This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1E02] "Welcome to Biltmore"

Topic » [S1E02] "Welcome to..

2938 days 15 hours ago
awesome2210
September 15th, low temperatures, cool but not too cold, scattered showers.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last time on "Biltmore Academy"....

A group of young adults, one by one, were all led to a mysterious golden door, which led them to a grand room... the testing halls of Biltmore Academy. Unbeknownst to them, each of them were actually a supernatural being, and Biltmore had sought all of them out to join their school. Biltmore Academy was no normal school; they were a school that specialized in training supernatural beings, those that were raised in society to think they were mortal. After they took the first test, which was a maze designed to see if their conscious was strong enough to power through, the unworthy were weeded out and the successful were offered entry to Biltmore Academy. All of the students got to spend time getting to know each other, but as the week came to a close, trouble began to brew. A mysterious figure made only of fireflies managed to lure Cola Xi out and brutally kill her, but nobody was around to find out. Additionally, Osiris, who was told that he would have to leave Biltmore unless he could be assigned a supernatural by the end of the week, had his meeting with Professor Lindt, the school's supernatural reader. Unfortunately, he was still unable to get an accurate reading, and Osiris' memories were wiped and he was kicked out. Now, it's been a week since everyone found out about Biltmore, and it's the day after Osiris was kicked out. With two students gone and the day of group classes upon them, there is sure to be buzz.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NEED TO KNOW:

• It's 1 week after the students entered Biltmore, and it's the day after Osiris has been kicked out
• Nobody knows about Cola's death
• Your powers can be SLIGHTLY developed, but nothing drastic. Little but noticeable things. If you need help on what you can and cannot do, please mail me
• There will be quite a few things going down this episode, so I will mail out tasks when they're needed. Don't fret, if you aren't involved in a task this episode, that does not mean you aren't important. Everyone will get their chance
2938 days 15 hours ago
awesome2210
(No opening scene, so go ahead and start posting. It's the beginning of the day so everyone should be getting ready for their first group class and getting breakfast, etc.)
2938 days 14 hours ago
Piddu
*Gets out of the shower, humming to myself*
2938 days 14 hours ago
bad18life
*Gabriel wakes up yawning*
2938 days 14 hours ago
Hudspith
*wakes up and heads for the shower*
2938 days 14 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Sits in front of a bedside mirror, brushing the knots out of my hair. Sets the brush down, going into the bathroom the scrub my face before changing for the day.*
2938 days 14 hours ago
bad18life
*Gabriel grabs some clothes and heads to the showers*
2938 days 14 hours ago
beccajo16
*gets out of bed and stretches*
*grabs the clothes I want to wear for the day and heads to the bathroom*
*hops in the shower*
2938 days 14 hours ago
KOKidd
*Walks out of the shower*
*Starts drying off*
*Gets dressed*
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fb/57/b4/fb57b4ef4712011a4bed019912a0db0b.jpg
2938 days 14 hours ago
iGoddess
-Theania towel-dries her hair, after throwing on a top and some jeans; she walks back to her dorm room, stopping in the hallway.
http://38.media.tumblr.com/3effc7f9bfc2b1c0b251b8d3e8e08dfc/tumblr_n92gxkYmYf1sa13x9o4_r1_250.gif

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/9e/f0/1e/9ef01eb6121eb3b369103427f15c3edd.jpg
2938 days 14 hours ago
JTthePrince
Jackson: *wakes up and goes to get some breakfast*
2938 days 14 hours ago
Rain848
*Walks out of the dorm and messes with her hair*
2938 days 14 hours ago
bad18life
*Gabriel takes a shower before drying off and getting dressed*
2938 days 14 hours ago
KOKidd
*Heads out of the dorm and heads to the Dinning hall*
2938 days 14 hours ago
imprincearthur
*Wakes up and head's for the shower*

open group

Biltmore Academy

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!