This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KTCS 4: Free Agents - Confessionals

Topic » KTCS 4: Free Agents -..

1279 days 22 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
CONFESSIONALS
1279 days 22 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Kaylee: Oct 8th
Chileee, ya girl BOMBED this first challenge. I mean... eh, what did i expect? LOL. I'm not really good at trivia challenges. The only challenge i MAY stand a chance in is an endurance one or a luck based one. I'm kind of nervous tbh about tomorrow. This group seems like a quiet one. Most groups I've been in are super talkative and hyper but everyone seems super quiet and it's kind of crazy.
Fingers crossed I don't get voted in or pull a kill card. Bc bitch, i'm going home if i do LOL! Someone gonna drag my big ass through the mud and imma be the lame bitch who got sent home first. EW.
1279 days 22 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Noah: Oct 9th
Ah, Kennel’s Series, something I’ve been looking at for a while.  I’m ngl, I probably wouldn’t be on this season if I didn’t see one of Ravioli’s blogs.  But here I am, ready to play Free Agents.
Let me introduce myself, I’m Noah Kondon, extremely chaotic motherfucker, and also messy OTT player.  I’m usually a pre-jury flop when it comes to Survivor/BB games, and thus, I have started to try my hand at challenge games.  The key in those, is the eliminations, I love the concept of elims, and I need them high-key, most of the time.
So here’s the problem, usually in these types of games, I like to go around, play every mer not he planet, but this format changes so much to the point where like, you need to be strong or lucky to get through, social game won’t do you jack shit.  AND not to mention, I like to talk to people on night 1s when everyone is lazy, before the first challenge, we INSTANTLY got thrown into a cycle, so I’m sitting here like

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6Mb5DeTZ6OOwskOQ/giphy.gif

FR, I don’t know what the FUCK to do, I like to usually be like hey nice to meet you, get to know people, and then when they win, it’s AYY u got power.  Now for me it's nice to meet you don’t throw me in plz.  At least I’m safe from Kill Cards this round, I don’t need that fucking stress in my life.
But, I’m under no false pretenses that I’ll avoid elims all season, I’m not even sure if I’ve talked around enough to ensure my safety from the first one, and even if I play a flawless social game, I could still find myself going in via kill card.  So obviously, I’m ready to win if need be.  I don’t think we’ll be seeing luck eliminations due to the luck nature of how people are selected, so I feel like if I go in, I can win on skill, and I’m more skilled at most things than most of this cast.  The key is, just don’t go down too often.  But I actually feel like this is a winnable cast for me, I just need a little bit of luck.
So, I have a bunch of alliances already, I'm working with Tyler (I refuse to refer to him as Tylor), and David, and Bryan, so already that should be enough to keep me safe with half of team 2, but I also talked to Jordan and Michael so I have deal with them, and Mike, Scott, and Kaylee I have things brewing with.
But like, I've talked to all of team 2, and they're all pretty much like, yeah idk who's going in

https://media.giphy.com/media/ypX8YZszkIXFC/giphy.gif

And like, they don't even have a team chat to discuss the vote, like are y'all fucking stupid?  I guess you want to vote in minority and piss off someone going in on a public vote, how dandy.  Y'all got like 24 hours to decide on a vote and they're gonna blow the whole thing and be a whole as mess, I guarantee.  Not enough done tonight to see if i'm safe, but come morning I'll do work again.
1279 days 22 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Chandler: Oct 9th
ABRAM ALAS QUE ELA CHEGOU... A RAINHA DO BRASIL ESTÁ AQUI... MISS... CHANDLER... MARGARET...HYTES!

https://media.tenor.com/images/e6ed4bdde7de6bd7b4f6838c63d50253/tenor.gif

HEY BITCHES! For those who know me, I bet you know me well and for those who don't know me... Bitch you gotta pick up on things because I'm a tengaged legend!
My name is Guilherme but you can fucking call me Chandler because that's my character. I stud Public Relations in the best university of Brazil so you can know I'm a smart legend. I just became single after spending 1 year and 8 months in a relationship so all I can say right now is that I'M A FUCKING MESS.

https://media.tenor.com/images/083a7a2c1806d7c63d86273cbcb29928/tenor.gif

I never watched or played the challenge so I don't know what am I doing here but here I'm trying to get things to make my mind busy. I'm a person who sucks at challenges and when I took a look at the cast I noticed that there's a lot of bitches I have a past here so thanks god there's no much of social game to do (even though I know we have)
Yesterday's challenge we had a challenge about the challenge and as I said I never watched this so my reaction was:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1f784615f0c205b266df970839da1b13/tenor.gif?itemid=18631962

My team sucked and now I can go to elimination and bitch I know I'll die once I step my foot in the elimination arena...

