This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale+Reunion

Topic » Finale+Reunion

4474 days 20 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
RShowFreak
saying theres a strong chance ill take u isnt saying
if i win its u and me to the end
i was playing you to ensure youd choose me if you won which is exactly what you did

BULLSHIT! I would of taken you either way and everyone in the game knows this LOL me and pinzu were never on good terms this game, you would need to do 0 convincing cause you knew regardless that had I won I would of taken you to the end
4474 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
that doesnt say i will throw it

i just said yeah i see where your comin from and well see what happens

i never agreed to throw the challenge
4474 days 20 hours ago
Piddu
Okay now for my real question. At final 7ish till me being voted out, I mailed you multiple times asking how you were voting and told you my side and how I would vote, and you said you would always lead me on saying you would vote my way, or consider it, or do it because I have the numbers. But now I'm hearing you told Brandon you wouldn't backstab him. So why did you act like you were going to vote with me and lead me on the entire season, if you never planned on it? Either you were lying to your alliance of being honest, or you were lying to me. Which is it? And why? Because I feel like the only reason you "considered" voting with me was as a way to gain my jury vote.
4474 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
Shadow there is always the chance you would have taken brandon instead of me simply because you two were better friends

I had to cover all my bases in this game and thats exactly what I did
4474 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Piddu

I honestly did consider voting with you.
But, at final 7 I wanted Mark out because I knew with his punishments he could skate through to the end
Then at f6 and 5, i knew you and shadow were unbreakable so I wanted to break that up.
I did consider flipping but there was just never a time where I felt if I flipped it would benefit me in the long run.

I saw the best chance of me making it to the end was to keep my alliances intact.

Plus, with you telling me how you were voting, I was able to keep tabs on the game and it helped me feel safe the whole way through
4474 days 20 hours ago
brandonpinzu
Now. I'd like to ask you a serious question Shadow. Do you think RShow sheeped me?
4474 days 20 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
To Pinzus Questions

I'm not going to belittle RShows game and say he doesn't deserve to be here because everyone in the final 4 deserved to be here, we all played strong and hard. I will say this though that I had to fight a lot harder to get to where I am whereas Rshow did not. I was in the minority the entire game, their was never a second in this game that I felt safe and could breathe easily. I never had the leisure like Rshow did, I never had the safety that he knew he had all along.

Final immunity it was do or die for me, had you or rshow won I most likely would have been voted off, Rshow was 100% safe at the end, he didn't need to win either way he was going to the end. Not once in this game did he have to fight, he had 1 vote against him not because he was some super mastermind but because to everyone else he was just a pawn in this giant game of chess. I don't know what really happened in your alliance, I don't know if he was a sheep the leader or w/e but I do know is he didn't have the harder road to the end, he was given a clear straight path to the finals and anyone in his shoes would of been at the finals regardless. He's not in the finals because of his good gameplay but because of someone else's.
4474 days 20 hours ago
Spinner554
That challenge is unhealthy, just sayin.
4474 days 20 hours ago
brandonpinzu
Alright. Thanks. Now, Shadow, who played a better game, yourself or your brother, Scott?
4474 days 20 hours ago
Piddu
Well I didn't tell you how to vote f7 because I voted you. Final 6 idr. Final 5 I told you to vote Brandon and me and Shadow voted Mike. Final 4, you had immunity and it was obvious I wasn't voting Shadow. So you kept game tabs for 1 tribal lol
4474 days 20 hours ago
Js21
I know who the winner should be
4474 days 20 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
Brandons question again

Do I think Rshow sheeped you, not 100% but to an extent yes. He wasn't a complete sheep but he let you take the bullets for whatever that was done, he played like natalie did in Survivor Samoa on tv. You were the russel who did all the work in the game and he just followed because it was smart for him to.

Pretty much what I think he did was he did whatever you told him to to further himself in the game, he never had a voice of his own in this game. He knew voting with you would of taken him far which it did but I don't feel like he made the decisions that went down (he even admit to throwing a vote so one of his good friends got the boot...instead of trying to save his friend he took the easy way out and jumped ship)

That's the difference between us, I'll go down with my ship if I have to I'm not going to jump overboard.
4474 days 20 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
Brandon again

I think I played a better game before merge it was survivor8 and rachel vs me and piddu when we were doing tribal. I convinced rachel that if it was a tie she should vote with me and piddu because we were targets and if she didn't and I stayed I would of flipped. It was a tie at tribal and at revote she voted survivor8 out.

At final 5 I convinced Mike to not vote, his thinking was he would be safe and it would of been a tie breaker challenge between me and you.

I won final immunity which I don't think piddu would of won had he been there. Other than that we both played a similar game and we both made moves that would further ourselves. The biggest mistake piddu made was using an idol when it wasn't needed because he used the idol on himself and Maroon was voted off, but maroon would of been voted off regardless because of the self vote
4474 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
I also want it noted Shadow said when he joined he joined for fun and that he wasn't "in it to win it" until the merge.

So he played hard only half the game.

I played the game from Day 1 up until this point and fought every second to ensure I stuck around

To say I didn't work to get here would be a lie.
4474 days 20 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
I have a question for you brandon...you keep telling me that you originally made an alliance with me and piddu as a final 3 and were 100% for it until you found it was a final 2 and at that point you turned on us...how is that even true when you are saying you were 100% with rshow since day 1 and you and had a deal with mike. You were making alliances left and right early on, who you were honestly going to take at the end because you say you would of stuck with me and piddu had their been a final 3 and then you say you were 100% with rshow since day 1...

You also said if you were on the jury you wouldn't be bitter and you would vote on gameplay and then you said that Rshow is only here beacuse of you (here is your quote)

brandonpinzu
Yet you told me every time that you would take me. That`s a very smart move bud. I trusted you this whole game. IF IT WASN`T FOR ME, YOU WOULDN`T EVEN BE HERE. I COULD OF EASILY WENT WITH SCOTT AND SHADOW.

Ugh.

That just further shows that Rshow had no power in this game and he was only following you and he had no control and you could of gotten rid of him when you pleased, and you are going to vote for him when you say you will vote for the person who played the best game? I don't get it...

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!