This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voyabeyo Tribal Council #5

Topic » Voyabeyo Tribal Council #5

4391 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
In this auction, you will be able to bid on various items. Some are rewards, some are punishments, and some are hidden. Some will provide lots of power in this game. You just have to decide what to do.
4391 days 17 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Eek awesome!
4391 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Goodbye sugar you played a great game
4391 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
71 people have been eliminated so far and now we are down to 9 what a great accomplishment
4391 days 8 hours ago
TylerKeith
Now you know how we've felt this entire merge, Coach. Sucks, doesn't it?
4391 days 3 hours ago
snowflake3
YAY someone that was dumb as shit left *remembers when Sugar gave Coach her Immunity*
4391 days 3 hours ago
_ares_
The next couple of tribal councils should be fun.
4391 days 2 hours ago
sdriver999
Wow what the hell happened.....I knew I should have stayed on last night...so sorry to.see you go sugar.....it was great getting to know you
4391 days 2 hours ago
Pedlick44
Excuse me, Snowflake? I gave immunity to my best friend on an online site, and it felt fucking great. Yeah, dumb as shit for handing immunity to my great friend and not leaving that night. You have valid points.
4391 days 1 hour ago
zimdelinvasor
If you don't mind my asking, Kelly, wasn't it you who failed to change your vote from Tom to Sugar at that round, thus causing Sugar to remain in the game? Perhaps you should look at your own mistakes before attempting to call out others on what you perceive as being theirs. Your lack of honor, your incredible insolence, and your downright stupidity are exactly why you were voted out in 12th, and continuing to display all of those characteristics isn't doing you any favors.

-Coach
4391 days 1 hour ago
JoshJosh123
I thought that the jury couldnt talk untill the final tribal council?
4391 days 1 hour ago
Pedlick44
If someone calls me dumb as shit or insults me and I did nothing to them, I'm going to speak up.

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!