FOR NOW THAT'S IT BYE!!!!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/d942d722267849a8b59000bea0fca371/tenor.gif?itemid=18740360
1279 days 22 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Noah: Oct 10th
Alright, so, going into today, I had deals with half of team 2, so I felt pretty confident I was going to be safe.  But, I had legit NO clue who was going to go in.  Seeing billy go in was interesting, but not like, a complete shock.  As I knew he was the type to have beef on here.  I was just glad it wasn't me, Mike got the kill card, which would have been HUGE had Billy been active.  He was not, so adios Billy.
As we proceeded to the comp, as soon as I saw the rules, I knew that shit was mine.  I was fast enough to get posts through within 1 second, and would've had to have the worst timing to lose.  I should've got out the round Arek did, I had like a 1 sec window to post between tyler passing me the bomb and time.  But I did, so that was cool.  And nobody seemed to give a shit who passed to who after the fact.
Also, during the comp, to secure my own safety just in CASE, I made rue to cut a deal to throw insects in.  In the end, 2 people i have deals with, Tyler, and Bryan won.  And not to make the same mistake, I made a chat among the winners to discuss who the vote would be.  I expected going in we'd come to a consensus, but I soon realized how this season is going to go.
Bryan and Tyler came in with different targets, meaning got pulled to the middle.  Now, my thing was going to be, see if we can get 2 people who both won't be at elimination in, that way we can serve up a nice and hot 2 for 1 special, but nope.  Bryan wanted to do Rohan, Nikki, or Mike.  But, I have a deal with Mike, and Nikki and I recently made friends on roblox, despite the fact that she's a drunk who won't respond to my skype messages.
Tyler suggested Chandler.
Now, between Chandler and Rohan, I don't know Chandler in the slightest, and Rohan, I know a little bit.  In addition, I think the move is going with Tyler here.  Tyler said Bryan got his way on the Billy vote, and while Tyler argued that's not fair, I figured that it would set a bad precedent.  I don't want to constantly give Bryan his way, he needs to learn that that shit ain't happening this season before he becomes too abrasive and hard to deal with.  You shut that shit down early, like with toddlers, you try to get the bad behavior out there, don't wait until their adults, because at that point they're too stubborn.
Also, Tyler is more of an ally I need to secure.  The last time we played together, M&N's Survivor: Siberia, he really trusted me and I came up with a convoluted cross-alliance plan to get him out when he was on my side with all the unconnected people.  It didn't work, and the 6 people who were supposed to pull of the blindside with me got 11th-6th (I was right basically), and then come the jury vote, it was the weirdest shit.  Like, the jury was so bitter, and everyone had such different agendas, that there were jury alliances, and jurors trying to sway each other and out maneuver one another.  It was the biggest mess of all time, but I beat the bitter people and got the votes for brandonrichie to win, who Tyler was bitter towards, so all and all it was just an awkward situation to end up on.  But, dude says he doesn't take into account past games, but I still want to secure him.  Meanwhile, I think Bryan just gives less of a shit, he said he'll align with ME if I join hunger in this.  If he cares that I didn't give him HIS way in a game I care about more, I'll be shocked.  Bryan is like the type of player who cares more about karma games/roblox than ggs.  But for me it's the opposite, I'll sheep someone on roblox or a karma game or let them win if it helps me in a group game any day of the week.  And Tyler is just an all around better ally than Bryan.
Tyler actually wanted to do Eddy originally, a friend of Bryan's, and someone he hates.  But he was correct in assuming I'd never go for that.  Would I like Eddy out of the game, sure, but, he'd likely whoop the ass of whoever draws the kill card.  It's too risky to make moves like that before we're at a point where everyone is showing up to challenges/elims.  And, I just made a deal with him, he told me Tyler hates him, and that's great, they'll go after each other later down the line, and I simply avoid getting involved.
So, all this, led to me and Tyler agreeing to vote Chandler in, which I believe is the smartest move for my game at this juncture.  It leaves everyone in the game with beef targeting each other, while I use this round and my power position to secure deals/future safety for myself.   I also went to Rohan, told him the spot he's in and that I have the power to save him, and he said he won't vote me in if I do him this solid.  So I secured that deal.  Now Rohan has my back.  Plus, Rohan is hated, and is a bigger threat than me to people, which is ridiculous, but somehow true, so that's a shield for me in the game.
