This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voyabeyo Tribal Council #5

Topic » Voyabeyo Tribal Council #5

4411 days 9 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Bye Sugar, you played great!
4411 days 9 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Oh wow.
4411 days 9 hours ago
Pedlick44
4411 days 9 hours ago
TylerKeith
Sorry, Sugar. It wasa pleasure to play with you. (:
4411 days 9 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
With Sugar eliminated, that means that ALL ORIGINAL TAMBAQUI TRIBE MEMBERS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!! That is two original tribes down now!
4411 days 9 hours ago
Pedlick44
No worries <3 It was great fun.
4411 days 9 hours ago
Bryce333
Thanks for being such a good sport Sugar, that rarely happens anymore. You were a good player, and I respect you for that

And then there was 9
4411 days 9 hours ago
AshlynArehart
You played the game well. Nice job Sugar :)
4411 days 9 hours ago
Pedlick44
Again, no problems at all. I was outplayed, why should I be upset?
4411 days 9 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Liars! Duplicitous, heartless, soulless liars.. Why do I even play this game if nobody has the honor that I have? Why do I play a game in which nobody is a warrior, in which nobody wants to make the end? Why are the most noble warriors taken down due to the inabilities of others to understand the consequences of their actions?

-Coach
4411 days 9 hours ago
Pedlick44
I didnt do anything, really.
4411 days 9 hours ago
Pedlick44
I just wish I knew who flipped :(
4411 days 9 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Contestants, can I have your attention please!?!? I have a very special treat for the nine of you remaining! Tomorrow, we will NOT be having the immunity challenge! Instead, we will be having a very special Survivor Auction! It will NOT be live, so everybody will get a chance to bid on eleven items! So, tomorrow, you will receive your $500 cash, so come prepared for a day of festivities that, with this amount of drama, is much needed!
4411 days 9 hours ago
Pedlick44
And I missed the Auction. *sigh* I'm going to cry.

Oh well. GL everyone else :)
4411 days 9 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Omg an auction hell yes!

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!