This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale+Reunion

Topic » Finale+Reunion

4460 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Alex, Shadow, you two have outwit, outplayed, and outlasted thirteen other players. But only one can win.

You have played a part in the Jury's eliminations. But now they will decide who wins.

Final Two, you may post an opening statement, and later on, a closing statement.

Jury, you may ask as much as you'd like or give a statement. When satisfied, message me your vote for a WINNER.

You have 24-48 hours to vote.

Give mea confession as well.
4460 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
When the season began, I immediately knew I needed number.   So I approached Brandon about working together.  Ironcially, we both sent each other a message about a deal at the same time.  Brandon then pulled in bomb and our alliance of three was born.  Pre-merge I stayed true to my alliance and we were able to make our way through to the merge.
When we merged, I immediately knew we needed majority and I talked to Cedric who I was generally close with due to playing a previous Survivor with him.  But my alliance wanted to target Cedric.  I tried in vain to change their minds but I could not.  But, I had made Cedric a promise to never vote for him and I stuck to it by throwing my vote that night.
That first vote was crucial for me because it showed me how much sway Brandon had with the votes.  It was then that I first became wary of going  to  finals with Brandon and I decided to stay with bomb to the end.  Then when I was assigned a secret partner, mike, I wanted to stick with him to the end as well.  Keeping Brandon around was a risk because I knew if he could make his way to the end he would win since he was perceived as the leader of the alliance when in actuality there was no leader. 
I was never brandons sheep.  Me and Brandon had very similar strategic minds, often coming up with the same strategies and plans.  But, the fact the Brandon was more vocal about these ideas and I laid back was no coincidence.  I let Brandon take the lead since I knew this way he would have the bigger target and if we were ever in danger, he would be the one to take the fall instead of me.  This is exactly what happened at the final 3.
When bomb and mike left the game due to not voting I knew I was in a lot of trouble.  But I pulled out key immunity wins to secure my stay in the game.  With my only ally left in the game being Brandon, I knew  I would have a difficult decision.  I chose to stick with Brandon in order to help secure my spot in the final 2 because I knew by forcing the tie betwee him and piddu, that if Brandon won, no matter who won the final immunity, they would take me to the end.
Overall, I felt completely safe this entire game which is a hard thing to do.  Despite, the technicality of when it was thought I should have gone home but mark did due to his punishment,  I stayed strong the whole game.  I never really felt at risk because I always had the numbers with me and I earned my spot here today.  I was never in danger and I only received 1 vote (2 if you count when I cancelled Piddus vote) this entire game. 
While I do feel my opponent Shadow played a good game, I honestly believe the only reason he is here right now is because not once but twice people did not vote.  I am also suspicious of how Brandon said mike was supposedly bribed to not vote by receiving a gift and ironically shadow offered me a gift if I flipped at f4 and voted Brandon out and I didn’t make it to final 2.  I don’t believe bribing is a legitimate strategy and is a coward’s way out which is what shadow did.  If it wasn’t for bomb and mike not voting, Shadow would be sitting on the jury right now.  That isn’t really strategizing to survive like I have done all game, but what I call some sheer luck.
4460 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
While many said I was a floater or a sheep, I made my own decision, stuck to my alliance and played the game from start to finish.  Incompetitions, I performed better than Shadow, winning more immunities, including winning every skill based immunity that did not involve luck or spamming.  Strategically, I built a strong alliance that built the numbers throughout the game and I never felt at risk this entire game.  You are free to say what you may and vote however you wish and I will respect it.  But I earned my spot here in the finals and fought tooth and nail to get it.  If you say Im not deserving, that is your opinion but the fact is that Im here and youre not.  It is simple as that.  I firmly believe overall I played a better game than Shadow and I deserve to be crowned the Sole Survivor.
Thank you and I will do my best to answer any and all questions asked to me.
4460 days 17 hours ago
brandonpinzu
Well, congrats to you both. Once Shadow posts, I will start asking my questions.
4460 days 17 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
WOWWWWWWW I am still very shocked and grateful for making the final 2! When I first joined this game it was for the fun but once merge hit I was in it to win it. I formed an early alliance with me piddu and brandonpinzu, a final 3 which I was hoping would of taken us to the end. I also had a small deal with mike that played a big role later on. On my tribe, it was me piddu and rachel and we easily had majority on our tribe.

Anyways back to the game once merge start is when the game really heated up. The first person voted off was Teamjacz and the reason I locked him in was because everyone else was voting him off. Rachel was voted off next, this was by far my worst move in the game because I felt like I could trust pinzu and mike and rachel was definitely a force to be reckoned with. I felt that had I not voted her off she would of banded all the players together and would of gained control of all the power.