I also now have new deals with Arek, and Eddy sort of.  In addition to the deals I already had with Jordan, Tyler, Bryan, David, Michael, and others I may be forgetting lol.  I've talked to a lot of people, just don't have official deals with a lot.  Like Jay, Kaylee, etc…
Suffice to say though, I feel somewhat covered with the top people in the game, plus a few bottom feeders.  And I plan on continuing to leverage this power I have now to set myself up.
1279 days 22 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Ok, so I’m not going to vote in some stupid shit, kid is 13, and I’m generally more tolerant of kids when I know they are such.  I once used a veto on Escapethenight13 because I felt he was being bullied by adults, even though it hurt my game.  So I’m not one to target and have beef with a 13-year old kid given I’m 19.  To me, that’s actually pathetic on the adult’s side in like every case.  So, I’ll stick to my strategic plan of sending Chandler into elimination.  Plus, Rohan’s still a target in front of me, and I don’t think he’ll send me down.
What I’m also doing, is trying to make as many people as comfortable with me being in power.  I want to make people feel safe, and like they know what’s going on as much as possible without spouting out info unprompted.  In turn, if people feel good/safe with me in power, they’ll feel good keeping me in the game.  And, I can get the same info back from players when they’re not he wining team.  There’s a reason where like every BB game I get an HOH, I make it deep, it’s because I’m good at making people feel comfortable, safe, and making people owe me one.  So, if I can avoid getting voted into elim for a while, that makes my social game a success.  Kill cards are chances, and might send me in, but I literally can not control that.  All I have to do there, is be competitively good enough to avoid the draw, which should be easiest on individual challenge days.
1279 days 22 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Michael: Oct 10th
So hello, I thought that I'll be nice to you Kellen and Zach this time and i'll send some confessionals.
So I didn't do much for now. Me and Tylor are working together. I don't know if I trust him, I only know that he's a beast at comps. If I want to win this season i'll probably have to backstab him at some point, but it's a little bit scary, because if I miss a shot at him he will just kill me. I also have a long history of Zach's friends voting me out of games SOMEHOW, so idk looks at Zach's friends list
I also talked with Noah. Ik from Tyler that he's also good at comps. He was acting weird this round, because he asked me if I knew what Tylor and Bryan were thinking when it was confirmed by Tylor that they had a chance. He told me that the vote was between Chandler and Rohan. I told him that I like Chandler, but he still voted for him so I'm a little bit confused. He looks like a rat to me, but for now I can pretend that I'm working with him.
Me and Arek are polish bros and I have his back 100%. I beat him a few times at comps last season so I think I can handle him.
I played with Jay before in a group game and he was really bitter towards me when he got evicted even tho I didnt vote him out. He apologized to me and I said that we're fine. Ofc I lied, I don't trust him, but he can be my puppy until I slay him.
That's it for now xo
1279 days 22 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
So going into today, I was hoping for a double inactive DQ , that way we could ship them out of here and then get to the good stuff, but alas, no cigar.  Scott drew the kill card, and i was like whatever, Chandler will just DQ.
Then, CHANDLER SHOWS UP, and I'm SHOOK.  I was like, I do NOT need this guy coming back, I was just the deciding vote to put his ass in, HELL no.  Luckily, Scott took care of him pretty handily, so I don't have to worry about that.  Now, I feel like I'm in a solid spot with everyone left, and I plan on continuing to maintain that until the inactives are done, and then it'll come into handy for me.
1279 days 22 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Noah: Oct 11th
Washed_Ravioli has ruined my plans to gift Tyler a The Challenge: Roblox win to secure his undying loyalty in this game.  AND I'M PISSED.  This is production interference!!!!!  I CAN NOT BELIVE ZACH WOULD DO THIS!!!
1279 days 22 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Noah: Oct 12th
Alright, I have a new strategy going on right now, but I figure, easiest to let my message to Jordan explain things:

