I'm actually somewhat happy about this to be completely honest.  Michael goes in, but I'm not betraying him, and did put my best foot forward to save him, so my hands are completely clean.  I actually do trust Mike, so I don't want to see him draw the Kill Card, even though michael vs Mike guarantees a strong player going home.
The BEST scenario would be Alan drawing the kill card, I come out with clean hands, 2 strong players I'm aligned with but don't trust go into elim and I don't have to break a sweat.  I'm not sure how to feel about Jay/Kaylee drawing the card, because while I think Jay is closer to our side of things, Kaylee, while I don't think she trusts me fully, is at least someone I have a close relationship with.

So if Michael's going in, then that's fine, I can recover, and my order of who I want to get the Kill Card most to least is:
Alan
David (Not that close, and I don't trust him)
Jay/Kaylee
Mike
1286 days 23 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
So Scott came to me and said he would vote Nikki in today. OK!  I mean I guess lol, apparently he spoke to Michael and not Nikki, so he'll vote Nikki in?  Bro just switched on a DIME lmao, but I'm fine with it XD.  My vote could send someone home again.  And I'll be glad sitting here with no votes cast towards anyone left in the game.  I might be able to have a stronghold on this cast after all :p
1286 days 23 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
So, Nikki got voted in, and this is FUCKING HILARIOUS.  Alan and Darrius are about ready to jump of a bridge at this point.  Rohan is nowhere to be found, I have deals with pretty much everyone on the cast, and I have now voted in the majority 3 different times, with a different majority each time.  I was only really a "deciding vote" that first time, but I still think it's fucking hilarious.

I voted with Tyler to send in Chandler 2-1
I voted with Mike and Michael to send in Bryan 3-1
And I voted with Jordan and Scott to send in Nikki 3-2

