This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

4391 days 11 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Danielle- I think I should win over Sandra because I stayed true with people that I was with in this game. Plus I believe to have been through the most here.
4391 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I have received votes from Danielle and Tom.
4391 days 8 hours ago
JoshJosh123
*sits down to watch the rest of the tribal*
4391 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I have received Ken's vote! Six votes left!
4391 days 5 hours ago
snowflake3
damn this is tough shit idk how i'm gonna vote still
4391 days 4 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
I have cast my vote in accordance with the results of my survey. It was a very close race.

-Coach
4391 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Coach has voted! Five votes remaining! I am waiting on Kelly S., Sugar, Albert, Erik, and Jerri! They have less than 24 hours remaining!
4391 days 1 hour ago
Pedlick44
Well, it's pretty obvious who is going to win this game. So, I'll vote for who played the best and most visible game.

Thanks for the answers, guys.
4391 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorSimon
Hi Everyone its Erik,

So i read all the comments and all of you have answered some questions well, and some questions not very well. I would like To address a Big Thing about this game and it is TRUST, in this game you need some trust so that you can make strategic decisions and improve your social game. Without Trust you are basically alone and have no chance of getting far in this game. To be honest i trusted all of you, some more then others but as the Brigade Alliance i trust you guys more than anyone else in the game.

All of you have betrayed my trust in one way or another,

First Laura, We made an agreement as the Brigade that we will all take each other the end and not vote for each other until we had too which was either final 5 or 4 depending on the circumstances. Anyways when we were doing one of the challenges and you wrote down that i was the least trusting person and would be the most likely person to stab you in the back, even though you yelled at Coach and Danielle for being sneaky and Voting out Ken and Kelly. Also you voted for my in the final 6 When clearly we were all voting for Albert. So that means your word to me was meaningless and the fast bond you made with Albert was a stronger one that i have made with you for pretty much half of the game. I even comforted you when you were feeling down, but apparently im not trusting enough. That kind of really hurt, but you 3 were the people i trusted the most. My question to you is "What made you distrust me so much?"

Brett, I repeatedly said final 3 Me you and Sandra and every time you would agree and say yes.I knew you had a close bond with Brett but you knew close with Laura so i knew voting her out would of been hard. Also I kind of felt stupid trying to save you all those times to just get backstabbed like that. My question to you "Were you ever going to respect and go with the deal we made or was my faith inevitable?"

Sandra, Ive told you this a hundred times, I knew that you were definitely the strongest social player in the game and i like people like that. I like playing with people who are playing the game hard and it would be a fun time playing with them. I told you that Final 2 No matter what, even if i know that you would beat me I still wanted to take you to the end because in my opinion, you were one of the most deserving players in the game. But still, you said you played strategically after all we have went through together. We were like if we got 4th we would be so mad and that for sure it would be final 2 us at the end. Apparently, those talks were pointless and you still voted me out because you were thinking strategically instead of personally which i understand but i would have appreciated atleast a pity vote. My question to you is "Is winning this game more important than the friendships you made in the game, Wouldn't it be better to be in the finals with the person who looked out for you the whole time and was playing with his heart?"

In conclusion, what i didn't like about your games is that Every one of you made Final 3 deals with multiple people just to get to the end of the game. I kept my word to you guys the whole time, Never voted for any of you until there was no other choice. What screwed me up in the game was that i trusted you guys too much. Greedy and Fame were more important on your agendas than loyalty and doing the right thing. Anyways I enjoyed playing with you guys and I hope we can hang out in the future. No hard feelings you all did great. It was an epic season and i just want to thank all 80 Players and mostly the final 16 for making this game interesting, fun, enjoyable and Very Difficult. Good luck you three.
4391 days 1 hour ago
TylerKeith
Erik -

Honestly, yes, I legitimately thought about bringing you, but like I've said before, you were simply too big of a threat. Your faith was probably inevitable, using your words. But the thing is, i dont think I knew you tried to save me until it was too late. I know that you were threatening to vote me off at a couple points, but if I had known that you took the target off of my back, I probably would have done something to repay you. I know that's probably not what you want to hear, but it's the truth.
4391 days ago
SurvivorSimon
Also Last Question for the final 3: "How important is trust and where have you have shown trust the most in this game?"
4391 days ago
TylerKeith
Erik -

Trust is huge to me. If it weren't for trust, I wouldn't be sitting here. I trusted the brigade first and foremost, then I expanded my trust onto Jerri. It's also huge to me because if I start trusting someone, I begin to bond/grow friendships with my allies and when I begin to form friendships, I get conflicted and flustered when I need to make a move wanting to vote them out, such as your elimination.
4390 days 23 hours ago
JoshJosh123
*laughs at Brett's bullshit responses*
4390 days 23 hours ago
Bryce333
I don't think that winning the game is more important than the relationships I have made, but I also know that the whole reason I formed those relationships was BECAUSE of the game. Me and you would have never have met before if not for this game. So I kept that in mind as I made those hard decisions, and tried to draw a fine line of playing strategically while at the same time maintaining as many relationships as I could. Sometimes I had to sacrifice one for the other, and all those times that I had to vote out a friend I told them specifically why and tried to build our relationship back up. It was complicacted for me, and I agonized over those decisions, and in the end tried to make the choice that benefitted my own game that was also understandable to my ally's.

To the second part of that question, it would be better to be in the finals with the person who looked out for you... but not necassarily smarter. Again, I had to draw a line and deal with that decision. You and I managed to patch things up personally after the vote, and that made me happier beyond words. And at the same time, I had made a move that benefitted my own game. That was the line I drew, and I have to live with those consequences

I didn't play this game with 100% honesty, but neither did I UNNECCASARILY lie to people. I did make two or three final three deals, but one was crucial in gaining back majority and the other was a failsafe when I realized that my first F3 partner, (You), would beat me in a F3 vote.

It all came back down to that line that I set for myself after the Kelly vote. That line was all about not being trusting enough to screw myself over in the end, while at the same time not being to deceptive to screw over my relationships. I didn't do either one exactly 100% right, but I accomplished both to the best of my abilities while maintaining smart strategic play as well as learning from my past mistakes.
4390 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Well good luck Brigade:
Animal,
Tank,
Beast

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!