----

Hey Jordan, so I wanted to approach you about something.  2 rounds in, It’s safe I think to say we have somewhat of a feel for the players in the game right now and who’s good potential allies.  I think we have an unspoken thing that we’re tight, and for me, we’re the core of anything we form.  My feeling was, we should extend our core to be me you and another person.  Maybe someone you’re close with or we both have spoken with and somewhat trust.  Essentially, someone we would be cool being like endgame with, this is going to be a long game, and will go to final 4 or 3 so like I feel we need something like that.  We call ourselves, “The Princes” or something.

And then, we play this thin BB22 style, we form “The Castle” (kinda a play on The Committee) to protect “The Princes”.  Essentially, we bring 3 strong competitors into our ranks, to the point where we feel like we’ll have representation on every winning team, and can control any team of individual winners like we saw last round.  We essentially play it like, we’re getting stronger people to come together, in an effort to protect ourselves from going home in staggered form, we stick together, and reach an endgame, and protect ourselves from the other big threats.  Essentially play things round by round.  I feel like an alliance could be solid, because it gets the people who are going to keep you safe to keep each other safe.  We could all be “Free Agents”, but I feel like having a team so to speak, could keep you & I a lot safer.

Some people I thought of to be good people for a group like “The Castle” are:
Arek
Michael
Mike
Scott
Tylor

I think these 5 are like relatively stable (i.e. won’t blow us up on the way out), strong players, who aren’t very connected, and we can reel in.  Scott is a maybe though competitively, the other 4 I’m pretty sure of.  I just don’t know who connects with who.  Or, we could form our core, and then get that person’s input on who we want to form a group with.  I think Bryan, David, and Eddie, are strong competitors too but just don’t really fit our vibe, and are kinda friends with each other, so that’s something to avoid.

You have thoughts on this?

-----

So, essentially, there's not much more to it than that.  Ultimately, Jordan is the person I feel the closest with.  Right off the bat, we assumed we working together and didn't even have to say it, and I ultimately want a 3rd person (another returnee besides Jordan) who knows the dynamic among the returnees, and help us form a solid cohesive unit, with no members that have beef, that can run the show for a bit.  Essentially, returnees are most of the people I plan on aligning with, so I want to make sure those I want to work with have got each other ultimately.
The people I'm thinking of for "The Castle" are: Jordan, Tyler, Arek, Michael, Mike, and Myself.  What I want to do, is form "The Princes" with someone Jordan trusts FIRST.  Hopefully that would be Arek or Michael due to their returnee status.  Then, discuss among the 3 of us who we should include for a larger 6-person alliance.  Then, bring this to Tyler, and give him a strong pitch to convince him he needs an alliance.  I don't want him in the core, but would like to tell him 4th to make sure he's solid with the remaining people we want to include.  Then, bring in the last 2, and form, "The Castle".  I came up with all this pretty late night, so let's see how this goes, and if I can pull this off.

