This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4389 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, Voyabeyo! Well, we are now down to just the final eight! Five more eliminations until we are down to the final three! Now, there are two events that will be happening tonight because of the Survivor auction! First, Jerri will receive an advantage in tonight's challenge and Laura selected Coach to sit out of today's immunity challenge! So, seven of you will be competing tonight! Tonight, one of you will win individual immunity, and one of you will be voted out and will become the fifth member of the jury! For now, let us begin with the rules for the immunity challenge!

For today's challenge, the seven people competing will participate in a little bit of target practice! I have posted AN EXAMPLE of a 10x10 grid (http://www.tengaged.com/group/3164/images/9aae406d4a956500a60e53e893058a5f ) that you will be aiming at! Each of you will be aiming at a different target, so just use this as an example for what you would be aiming at. Your task is to select five different coordinates in this grid.

Now, each colored square has a certain number of points! If you hit a yellow square, you earn 10 points. If you hit a blue square, you earn 20 points. If you hit an orange square, you earn 30 points. If you hit the bullseye, you get a perfect fifty points!

The twist for this challenge though is that you will be blindfolded! You will not know what the target looks like until after I get all coordinates from each of you! Jerri, for your challenge advantage, you will get to PM me eight coordinates instead of just five, so this is a very significant advantage! This challenge also provides a little bit of strategy! Do you keep all of your coordinates right near each other or do you play it safe and spread your coordinates out?

If everybody understands, good luck to you all! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS CHALLENGE, PLEASE PM ME! You have until 9:30 PM EST Monday to PM me your five (or eight, in Jerri's situation) coordinates for the immunity challenge!
4389 days 3 hours ago
TylerKeith
Do we each have a different target?
4389 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
No. You are all shooting at the same target. You just don't know what the target looks like. You may think that, with this, it would just be a luck challenge, but there is definitely strategy involved. How close will your shots be? Will they be in close proximity or spread out?
4389 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I am only waiting for coordinates from Danielle, Erik, and Jerri!
4389 days 1 hour ago
CaptainTangerine
I am now just waiting on Danielle.
4389 days 1 hour ago
zimdelinvasor
I have won every single season so far of Colby Donaldson's TV show "Top Shot", so I would have excelled at this had I competed.

-Coach
4389 days 1 hour ago
JoshJosh123
Sent mine in.
4389 days ago
SurvivorSimon
sent mine
4389 days ago
CaptainTangerine
I have everybody's coordinates! It is time for the results of the immunity challenge!
4389 days ago
CaptainTangerine
Here is the target everybody was aiming for!

http://www.tengaged.com/group/3164/images/d6fc1683367612ceedce446717577b38

Now, I will reveal what places everybody came in, so I will announce who came in 7th and work my way up to the top! The person that did the worst in the immunity challenge tonight, with 40 points, is.......
4389 days ago
CaptainTangerine
Danielle.

1st: ????
2nd: ????
3rd: ????
4th: ????
5th: ????
6th: ????
7th: Danielle (40 points)

In sixth place, with 70 points.........
4389 days ago
CaptainTangerine
Sandra.

5th: ????
6th: Sandra (70 points)

In fifth place, with 80 points.........
4389 days ago
CaptainTangerine
Albert.

5th: Albert (80 points)

In fourth place, also with 80 points.........
4389 days ago
CaptainTangerine
Laura.

4th: Laura (80 points)

In third place, with 100 points.........
4389 days ago
CaptainTangerine
Brett.

3rd: Brett (100 points)
4th: Laura (80 points)

That leaves just Erik and Jerri in the top two! Now, Jerri had an extra three arrows in this immunity challenge, so if she lost this immunity challenge, she will have lost to somebody who had three less arrows than her! Let's get to the results! The winner of tonight's immunity challenge, with 170 points, is.......
4389 days ago
JoshJosh123
Really I came last?

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!