This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voyabeyo Tribal Council #9

Topic » Voyabeyo Tribal Council #9

4383 days 4 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Welcome to Tribal Council, Voyabeyo tribe! We will now bring in the members of the jury! Kelly S., Ken, Sugar, Tom, Coach, and Danielle, voted out at the last Tribal Council! This week, you guys had yourselves put on a very high pedestal (literally) as you competed for immunity! Both Albert and Jerri toughed it out for the entire 24 hours, but it was Jerri who won individual immunity for the third week in a row, so Jerri has a guaranteed spot in the final five! Tonight, one of you will be voted out of Voyabeyo and will become the seventh member of the jury!

If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol, and you would like to play it, this is your last chance to do so!.....
(Brett, Erik, and Sandra stand up)

Brett: Captain, I'm playing my idol for the hell of it.

Erik: This may be a huge surprise for all of you but Brett does not have two idols. I have one. I was looking for a great time to use it and i never had that great opportunity to use it. I will use it now and save myself. I will probably lose jury votes by playing the idol but i have great explanations behind my game. Never underestimate Erik.

Sandra: Captain, I am now free to admit that I found not one, but TWO idols in this game. I've had both for a VERY long time, and I've never had to play one. I still don't have to play one, because we all know what the result of this Tribal Council is going to be. Still, it would seem pointless to keep idols after this point, not to mention insulting to Jury Members who I could have used them on. And for those reasons, I choose to play the first Idol.... on myself. Not that I think that I will need this, (I certainly hope not, then I'm probably screwed in the next rounds), but because I don't want to be that arrogant jerk who shows off two HII's that he never had to play at a potential FTC.  My second Idol.... will be played on.... Laura. Which means that, if everybody is telling me the truth, then only one person will be left without some form of immunity... Sorry Albert, I fought for you, I really did.

The rules of Survivor state that, if anybody plays a Hidden Immunity Idol, then any votes cast against that person will not count, and the person with the next highest number of votes will be eliminated! These four are ALL Hidden Immunity Idols! All votes cast for Brett, Erik, Laura, or Sandra will NOT count! Therefore, that means that, since Albert is the only person left without immunity, if Albert gets even one vote against him, Albert is out. If Albert receives no votes, nobody will be voted out at this Tribal Council, and instead, two people will be voted out at the next Tribal Council.

Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes!

The first vote is for.....
4383 days 4 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Erik. Does not count.

Next vote.....
4383 days 4 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Erik. Does not count.

Next vote.....
4383 days 4 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Albert. With that, Albert is definitely eliminated. However, I will reveal the remaining three votes.

Albert- 1

Next vote.....
4383 days 4 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Albert. That's two votes for Albert.

Albert- 2

Next vote.....
4383 days 4 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Albert. That's three votes for Albert.

Albert- 3

Even though it doesn't matter, the final vote is for......
4383 days 4 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Albert. Albert, I need you to bring me your torch! Albert, the tribe has spoken! However, you are now the seventh member of the jury and will cast your vote on finale night for a winner! Thank you for playing!

That could not have been an even weirder Tribal Council. Five people with immunity, leaving Albert as the sole person without it. What a shame. Albert, you played amazingly well, putting in a lot of effort into the immunity challenge. However, it is time to go. Well, I would like to congratulate each of you on making the Final 5! Just two more eliminations to go until the Final Tribal Council! There are no Hidden Immunity Idols to back you up now! The only way to guarantee your safety now is with individual immunity, and speaking of which, your next challenge will be starting SHORTLY!! That's right! Your next challenge, which is non-live, is starting tonight! So, good luck! I'll see you all back here momentarily!
4383 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
With Albert's elimination, that means that all original Upolu members have now been eliminated! We are left with one original Koror, one original Kota, two original Chapera, and one original Airai.
4383 days 3 hours ago
TylerKeith
Erik: This may be a huge surprise for all of you but Brett does not have two idols.

LOL Who thought I had two? D:

Sorry Albert, I really did take your plea into consideration, and was thinking about doing it. Unfortunately, I think it would've been better for my game to vote you out at this point. It was fun playing against you though.(:
4383 days 3 hours ago
TylerKeith
Also I just realized how arrogant my idol speech is. I didn't think I had to make one and that you wouldn't put that up there. :S

Sorry if that does seem kinda arrogant. :\
4383 days 3 hours ago
_ares_
LOL i tried every single tatic to stay this round. I threw people under the bus, told every little secret about voting strategies, and even tried to get the idol played on me. But it wasnt enough cause of the stupid idols. I would be still in the game if i won the immunity challenge too. Good luck yall tho! If you dont beat jerri, then she is making the finale and winning this game. Btw no hard feelings! It is a game and i wouldnt have played differently, except maybe find an idol :p

*Joins my bff Danielle at ponderosa and the rest of the contestants*
#WalksOutInStyle
4383 days 3 hours ago
Bryce333
Loooool Albert

I think it's great that people take being voted out in stride

#swag
4383 days 3 hours ago
_ares_
Btw i heard from Danielle that they serve apple martinis at ponderosa

#MakesYouAllJealous
4383 days 3 hours ago
TylerKeith
4383 days 3 hours ago
TylerKeith
Also, Congrats everyone on Final 5 out of 80 people! :D
4383 days 3 hours ago
JoshJosh123
*links arms with Albert, and walks off to pondersoa*

And we have fantastic apple martinis here, I will have one waiting for the next person to join the ponderosa party.

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!