Like, Mike literally said to me on call, Noah, don't be modest, you're running the game.  And I mean, technically I am, but there are still some scenarios where a shot gets taken as me, so I'm going to avoid acting like a cocky douchebag.  But still MY POWER THIS SEASON LMAO.
1286 days 23 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
While Tyler has his ding dong out and is taking a whizz all over the minority, as is most of my alliance.  I'm luling the broken desperate players with sweet lullabies in their ears.  Shh yes of course I'm always here for you and remember don't send Noah into elimination.
It's great.  Darrius and i are cool now, I got Scott, both sides of The Castle think I'm solidly with them.  And I have the relationship with Kaylee on top.  I SHOULD have Alan, but he's not eating up what I'm serving.  Like, at least PRETEND to eat your vegetables like everyone else.  Pfft.
If this game didn't have changes every time that could lead to an unfavorable winning team for me, or have goddamn kill cards, I'd straight up be on cruise control rn.  But honestly, I probably would've have the level of control and layers of safety I have had it not been for a format like this.  So I'll take it, and all I need each round, is to just not get mad unlucky, and then I'm straight up cruising.
1286 days 23 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
oah: Oct 14th
Another daily, another win.  At this point, it's insane how many fucking times I've won.  Like, I'm somewhat running the show at this point.  And now, I have a new target in mind.  And yes, this person is ALAN.
I don't doubt Alan's loyalty to me, I'm simply denying it's existence.  I can read him like an open book, and the dude is going to try and cut me first chance he gets.  He's doing the quintessential annoying gger move where he's being shady as shit so he can either say "I WAS        LOYAL YOU BACKSTABBING WHORE" or he can stab me with a smile on his way.  Either way, fuck how he's acting and I want to send him down to that elim rink.
So, I softballed the idea to Tyler, and he said he had to go offline.  So, when David messaged me, I knew I had to try and pull a different tactic.  I first ask him if he wanted to make big or safe moves, and he said big like I thought he would.  And then, I slowly try and lead him to the fact that Alan should go in.  Now they need to talk, and let's see if I can pull of Alan going in, as this is a STACKED Draw.  Jay is the most sucky of them all, and he's alright, and the rest are good.  So the way I see it is, let's get a strong player out, with no blood on my hands except Alan's.
It's not my fault if u couldn't keep yourself out of the draw ;)
1286 days 23 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
David: Oct 15th
I’m so frustrated I want to put in Mike/Michael make a big move but no, these people want Eddy in and I don't wanna help the fucking 6 but I am literally outnumbered. I just know that I don't win the next daily and Mike/Michael do.
I'm getting sent in because I know Noah/Tylor are going to RUN their mouth to them. ugly this cast is ugly and I'm pissed. I don't want to but my vote is for Eddy
1286 days 23 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Noah: Oct 15th
Ok, so here's the deal, essentially Alan that plan isn't happening.  Tyler doesn't want to do that, and it's too risky right now.  Not only does it somewhat alienate Tyler, but Alan could come back and come for me.  So I figure, use this leverage to get some reassurance from Alan, and then pivot.  Now, I'm looking to vote Eddy in.  Tyler hates him so that's bonus #1.  Bonus #2 is I have the least relationship with him of everyone left on the cast.  EVERYONE else has said to have my back, so if he goes, I have full coverage going forward.  And, he's a strong player, so that's some competition going out.
And I know I eventually have to go against Tyler, but tbh, I feel like I have upset potential against him in a final, so I'm not playing this like I MUST make sure he doesn't reach final. Priority #1 is getting myself to that final, so you aren't going to be seeing me flip all the kill cards at any point this season.  But, I'll take the shot at Tyler at SOME point if I think there's a good opportunity.
1286 days 23 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Noah: Oct 15th
Thanks for doing my dirty work while you were here Scott ;), now run along
1286 days 23 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Mike: Oct 16th
So i am LONGGGGGG overdue for a confessional, so apologies in advance if this is too long and drawn out.
Let’s start with the cast reveal and the first challenge: immediately I’m not liking the cast. Not because I have any beef with anyone but because of the entire cast I really only know 4 people, 2 of which I’ve worked against in other group games (Bryan, Chandler), 1 solid competitorr and potential ally (Tylor) and one very good friend (Darrius). So jump to the first challenge, my team sucks. I’m the only one scoring for my team but since I have to sit out every other round, my team only has the potential to score every other round: which soon puts us in last place and the draw. The draw is somewhere I never wanted to end up because I have shitty luck. And what happens..? I pull the damn KILL CARD. Luckily Billy forfeits and i skate on by to challenge number 2.
Challenge number 2 is where you could kind of get a sense of who could potentially be working together based on who got bombs passed to them consistently and who coasted through that challenge. To no surprise….i lose again, but i’m not in the draw and I feel good about 2/3 of the winners so I am confident I won’t be facing elimination. But here is when things start to actually kick into gear when Noah approaches me about alliances.
Initially Noah forms an alliance called “The Princes” consisting of myself, Noah and Jordan as we each have had individual conversations with one another and felt good forming a trio. “The Princes” are in need of protect and where better to find protection than in “The Castle” which becomes the name of a larger 6 person alliance consisting of “The Princes” plus Are, Tylor and Michael as our shields within “The Castle”. Now this alliance would be amazing and 100% could steamroll the game, but I personally do not want this group to be the remaining 6 and I feel as if everyone has in the back of their minds that it’s good for now but it’s not going to last. No one really speaks in it, and the intentions aren’t really clear so there’s that. In terms of who I have the most trust with would be Darrius. I told him about “The Castle” alliance so that he wouldn’t outwardly target them until I needed him to but of course I had a blindspot in that Bryan and Darrius were close so Darrius told Bryan and upon his elimination exposed this group of 6. It’s hard to tell now whether or not that will come back to bite me, so far it hasn’t and this round is the only one in the past 5 where no one within the 6 is on the winning team.
I’m gonna skip the breakdown of the next 3 challenges because this is already long but long story short, I face the draw 2 more times, thankfully escaping the kill card and now I’m at the point of walking out of the gates of the castle. I really wanted to win this challenge because I wanted to have control and leverage to form a new majority alliance. There’s a strong possibility to one of the members of “The Castle” will be voted into elimination, and with 2 facing the draw there’s a strong possibility of a Castle member being eliminated and our numbers going from 6 to 5 in final 11, leaving us vulnerable to the numbers. Ideally I would like to form an alliance of myself, Darrius, Alan, David, Jay and a potential 6th of Noah. The only issue is that I don’t know if Alan will be open to that since I didn’t go along with him in protecting Bryan so I’m hoping Darrius can get the foundation of this alliance kick started.
I KNEW THIS IS HOW BRYAN FOUND OUT
1286 days 23 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Noah: Oct 16th
        YOUR BOY IS SAFE.  So, despite wanting to send one, I didn't get a chance to send a confessional prior to the vote.  Ultimately, what I was going to say was that this vote right here was a true test of the work I've done, because the 2 people who won are 2 people who's packs I do NOT have. And I was panicking a bit, because I was considering voting Alan in last time, and I certainly don't want everything I've said about David to get back to him.  I was personally nervous they'd send me in and Tyler would draw the kill card.  But, maybe I' actually am playing this thing well, and just straight up am actually in a good spot. I'm really glad I was able to survive after coming down from my win high, and I've made final 11.  Now, it's likely an individual day,and I NEED to win to ensure my safety from this double

open group

KTCS — Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!