Once Rachel was out I realized that Pinzu had too much power and was going to be unstoppable had something not been done, I tried to get votes a certain way but couldn't and it ended up being Me Piddu Superhero vs Pinzu Mike Rshow and Marroon. Superhero was voted off cause we didn't have the numbers and I realized that now I was in minority.

Being in minority didn't stop me from playing the game, I knew I had to fight to keep myself safe which I did. It was me and piddu vs 4 players, anyone watching the season would of been like "Shadow and Piddu will be next ones out forsure" but boy did we give these people a run for their money. We got lucky at tribal when maroon forgot to vote and with piddus idol we were able to get teh votes split and save ourselves.

Next tribal it was 3 vs 2, I single handedly convinced Mike not to vote because I told him that Pinzu Rshow were voting me and Me and Piddu were voting Pinzu so if mike didn't vote it would go to a tiebreaker. Mike ended up not voting (causing himself to get a vote) and me and piddu voted mike leading to him being voted off.

Well well well the tables seemed to have turned now haven't they, a core of 4 was soon brought down to 2 and the 2 minority players were still in the game. It was another tie at tribal 2 piddu 2 pinzu and pinzu won the tie breaker immunity leaving me by myself with no one, no allies or friends.

Final day was when I made the biggest move I could of, me and Rshow talked about finals and we both realized we couldn't win had pinzu been on the final seat with us. So I convinced Rshow to throw the final immunity challenge if I was in the lead and I would get the blood on my hands and vote pinzu off inorder to ensure us both a chance at the win. Rshow didn't want to win cause he knew he stood no chance against pinzu at the end and he didn't want to win immunity and vote pinzu off cause he would have lost jury votes so instead he threw final immunity and let me do the dirty work which I was fine with.

Over all I fought the entire game, when people counted me out I fought back 100x harder. When my back was against the wall and I was predicted to be out I made moves. I was in the fucking minoirty the entire merge and now look at me here, in the fucking finals. I came into the game with 2 huge targets on my back, I had my brother piddu in the game that people were aware of and they tried to take us out before merge and after but failed to get us until the final 4. My 2nd huge target was I was a TV Star in the game, I was the guy everyone wanted to beat, I have the most karma and am the highest color level you can be on this site, no one else came in with such a huge target. People assumed "He's TV Star he must be good at games let's take him out before he gets far" But even with attemps to take me out, I avoided them all and am in the finals.

Before you vote realize who had the harder path in this game? Me or Rshow? Granted I did get lucky when Maroon didn't vote at tribal but atleast I fought, even with no one on
4460 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
I NEVER THREW THE FINAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
Now Shadow is just lying
4460 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
I fought my ass off to win
Ask everyone
Hell look
I posted blogs, in my groups, in my game, i messaged ppl in my season
Now shadow is simply lying.

Anyone who has played with me knows I would never throw a challenge let alone the final one

I fight hard to win every challenge and thats exactly what I did
4460 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
So Shadow if you say I threw the final challenge
PROVE IT
4460 days 17 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
Rshow I have proof! You sent me mail don't make me tinypic them where you said brandon was acting shady and that if you win final immunity their was a good chance you would of taken me! You couldn't get passed the spamming part of the comp but yet you are some super allstar that has played these games before...yeah right
4460 days 17 hours ago
brandonpinzu
Alright, Shadow, please PM me that tinypic.

I swear if you threw it RShow... I fucking trusted you.
4460 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Yeah but I SUCK at spamming
I dont have skype to easily ask people
I even stopped spamming for every game Im in except when I absolutely have to

And I did say their was a chance I would takeyou but I NEVER said I would throw the final challenge

So show me where I said I would throw the final challenge
4460 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
I said there was a good chance I would take him but I never said I would throw the challenge and I fought my ass off
4460 days 17 hours ago
brandonpinzu
Yet you told me every time that you would take me. That`s a very smart move bud. I trusted you this whole game. IF IT WASN`T FOR ME, YOU WOULDN`T EVEN BE HERE. I COULD OF EASILY WENT WITH SCOTT AND SHADOW.

Ugh.
4460 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
@brandon
I could have flipped just the same

But I didnt flip
I simply told him that so he would build trust with me as well and take me in the scenario he won which is exactly what happened

You would have done the same thing if you could
4460 days 17 hours ago
Piddu
My question is to Rshowfreak
4460 days 17 hours ago
brandonpinzu
I could of built and alliance with them, because they trusted me from another game that we played together. I wouldn`t of done the same. Shadow knows I wouldn't of brought him.

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!