ALSO LET'S GO LAKERS!!! :DDDDDDD
1279 days 22 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Noah: Oct 12th
Alright, so Jordan said he likes/trusts MIKE the most.  And that's fine, we adapt.  It doesn't necessarily have to be me and 2 returnees.  I can let people know about the alliance forming 1 by 1, and see if issues arise then.  All 3 played Cutthroat together, so I hope there's no issues.  But we'll check by asking and waiting for confirmation 1 by 1.  First priority was making sure I was in a solid 3, and that's been accomplished, now, I simply have to form the outer shell.  First priority is convincing Tyler to be on board.  But I think I have a solid argument to convince him to form this thing. Stay tuned, I'll keep you updated :p.
1279 days 22 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Noah: Oct 13th
Ok, so there's a lot to say, first things first, we formed the Castle without a hitch.  Nobody seemed to have any issues with each other, so everything went smoothly.
And then at the challenge, everything went 0 to 100 REAL quick, like, Bryan being Bryan, everything went to shit, and now sides are going to form.  But luckily, Mike, Michael, and I are all aligned, so we have the majority to do whatever WE want, screw Alan.
So, I don't think I need to explain all the drama, but Tyler wants to go about Bryan, and my reaction to that was YES, PLEASE?  That's a win win, those 2 are my biggest competition to win this game, so if Tyler left, I'm probably the favorite to win this entire thing.  And if Bryan left, even better, because I'd have firm control of the numbers for sure.  So I need that elim matchup to happen, only issue is Tyler is being flakey.
Alan wants to vote in Arek, and that ain't happening lmao, he's aligned with the other 3 of us.
But for now, I'm hoping this Bryan vs Tyler thing happens.
1279 days 22 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
David: Oct 13th
*Competition*
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN MY PUZZLE IS WRONG AND NO ONE TELLS ME? I would be more upset but Tylor did tell me he plans on pulling all the cards in the kill card so lemme just chill tonight x
*Kill Card*
I really can't trust anyone so I hope I don't pull the Kill Card
Tylor pulls a 3
Well, I'll be a fucking virgin, he really did it.
*Competition*
Well, I'm in the draw again and I hope I don't get voted in. I really am just trying to lay low and hopefully other people get votes not me. I just need to focus on not pulling the kill card and I'm good!
1279 days 22 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Arek: Oct 13th
Okay so anyways at first I’m gonna be honest I wasn’t too invested in this game since I was on a semi retirement from group games , but as soon as I saw the cast I was like oh hell yess it’s gonna be fun . So , I happen to know majority of the players. Michael is my little polish brother , so an automatic f2 , then there’s Ty and Scott too - I feel good about them both. Noah approached me very quickly and he’s easy to talk to , he also created a chat . A chat that got exposed tonight 😒 there’s no easy way to handle it I will just pretend that I wasn’t active at all and got randomly added , but I honestly don’t think that they will buy it . Anyways it was me Noah , Michael , tylor , Jordan and mike in that chat I’m sure the production already knws it 😉 but yea... I personally spoke very briefly with Jordan I did have a decently good vibe about him, but I ultimately I just don’t know him, so idk if it was him or mike who leaked it so anyways I created a chat just with Michael Noah and Tylor since I know I can trust them . We just need to figure out the way to move forward from now on after this blow . I’m working on a way to bring Scott to the chat and I am also confident that he won’t nominate me . Speaking of other players I think I should slowly start getting to chat with them as we’re getting further in the game cuz I don’t wanna be at the point that i haven’t spoken to few ppl from the cast at all 😝 okka so the plan moving forward is to keep my allies close the aforementioned 4 + Scott and to have good relations with the rest of the cast . The one person that gives me a pause is Alan . I’ve known him years ago through a music based group game on tengaged , but we aren’t and never were specifically close - I am however concerned with what he said to Noah “I’d rather do someone who would backstab me in a heartbeat ... Arek” . I found it super shady because it’s hard to backstab someone you haven’t spoken a word with in the game , and I don’t recall backstabbing him like ever , so this is kinda suspicious why he used those specific words and I’m gonna have an eye on him . All I can suspect is that he’s not my biggest fan anymore that’s for sure 😜🤣
1279 days 22 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Jay: Oct 13th
A bitch is scared going into this draw.
1279 days 22 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Noah: Oct 13th
So Tyler flipped the kill cards, and then he YEETED Bryan, like holy fuck that was so good.  Having Bryan out of this game, for me, is fucking glorious.  Here's the issue.  SOME braindead little shit leaked the 6.  WHY ON FUCKING EARTH.  Nobody can keep their mouth shut anymore it's ridiculous.  Now, people can rise up, and it's fucking ridiculous.  Like, who had this bring fucking idea.  Now, I'm in both sub-chats of the Castle alliance.  The Castle is myself, Jordan, Mike, Michael, Tyler, and Arek.  And i now have a chat with Jordan/Mike, and also one with Michael/Tyler/Arek.  And this would be FUCKING GREAT if the goddamn castle wasn't under attack.  Now, I'm scrambling, due to some braindead leaking idiot, when I should be on fucking cruise control right now.
Also, where did DARIUS come from?

open group

KTCS — Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!