This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

4380 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I received votes from Albert and Erik! I am just waiting on Kelly S., Sugar, and Jerri!
4380 days 2 hours ago
TylerKeith
Why are all of my responses bullshit, Danielle. You don't know anything about me. If you'd just lose your ignorant, bitter mindset and actually read the responses, you'd know that I'm being honest with everything I say.
4380 days 2 hours ago
JoshJosh123
I read the responses, when you said that out if the three of you, that your the least deserving, I lost all interest in what ever you said, if you don't think your deserving then that's fine with you, but it ain't ginna get you a vote from me, neither is calling me ignorant and bitter.
4380 days 1 hour ago
zimdelinvasor
Seeing as how you've already voted, Danielle, I don't see why you think he's threatened by that. You are the classic example of a juror who thinks that having been a loser in the game entitles them to going on a power trip at the end.

-Coach
4380 days 1 hour ago
TylerKeith
I don't expect your vote, Danielle, I just think that you need a wake up call.
4380 days 1 hour ago
TylerKeith
Thank you Coach.
4379 days 22 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Erik-

Well it did start with the double vote you received, when I saw you didn't use it, I was scared that you were gonna make that move and flip on us. Also because you and I never really interacted with eachother until final 8/7.
4379 days 22 hours ago
Snowgirl57
*watches* (just saying Laura told Nakiona about DANIELLEs plan to backstab her)
4379 days 21 hours ago
TylerKeith
when are the votes being read?
4379 days 21 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Hey Captain, what's the next game your hosting?
4379 days 21 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Tyler, the votes are being read at 8:00 PM EST tonight, but only if I receive all nine votes! I am still waiting on Sugar and Jerri!

Ken, Cambodia is my final group game, so there will not be any more CaptainTangerine group games after this. (sad)
4379 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I have received all nine votes! Votes will be revealed at 8:00 PM EST tonight!
4379 days 17 hours ago
JoshJosh123
At a reunion or what?
4379 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Yes. Following the reveal of the votes, there will be a reunion, where all eighty people (if they are actually online or not) will be invited to join, talk with you guys, and view the Rites of Passage video.

Also, I may or may not be able to be here exactly at eight (damn pre-Mother's Day dinner), so I will try and be online as soon as possible, but if I'm not here at eight, just wait a little bit.
4379 days 15 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Can we have a vote where we all vote for the fan fav?

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!