This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KTCS 3: Cutthroat — Confessionals

Topic » KTCS 3: Cutthroat —..

1335 days 18 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
-- Red Team wins challenge --
1335 days 18 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Arek: 8/24/2020
And we lost another challenge. People kinda blame David for not showing up. I wanted to protect him initially, but I don't wanna come in too strong, so I think I'm gonna let him take the fall. I really don't think that he cares about this game anymore because like... he's just not there. I obviously won't vote any of out core f4 alliance, so it comes down to David vs. Scott, and Fobby is like clearly trying and I think he's good at comps, so I just don't know what am I supposed to do at this point. Like even if I vote with David... does it matter? they're all going to vote him anyway. Besides, we were on a good strike of wins before and now we're keep losing, so moving forward I want to make sure that we will gain our momentum back, because soon it will be hard to vote in. I think my dear friend David shot himself in the foot by simply not showing up most of times. Oh, well... I really do hope he wins the gulag and returns to us.
1335 days 18 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Eddy: 8/24/2020
All of a sudden, Jonathan is deciding to target me in games on the website for absolutely no reason?
PMs me telling me to eat a dick because I voted him out in fastings after he said he was going to vote for me?
Jonathan, square up. Forfeit the next challenge, send yourself in against me, and let's go straight to Gulag because I don't want to spend another day in this game with you and I can't wait to put the nail in your coffin.
1335 days 18 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
-- David loses to X --
1335 days 17 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Jonathan: 8/25/2020
I’m shocked X didn’t turn here.. I think black team is a sinking ship tbh, so I think going forward, I need to look for an opportunity close to the end to turncoat to the blue team. They are clearly the front runner, and so far turncoating always equates to that person getting sent back in to Gulag. And worst case scenario would be to turncoat too soon and not have any options left. I need to time it where there won’t be many eliminations left when I make my move.
1335 days 17 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
1335 days 17 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Arek: 8/26/2020
So we keep losing the challenges now. I think voting out Eddy was a mistake after all. We could have won if I didn’t misread it at first and was on a computer using 2 browsers as I did later on, but what’s done is done . I thought Scott would have been an easy vote cuz he’s on the outs, but Christian wants to do Eric and like tea he literally didn’t even show up like twice now . Scott is at least trying and he’s mostly good at comps , so I’m willing to vote Eric . I obviously like him as a person , but I don't really know him a whole lot . The reason why he’s in tht f4 alliance is because mr barn told me to add him , but the thing is we NEED to start winning , or else it’s a disaster and we all just going to keep getting chopped one by one.
1335 days 17 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
David: 8/26/2020
I came in and personal stuff got in the way of the game. I hate to leave half heartedly but sometimes it's okay to understand that you may not be in the best shape mentally and its okay to pull out from that. Definitely not the last time you'll see but, I really need a break
David smiles as his eyes get watery and screen fades to black
1335 days 17 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
-- Kaycee loses to Scott --
1335 days 17 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Scott: 8/26/2020
LOL i mean what's stopping me from just throwing every daily and going on an elim streak honestly. i really need black team to win so i can turncoat to red, black team is like never active and i'm expecting them to keep losing but until they win... lmfao
1335 days 17 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Arek: 8/27/2020
Honestly I was kinda bald when it turned out to be Scott. I spoke with Christian and he said Eric responded to him and he just couldn't vote him or something. I don't mind at all. It's not like hes going to throw me under the bus anyway, so as far as Eric is concerned I voted with them all along. Speaking of Scott, I'm actually positively surprised he didn't turncoat on us when he survived... like he knows he's at the bottom right now. Also not that I think I would be voted in by my team anytime soon, but even if , I will have a lot to think about because I also have friends on red team and some people tell me to turncoat to them LMAO . I mean IF by any chance i get voted in, I would really have to think it through, because then it would obviously mean I'd be at the bottom. I do think that Eric would be voted before me, though. Barn is a sweetheart, and probably wouldn't vote at all, or would vote himself, so then me and Chris would probably do Eric.
1335 days 17 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Nelson: 8/27/2020
At this rate I’m gonna be the sole survivor of the black team. I don’t know if I’ll be able to make it to the finals 😞
1335 days 17 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
1335 days 17 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
James: 8/27/2020
So like literally every round I've just been throwing. Not as fun to throw, but I just want to be able to go over to the blue team, even though I do rather enjoy some of my team members, like Michael is really chill, Brittany queen and Gera is pretty solid too.
But when we lost, initially I wasn't sure who we were gonna do, then I kinda thought it over. Michael suggested Zach, and then I realised that was the CORRECT move. Tyler and Zach are mates, and I believe Ed is close enough with Tyler, at least close enough that he will do whatever Tyler wants. That's a unit of 3, so we kinda need the other four of us to come together. Michael said Gera was down to do Zach too, and I just reached out to Brittany who had already sent her vote for Zach, so like IDEALLY we are going to 4-3 send Zach in tonight, but we will see.
I also talked with Christian are there was the possibility that we were going to just turncoat to black as that could be much easier to orchestrate, but then we realised that probably isn't the smartest move, and just need to try get it to happen when our teams go against one another in elimination, should we get that opportunity. Another reason I want to aim at Tyler's numbers now, because he DID volunteer like I did last time the teams at risk were red and blue, so yeah!
1335 days 17 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
-- Shawn loses to Zach --

open group

KTCS — Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!