This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1E01] "Entrance Exam"

Topic » [S1E01] "Entrance..

2943 days 17 hours ago
awesome2210
EARLY SEPTEMBER - FALL TIME

- The view opens to reveal a grand mansion, decorated with many windows, doors, and runes; the camera pans inside the mansion, discovering hallways full of paintings of different creatures, trophies, bookcases, and other trinkets -
- A man dressed sharply in a deep red suit walks down the hall to a large set of golden double doors, throwing them open; inside, hundreds of simple desks and chairs are set up neatly in front of a single podium -

???: Is the test ready, Ms. Gillian?

- A woman turns around to face the man, a warm smile on her face; she nods once, snapping her fingers as paper and pencils appear on each desk -

Ms. Gillian: Of course, headmaster. I'll monitor the first test. Professor Lindt and Professor Koenig will be assisting. Everything will be fine, rest assured.

- Headmaster Burke nods and sees himself out of the room -

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Biltmore Academy, something that people can only dream of. A place full of all kinds of different supernatural creatures only rumored about in the mortal world. Here, those with a special kind of ability come to harness their powers and learn more about themselves and their world. However, not everyone is suited for Biltmore Academy. It is time for the new year to begin, and with the new year comes new Supernaturals. Young adults all over have been scouted and noted for their potential, and one by one, each of them must be brought to the academy to find out whether or not they're capable of attending.
2943 days 17 hours ago
awesome2210
NEED TO KNOW:

• Nobody knows Biltmore exists unless I have specifically mailed you otherwise
• Nobody knows they have powers unless I have specifically mailed you otherwise
     - Expanding on this, you ARE however able to have had those moments where you discover something is not right, i.e. accidentally burning yourself but noticing it doesn't affect you, or you cut yourself and find it miraculously healed soon after.
• Nobody knows each other unless I have specifically mailed you otherwise

TASKS:

• Everyone should be going about their daily lives until they one by one discover something that will lead them to a single golden door. This "something" can be whatever you want, but it must catch your attention and you must follow it. The door will lead to the main hall of Biltmore Academy, AKA the testing place.
2943 days 17 hours ago
awesome2210
(You may start posting.)
2943 days 17 hours ago
Aydanmac01
*Walks down a silent narrow street*
2943 days 17 hours ago
KOKidd
*Stands by a table at the park*
*Smiles and looks around as i speak flashing cards*
Pick a car any card i don't guess your card you get the pot ladies and gentleman no risk big reward
2943 days 17 hours ago
ninjohn
Naomi is on her way home from her job as a paramedic, exhausted. She realizes after a few dazed minutes she's been driving her car straight forward and eventually ends up in a deserted parking lot. She steps out and walks around to try and get back into focus when she notices a golden door on a wall. She pushes it open and slowly walks through...
2943 days 17 hours ago
Aydanmac01
*Looks around and continues walking*
*Turns around the corner and begins to walk home*
Today was so long
2943 days 17 hours ago
beccajo16
*sits in my bedroom, doodling and listening to music, pacing and lightly bouncing around my room*
*goes to my windows and opens the curtains wide to let all of the suns rays in*
*smiles and takes a deep breath, feeling stronger and vibrant*
2943 days 17 hours ago
Rocketokid13
*wakes up leaning on a wall outside, I look around at the city life*
^Time to go to work...^
*gets up, stretching*
2943 days 17 hours ago
Aydanmac01
Why can't I find a job anywhere?
*Continues walking down the street*
2943 days 17 hours ago
KOKidd
*Hustles a few people*
^I'll be eating good to night^
*Starts to pack up*
2943 days 17 hours ago
ninjohn
Naomi examines the large hallway before and realizes the door is gone. She rubs her bracelet and calls out.

Naomi: "...Hey, what's going on here?"
2943 days 17 hours ago
steve4280
Adam:*walks in the school hallway until he hears a loud noise and follow it* what was that
2943 days 17 hours ago
Archerskyfire
*sits outside on my balcony watching the sunrise*
*grins and pulls out my phone taking a picture*
2943 days 17 hours ago
awesome2210
(LMAO AJ bye)

- Wipes the oil from my hands on a rag and tosses it aside, dabbing my arm against my forehead to get rid of the sweat -
     Jesus, this car's a piece of shit..

open group

Biltmore Academy

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!