This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

4658 days 9 hours ago
iToXic
Hi tengaged! This alliance is real and were ded serious awks. So by filling this out you are agreeing to 100% loyalty, and being an active member and having group discussions. The rules we have set has been decided as a group!

Rule 1: No fighting :)
Rule 2: Join Games
Rule 3: Be Active in chats!
Rule 4: Plus are spam
Rule 5: Have fun! :D

Now onto the applications:

1. Name:
2. Age:
3. Karma:
4. Color Level:
5. Skype (Required):
6. Toilet Paper, BB9, or toxic?:
7. Are you in any other alliances?:
8. Why should we let you in/How will you benifit us?:
9. Tell us about yourself:
10. Anything else you would like us 2 know?:

GOOD LUCK EVERY1!
4658 days 9 hours ago
dabomb127
1. Name: Dabomb (Nick)
2. Age: 15
3. Karma: 272?
4. Color Level: purple
5. Skype (Required): Dabomb127
6. Toilet Paper, BB9, or toxic?: Toxic (because idk the other 2)
7. Are you in any other alliances?: Yes
8. Why should we let you in/How will you benifit us?: Because Ive played with Toxic and from just the ONE game we played he knows Im a fierce competitor and know how to stand my ground because we had a huge argument and HATED each other's guts. Then came to an agreement and I made top 5 against his alliance
9. Tell us about yourself: Im a fierce competitor. Im also a REALLY good social game player and would be a benefit to the turnips
10. Anything else you would like us 2 know?: nope (:
4658 days 9 hours ago
Blain
1. Name: Blain
2. Age: 18
3. Karma: 416
4. Color Level: Black
5. Skype (Required): Blain__
6. Toilet Paper, BB9, or toxic?: I know only Toxic.. :S
7. Are you in any other alliances?: Yeaa
8. Why should we let you in/How will you benifit us?: Cause im pretty amazing! :D
9. Tell us about yourself: Im from Czech republic, which is in the middle of Europe. I like movies, shows... etc
10. Anything else you would like us 2 know?: :S idk :D
4658 days 9 hours ago
iToXic
EDIT: if u say ur in an alliance PLZ tell us which ones ur in.
4658 days 9 hours ago
realityfreek
1. Name: ^
2. Age: 18
3. Karma: 1135? idk
4. Color Level: gold
5. Skype (Required): hostshotnewfi
6. Toilet Paper, BB9, or toxic?: all three
7. Are you in any other alliances?: yes, um BA, slaves, betty whites angels, TC, victims, mob, ummm ..?
8. Why should we let you in/How will you benifit us?: I like to give blowjob to boys and motorboat the girls
9. Tell us about yourself: I'm a whore
10. Anything else you would like us 2 know?: I'm cute
4658 days 9 hours ago
Robinhood99
1. Name:Robinhood99(mark)
2. Age:16
3. Karma:139
4. Color Level:blue
5. Skype (Required):don't have one( awks)
6. Toilet Paper, BB9, or toxic?:TP cause I've played with her
7. Are you in any other alliances?:Nope
8. Why should we let you in/How will you benifit us?:cause I'm loyal and I need a crew like u amazians to roll with.
9. Tell us about yourself:I play wise, I'm creative, and definitly funny when u get to know me.
10. Anything else you would like us 2 know?: U rock
4658 days 9 hours ago
Blain
EDIT: Noobs, Plastics...etc
4658 days 8 hours ago
ToughNubbs
FILLING THE APPLICATION OUT FOR THE LOLZ.

1. Name: Aaron.
2. Age: 16.
3. Karma: 1656.
4. Color Level: Golden.
5. Skype (Required): toughnubbs01
6. Toilet Paper, BB9, or toxic?: All equal.
7. Are you in any other alliances?: No, but I am usually affiliated with the OC & The Blazing Aces.
8. Why should we let you in/How will you benifit us?: Umm, I am loyal to any alliance I am a part of, and when I'm there, I'm there 'til the end.
9. Tell us about yourself: Umm, I like Reality TV, Big Brother, Big Brother UK, & my interesting nationality.
10. Anything else you would like us 2 know?: I like to hump 'em and dump 'em. :P
4658 days 7 hours ago
Sash
Applying coz my bud itoxic recommends it <3

