This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4388 days 22 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
JERRI!!! Jerri wins immunity!!! Congratulations Jerri!! You scored 170 points with your eight arrows, while Erik scored 110 with his five! Looks like your immunity challenge advantage came in very handy, Jerri!

Voyabeyo tribe, it is now time for Tribal Council to begin!

Each person must now vote for the one person from Voyabeyo that they want voted out of the game! The only person you are NOT allowed to vote for is JERRI, since she won individual immunity! Everybody has until 12:30 AM EST Tuesday to PM me your vote! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from Voyabeyo have been cast! Once all votes from Voyabeyo are cast, no more changing! If you do not PM me your vote in the deadline, you will receive a self-vote!

Also, if you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to use it, please PM me before the results of the Tribal Council that you would like to use it! YOU ONLY HAVE THREE MORE OPPORTUNITIES TO USE YOUR IDOL!!

The one person with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Cambodia and will become the fifth member of the jury! Good luck to all of you!
4388 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Dammit i was so close, Great Job Jerri :D you deserved it :D
4388 days 22 hours ago
sdriver999
Thank you so much!
4388 days 22 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Well done Jerri.
4388 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I am only waiting on votes from Albert, Coach, and Sandra!

Also, I would just like to announce that the date for the finale and results will be Saturday, May 12th, which is also the day before the Survivor: One World finale!
4388 days 7 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Awesome!
4388 days 4 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I have received all votes! It is time for Tribal Council to begin!

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!