This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KTCS 3: Cutthroat — Confessionals

Topic » KTCS 3: Cutthroat —..

1335 days 16 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Nelson: 8/19/2020
“In all honesty though, it would’ve been difficult for me to cut ties with Moss at any point. So at least I can say I tried to fight for her. It does make my game much more simple now”
SO THEN!!??
So what you’re saying is that if it was down to the four of us (me, Jonathon, Kacey, and Moss) you would have a hard time choosing between us? This bitch...
I guess it’s a good thing she’s gone now
1335 days 16 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Tylor: 8/20/20
I am here to confess that I sheeped DBonee and J2999 in the last vote.
1335 days 16 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
-- Blue Team wins challenge --
1335 days 16 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
-- Voting block chat of Tylor, Michael, Brittany, James and Zach is formed by Tylor --
1335 days 16 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
-- Shawn and FireX and Johnny all have a major blowup in the Black Team chat --
1335 days 16 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Tylor: 8/20/2020
I'm tempted to not show up to challenges because I'm wasting my time. Blue is going to win every challenge no matter what. We wanna throw to black so christian can come on over. With me, Christian and James on the same team we won't be losing.
1335 days 16 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
James: 8/20/2020
Ok so like so far the game has started out pretty chill. The teams were HILARIOUSLY unbalanced, like black were CLEARLY the weakest, Blue CLEARLY the strongest, then my team [RED] in the middle. My initial plan was to throw the first challenge to Black team. Blue were going to as well. I talked to Christian and Eric as I know they're in a fine spot, and the plan was gonna be for me to go into the first elim and turncoat, then Brittany go in the second, so we both landed on the blue team.

Issue? Black were incapable AF in the challenge to the point they had to pull out, so Blue took the win. The vote was kinda simple. Brittany told me she could get Nels and Michael, I know Tyler and Zach are close as Zach told me, and although I don't have the best relationship with Tyler, we both know we're the strongest two on our team so like yeah, so that kinda left Gera as the odd man out. I LIKE Gera, but yeah. He was understanding too, and almost... volunteered, saying he understood if we voted him, which realistically just made the decision easier for us all. Gera then WON the elim, and good on him! He stayed on the team too.

We lost the second challenge again, this wasn't one we could throw as such because like most my team AREN'T throwing so yeah, I put in effort but unfortunately we still lost. Tyler decided to make a chat with 5 of my 7 teammates, him, Brittany, Michael, Zach and myself. I said Gera had already earned his stripes , so doing Nels made sense for us, and that should be what happens tonight I guess.

Tyler ALSO said he wanted to throw to Black so CHRISTIAN could go into elimination and turncoat to us, which was just sorta funny in the regard I'd already planned that, but for ME to go in. But yeah there's many options for how the future could go right now. I know I'm fine on my team like being one of the strongest is useful in the regard it simply saves me, and we'll see where things go I guess! Definitely not against going into a few elims if needed though, and hopefully winning [obviously]. I'd rather have a more fun time and do more challenges and lose just before finals than have a gamebot SAFE SAFE SAFE chart the entire game and lose the final! But still early days.
1335 days 16 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Nelson: 8/20/2020
So X tells me that Johnny told him he’s voting for Jonathon, so he’s also going to vote for Jonathon. Ugh, this is so annoying. We need to figure out a way to save Jonathon. Shawn better not be in on this or else he’s CANCELLED.
If Shawn votes for Jonathon then we’ll have a tie. But if Shawn sticks with voting for X then Kacey, Jonathon, and I will have the majority.
We can either vote for X and make it a vote of 4-2.
Or we can vote for Johnny, try to split up that Johnny/Shawn pair and make it a cute little 3-2-1
1335 days 16 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
-- Nels loses to Johnny --
1335 days 16 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
-- Black Team wins challenge --
1335 days 16 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Tylor: 8/23/2020
Time for me to volunteer. I'm ready to be out of every game I'm in within 24 hours :)
1335 days 16 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Arek: 8/23/2020
So we "finally" lost a challenge, yikes. Anyhow that was quite rough... the rainbow thingy is much harder than I would have expected, getting lower levels to tag themselves is just sooooo difficult lmao. I think we all tried for a while, but then everyone just gave up since black team (surprisingly) absolutely smashed it and got the rainbow thingy completed when other teams were at like yellow and orange levels LOL . As for the voting, I wouldn't expect anything too weird. I feel safe this vote, I'm close to most of the team and everyone is like Brimstone, WHO?! and i will gladly vote him, because I've heard his a snake even from other group game I'm in, i hope he doesn't blame me for that tho LMAO and won't be coming after me there
1335 days 16 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Gera: 8/23/2020
Clearly a few people (James and Ty) want to get voted in so they can turncoat. It's a risk, but they're confident in their abilities as they should be. But wouldn't it be funny if I got people to vote for Johnny to ruin all their plans? Yes it would, so that's what I'm trying to do.
1335 days 16 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Scott: 8/23/2020
I feel like spamming is the only time black team can win a challenge. Last challenge was a fluke. literally nobody told me the vote was eddy till like 10 min ago when i woke up. doesn't matter to me if he turncoats or not because he's ABSOLUTELY not the strongest member. what's important is our team improving :)
1335 days 16 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
-- Johnny Loses to Ed --

open group

KTCS — Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!