This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KTCS 3: Cutthroat — Confessionals

Topic » KTCS 3: Cutthroat —..

1296 days 14 hours ago
Kennel123
1296 days 13 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
-- Cast is revealed --
1296 days 13 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Shawn: 8/17/2020
Hi Kellen Washed I hope your having a good day. There doing the cast reveal an I am so excited to return for this season. Both Kellen and Washed are amazing people and I CANT WAIT!!
1296 days 13 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
-- Cutthroat Final Four Alliance chat is made with Eric, Arek, Matt and Christian --
1296 days 13 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
-- Challenge one occurs and Blue Team wins --
1296 days 13 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Scott: 8/18/2020
This team is fucking stacked!!! i feel like everyone covers each others weaknesses very well and i feel like i should be able to coast with these guys. we're all strong and the season will definitely be mainly between red and blue. black literally had two members show up so i'm not even thinking about them atm. the thought of turncoating to red is interesting but it's far too early to do that.
Other than that I’'m just fucking vibin
1296 days 13 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Shawn: 8/18/2020
Ok so me and Kacey my girl was the only ones there for the comp so 1 if someone votes for us imma be HELLA pissed. I hope we can decide on who goes but I want to see X not olnly because hes strong so if he goes good but also because hes most likely to win and come back so this is group effort this season we dont wanna lose anyone
1296 days 13 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Nelson: 8/18/2020
So right now it looks like my team is going to be voting in X. I’m totally ok with that because I haven’t spoken to this person and have no ties with them.
I have a feeling that the other team will probably send in Nels. So I don’t think we’ll lose anyone on our team, unless X decides to turncoat😬
1296 days 13 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Actually, now that I think about it. Shawn wanted to vote in X and said that he’s really good at challenges. But, if he’s that good, then why would we vote him in and risk having him turncoat?
I’m going to see if the others would consider voting in Moss. The bitch hasn’t even joined the group games yet lol.
If we can keep someone that will be good at challenges then why not?
1296 days 13 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
-- Nelson creates a veteran’s alliance chat with Jonathan, Shawn and Kacey --
1296 days 13 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
So it looks like we have the votes to send in Moss. But UNFORTUNATELY Jonathon doesn’t want to send her in because they have a good relationship. So good, that he gave her a fucking heads up!
Like....bro🙃
Then this girl tells me she knows we’re voting her in.
I wasn’t going to lie to her, so I didn’t deny it. Thankfully she’s handling it well because she’s not too much of a competitor. But had that been anybody else, that could have totally gone south. Jesus Christ Jonathon, he’s such an emotional player 🤦‍♂️
1296 days 13 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Arek: 8/19/2020
Okay I thought the first challenge was fun. I was kinda petrified at first, because it was happening at literally the same time the other group challenge was happening for me. Anyhow, I tried my best by helping them spam, and I think I did good. So we as a team spammed it in very quickly and then Eric was doing the puzzle and he absolutely smashed it . That’s amazing because now we can chill for a while and not having to worry about the challenge. Also I have a very solid alliance that I feel very secure in right now - Matt barnish, Eric and Christian. I trust all of them, and I know that they won’t backstab me. I hope we can go all the way together. There’s also David that I kinda feel bad about because he told me he did put me as his #1 . I have intentions to get him the further I can, but I won’t choose him over my alliance. I hope he can get lucky and like idk win with us if we somehow end up winning.
1296 days 13 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Gerasimov: 8/19/2020
I've been so busy so it's hard to figure out what people are doing. I've only had one discussion about the vote so I'm hoping that's enough but I feel like it's probably me getting sent in.
1296 days 13 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
-- Moss loses to Gera --
1296 days 13 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Nelson: 8/19/2020
Omg Jonathon is really pissing me off🙄
He’s asking who we’d throw in if we lose again and I said “I don’t know, X?”
And he responds with “why X, isn’t he so good at comps?”
And I’m thinking...that was a little passive aggressive.
This guy thinks Shawn and Johnny made the plan to get rid of Moss because they knew that him and Moss are tight.
Like...we don’t know that for sure. Chill ✋
1296 days 13 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Nelson: 8/19/2020
This guy is fucking aggressive and nuts. I want to tell him off so bad, but I need to manage this guy so I don’t lose an ally. Ugh this guy isn’t even worth it 😩
Like if you’re really upset about voting in Moss, you should have said so and I would have honoured that. But you didn’t

open group

KTCS — Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!