This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rio de Janeiro Jury Questioning

Topic » Rio de Janeiro Jury..

3536 days 15 hours ago
awwsum11
Neither did I. I thought it was going to be peaceful in the speeches, at least. Then maybe during questions the insults would start, :(
3536 days 15 hours ago
coltsfan876
And in the end when I end up not winning at least I know it was because I made moves and not because I let others tell me how to vote
3536 days 15 hours ago
Addrian
I knnow i didnt win challenges but like i said i was allied with almost everyone at some point so id be safe. Yes jeff i did rely on you to keep my safe that last vote but that was because i knew derek was seen as a bigger threat plus mean erik were already talking about how derek could probably beat us so we wanted to vote him out. Jeff you winning that last immuntiy it was saved you cause you were easily going home the last vote if you didnt cause you were a bigger threat, but you kicked our asses in that last immuntiy well deserved.
3536 days 15 hours ago
awwsum11
^
3536 days 15 hours ago
Addrian
Lol hey once we got to merge and all these people were my allies laying low was the best game to play. If i told people how to vote they wouldve thought i was trying to tell them what to do and voted me out
3536 days 15 hours ago
coltsfan876
Adrian I would not have gone home LOL. Right now saying u would have voted me is an attempt to make u seem like a strategic player , but u had mailed me before begging me to keep u and I asked me to find a way to keep u , so even if I lost your ass would've been going . Derek would not have voted me because he is really loyal and wanted f2 with me and old u guys that he'd be f2 so you would listen to him . Tbh the plan was to get u out , but I thought that would be a waste of a vote do I decided to be nice and persuade u and Erik to get Derrick out but there was no way in hell I was going home. Because both u and Derrick wouldn't even try me , and Erik would just do what Derrick tells him to do
3536 days 15 hours ago
coltsfan876
Adrian plz don't try to make it seem like u were laying low. Because all u did all game was listen and vote with others . You had 0 balls and u know it
3536 days 15 hours ago
awwsum11
Umm, a few things:
1-I had planned on getting Derek out in the final 6 or so.
2-Derek was not going to be loyal to you, if there was a risk of a tie, which there was.
3-I did not do what Derek told me to do.
4-You did not persuade me, as seen in #1
3536 days 15 hours ago
coltsfan876
Tie would just be a competition which I would crush u in. And why wouldn't Derrick be loyal to me I told him what to do the whole merge LOL
3536 days 15 hours ago
awwsum11
Obviously not, if you're the one who flipped on Newz...
3536 days 15 hours ago
awwsum11
Actually, I want to see Derek's PoV about this, because that was explain a lot of things at the end.
3536 days 15 hours ago
coltsfan876
Erik that makes no sense .. Derrick didn't know I was working with newz on a f2 basis . We never told anyone . Getting newz out HELPED him  , do u get it ?
3536 days 15 hours ago
coltsfan876
Well obv Derrick will go against me in anyway because I plotted his elimination but sure go ask him lol it won't change the fact that I ran this game and was never going to be voted out
3536 days 15 hours ago
Addrian
Lmfao so now youre going to tell me how i played the game. Like i said i did rely on you that last vote. i admitted to that. but like i said i laid low because i had our original allinace, dinkle, robby, and erik, later  derek kinda. I give credit where credit where credit is due. You kicked ass the last immuity. But i guarandamntee you that if you didnt win that imunnity you wouldve been gone. Im not going to lie you played the fucking game lmao why would i want to sit next toyou in the end cause you have the best chance of winning. But im not going to let you tell me how i played the game like youre me
3536 days 15 hours ago
coltsfan876
Well Adrian I'm telling u Derrick would not have betrayed me , he was loyal this whole game and wouldn't flip on me like I did to him. If anything the worst jr could've been was 2-2 in which it would be a fire making challenge and I would obv win that , no offense to u or Erik but if it isn't luck i will win lol

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!