1. Name: Sash
2. Age: 22
3. Karma: 2213
4. Color Level: Sky
5. Skype (Required): sash8826
6. Toilet Paper, BB9, or toxic?: toxic toilet paper from bb9?
7. Are you in any other alliances?: Noobs, Epics
8. Why should we let you in/How will you benifit us?: Im a loyal friend and although i dont join games with groups of people, i am chatty and enjoy meeting new people
9. Tell us about yourself: Im from Australia. Work Fulltime. Enjoy playing soccer on weekends and i love to sleep :P
10. Anything else you would like us 2 know?: This is the most random group name ive ever seen, and i love it lol
4658 days 6 hours ago
Fame
1. Name: Fame
2. Age: 21
3. Karma: 37
4. Color Level: Yellow (I have enough for orange but i need T$)
5. Skype (Required): ashley.fame
6. Toilet Paper, BB9, or toxic?: toxic!!
7. Are you in any other alliances?: No which is why i want to be in this one
8. Why should we let you in/How will you benifit us?: I am a very funny person so i can light anyone up when they are sad
9. Tell us about yourself: My name is Ashley. I love Big Brother and i want Jeff and Jordan to win
10. Anything else you would like us 2 know?: Not really but i would love to join!!!
4658 days 6 hours ago
sokerstar
1. Name: Sam
2. Age: 13
3. Karma: 636
4. Color Level: Silver
5. Skype (Required): sebbyscene
6. Toilet Paper, BB9, or toxic?: BB9 <3
7. Are you in any other alliances?: Not that i know of?
8. Why should we let you in/How will you benifit us?: I'm loyal, and a power strategist
9. Tell us about yourself: I like to dance, and rap and play games <3
10. Anything else you would like us 2 know?: I Don't like the name :|
4658 days 6 hours ago
kort
1. Name:Kort
2. Age:18
3. Karma:82
4. Color Level:orange
5. Skype (Required): kortilia.lily2
6. Toilet Paper, BB9, or toxic?:Toilet
7. Are you in any other alliances?:No
8. Why should we let you in/How will you benifit us?: I'm very loyal,I can stay up for a very long time,I really do well in challenges,Did i mention I'm loyal,I'm funny,and Im a SUPER GOOD FRIEND. i also bring the heat when the time calls to win a pov or something.
9. Tell us about yourself: I'm Kort(kort is a nickname),I'm 18 and I will be starting college next year,but that won't get in my way of being on Tengaged.I'm really loyal,I've never backstabbed anyone without reason of them trying to get rid of me,I try to keep it real,I try to have fun,and keep the fun times rolling,I'm a poylester BITCH who knows what she wants and how to get it.
10. Anything else you would like us 2 know?:I really want to be in this alliance,and if you pick me,I 100% gurantee you won't regret it.
4658 days 6 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
1. Name:jhelsdon2478
2. Age: 33 
3. Karma:  513
4. Color Level:  Black
5. Skype (Required): jhelsdon2478
6. Toilet Paper, BB9, or toxic?: TP and toxic, i have never met bb9
7. Are you in any other alliances?:  only yellow to brown
8. Why should we let you in/How will you benifit us?:  I am loyal and want to play with people that I can trust....I am a great spammer, and an average to above average game player, except in guitar..ugh.
9. Tell us about yourself:  I am a 33 year old math teacher that lives in chicago.  I want to be a part of a group that gets it.  that isnt mean to other people. Treats newbies with respect and is respected around tengaged for fair play and behavior.
10. Anything else you would like us 2 know?:   I am a very very loyal person.  I bend over backwards for my friends.
4658 days 5 hours ago
ThePinnapleGod
1. Name: ThePinnapleGod (Zach)
2. Age: 15
3. Karma: 212
4. Color Level: Red
5. Skype (Required): thepinnaplegod1
6. Toilet Paper, BB9, or toxic?: Is this a trick question LOL?
7. Are you in any other alliances?: Nope.
8. Why should we let you in/How will you benifit us?: I'm a loyal, hard working player.
9. Tell us about yourself: I'm a 15 year old student with straight A's who loves reality shows, and I'm very social and you look like a good group.
10. Anything else you would like us 2 know?: nty Stalkers ;)
4658 days 5 hours ago
Kellyt210
1. Name: Kelly
2. Age: 16
3. Karma: 1081
4. Color Level: Gold
5. Skype (Required): You have it
6. Toilet Paper, BB9, or toxic?: Ily all!
7. Are you in any other alliances?: Blazing aces/half the ones you made that died ;)
8. Why should we let you in/How will you benifit us?: Im a really good spammer nd i usually do well in games (dont look at my front page LOL 2nd and 3rd pages are good tho :P) and ye, im rly loyal
9. Tell us about yourself: im a sweetheart but i can be a bitch just like everyone else on here, i stick up for my friends and i do w.e i believe is right and not what someone else tells me, im not all for the drama so as long as it doesnt put my alliance in danger i try keep everyone happy!
10. Anything else you would like us 2 know?: ILY all :)
4657 days 7 hours ago
RiDsTeR
1. Name:Devin
2. Age:16
3. Karma:1410
4. Color Level:Sky
5. Skype (Required): Ridstah
6. Toilet Paper, BB9, or toxic?:BB9 (puke)
7. Are you in any other alliances?:slaves
8. Why should we let you in/How will you benifit us?: im cute
9. Tell us about yourself:im cute
10. Anything else you would like us 2 know?: Im cute...

open group

Sexy Turnips

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!