This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

A Voyage Beyond Reason

Topic » A Voyage Beyond Reason

4387 days 21 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
I thought it was implied, Jerri, seeing as how we had had numerous conversations on Skype as a trio. I had always made statements there such as "us to the end". I can hardly be blamed for you flipping on Sugar, when the three of us had constantly talked on Skype, instead of talking to us and seeing whether you were going to be targeted. I have heard from more than one person that you were constantly giving information to the other alliance; my apologies if that was wrong, but in that case, blame the people who were being dishonest with me about you.

Danielle, you were atrocious at the final eleven. It's nothing personal, but you single-handedly made it so that we couldn't target Sandra by senselessly telling the other alliance of our plans and believing everything Laura said about her place within the tribe with absolutely no hesitation. You were overwhelmingly gullible, and that is a fact.

Albert, let me know if you have any specific questions.

-Coach
4387 days 20 hours ago
TylerKeith
oh, k, just ignore me. that's cool.
4387 days 14 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Yay, I wasn't th main threat! Even though I knew it all along.

- Ken.
4386 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
This game is so intense i wonder who will make it to the end

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!