This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

4546 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Pyp wont be here as he left Tengaged :(
Jeremy wont be here as he is blocked.
4546 days 13 hours ago
bad18life
which 2 people left to vote
4546 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Cant say
4546 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
9/10 Votes! :D
4546 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I may start the reunion earlier if I get all 10 votes
4546 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
7 hours, 5 minutes left to vote!
4546 days 10 hours ago
Js21
Mittens you asked who deserve first

It would be Ian.
4546 days 10 hours ago
Keitho44
Ok, gotta say a few things first, and I'm gonna say how it is.

TJ, I personally feel you fought the hardest to get here, but I also realise had you not been so good in immunity challenges, you wouldn't have been here at all. In terms of the game, you weren't very liked. You would have gone at the tribal after the survivor auction had you not won immunity. Past the immunities, I don't see how you got here. I mean, it's all about the social game, and when I approached you, you never talked strategy with me. So explain to me why you would never talk to me or work with me, when I was could not do any damage to you at those certain points in the game.

Wyatt, hello. I've never talked to you this game, and even though you have been on the island, you never stood out to me.  Was this your strategy, or did you to any extent ride coattails?

Jus, I don't even know where to begin. You're the most craziest player in this season, and were a complete and loose cannon. Let me explain why we voted you off. First, from when we began working with you, you never gave us your 100% loyalty. Yes, you did vote with us a few times, but you were so damn paranoid, and were talking to everyone in here. Your huge downfall was talking to the biggest enemy in this game, Jeremy. I don't see how you thought it was good considering to work with him! Your rant when you got voted off was so ungracious and rude, and I thought 'This guy is not a survivor. Survivor accept defeat and come back stronger'. I saw the coming back part, but never the acceptance. Your ego was huge, and I didn't like that. And also, you're so nice to me now, but at the island, I'm sure you said a few unkind things about me and happily voted me off. Quite hypocritical from your apology I received in mail. My question to you is why were you so paranoid within the alliance of me, Ian, and Colleen?
4546 days 10 hours ago
Js21
Why was I so paranoid?

It was because if the alliance got exposed BAM i would be the first one to go for playing both alliances. Plus I wasnt very certain about if we TRULY had an alliance, I always knew I was number four before. I was also paranoid because the entire premerge you didnt respect me as a player and wanted me to go home, so I was nervous that you were going to dispose of me when the time came to it.

You have to look at it in my perspective. I was playing both alliances, bottom of the pack in both, I always had to be aware of myself this entire game because ik i was always at risk, and eventually it caught up to me in the end.
Yes I was playing both alliances, but it helped YOUR alliance get further and it also helped me get forward.
4546 days 10 hours ago
Js21
My paranoia was always apart of me, and it has been from the day merge till the final day
4546 days 9 hours ago
bad18life
Keitho
TJ, I personally feel you fought the hardest to get here, but I also realise had you not been so good in immunity challenges, you wouldn't have been here at all. In terms of the game, you weren't very liked. You would have gone at the tribal after the survivor auction had you not won immunity. Past the immunities, I don't see how you got here. I mean, it's all about the social game, and when I approached you, you never talked strategy with me. So explain to me why you would never talk to me or work with me, when I was could not do any damage to you at those certain points in the gam

Because I wasn't going to flip on my alliance and we did talk but I didn't say nothing that would hurt me...... Oh yes probably would of left but I won immunity when it counted but after that on your elimination..... I told my alliance I'm going to use a idol on myself because they seem fishy and it work and they voted you out and from there on out I 100% controlled the game throughout.
4546 days 9 hours ago
bad18life
I never talk stategy to you, Ian or Colleen because I wasn't going to flip and I didn't trust y'all..... But before I did talk stategy to Alec
4546 days 9 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Mittens
My Question is for All of you. Apart from yourselves, who do you think deserves 1st Place?

tj or john
4546 days 9 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Wyatt, hello. I've never talked to you this game, and even though you have been on the island, you never stood out to me.  Was this your strategy, or did you to any extent ride coattails?

it was my stragey to hide until mid merge than do some other things put since the idol was played rly for no good reason on me then i left kinda not standing out. I didnt "ride coatails" but i was def use my friends as a advantage and attept to stargazize my votes the best way possible
4546 days 9 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Aww thanks TJ and Jus I'm flattered :)
But, I was voted off and you guys are there, so one of you guys deserve it.

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!