This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 9: Fourth of July

Topic » Challenge 9: Fourth of July

4341 days 4 hours ago
jman96
ok now only one person left
4339 days 4 hours ago
jman96
This is now getting too much. I thought there was no more set backs. their active but nothing happens and now its irritating.
4337 days 19 hours ago
Kizza
^^
4337 days 6 hours ago
camdizzils
im sorry. im having a tough time right now in my outside life and there are a lot of distractiond happening. i dont want to set this back but its just difficult for me right now. i just finished finals and hopefully i will have results up tomro. im sorry for having to wait.
4337 days 6 hours ago
epstar59
I'm sorry, I completely forgot about this.

Panzanella Salad Skewers

Ingredients

6 Callisons Garlic Herb Seasoned Skewers (appetizer size)
    18 (1 inch) cubes artisanal-style bread
    12 cherry or grape tomatoes
    12 (1 inch) pieces red bell pepper
    12 (1 inch) pieces yellow bell pepper
    1 large fresh mozzarella ball, diced 1/4-inch
    3 tablespoons store bought basil pesto
    6 small romaine heart leaves
    Olive oil, as needed
    Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste

Directions

1. Thread onto each skewer in the following order: bread, tomato, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, bread. Repeat 1 more time adding an additional piece of bread on the end of each skewer. Let sit for 15 to 20 minutes.

2. Lightly brush skewers on each side with olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.

3. Place skewers on a preheated medium-high grill and cook until vegetables are cooked crisp/tender, and bread is lightly browned about 4 to 5 minutes per side.

4. Arrange one skewer on to each romaine leaf. Sprinkle each skewer with some of the diced mozzarella cheese and then drizzle with basil pesto.
4337 days 4 hours ago
jman96
epstar you are soooooooooooooooo lucky.....topher as well
4336 days 6 hours ago
camdizzils
Guys 49288 is going to take over as host. There is just way too much going on for me to host the rest of this season. I will still judge but its just too much.
4336 days 6 hours ago
jman96
ok.  hope your ok cam
4334 days 23 hours ago
camdizzils
its a family member. a lot of health issues. plus to add to that im in other group games. so im either here or there. itll just be for the best.

open group

Top Chef!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!