This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4425 days 14 hours ago
TylerKeith
Oh, Awks. I wasn't sure if it was me or Coach.
4425 days 14 hours ago
Bryce333
Dayum, this is gonna be a close one
4425 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
10. Which person IN YOUR GROUP has commented the least overall this game?

The two most popular answers were Albert and Jerri. However, those are both incorrect. The correct answer is.......TODD! Todd has posted a total of 44 comments, which is still higher than Laura, Kelly, and Tom. Albert has posted 48 comments.

Nobody got that question correct.

Danielle- 5
Albert- 5
Coach- 5
Sandra- 7
Brett- 7
Jerri- 7
Todd- 3

With ten questions done, we have a three way tie between Albert, Coach, and Danielle! Therefore, the person that PMed me their answers last will be up for elimination, and that person is.........
4425 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Coach. Coach, you PMed me your answers later than Albert and Danielle, so that means that you, Tom, Sophie, and Todd will be the four people up for elimination. Albert and Danielle, both of you are safe!
4425 days 14 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Omg yay immunity!
4425 days 14 hours ago
_ares_
yay <3333333
4425 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Voyabeyo tribe, it is now time to head to Tribal Council!

Each person must now vote for one of the four people from Voyabeyo that lost the immunity challenge! The only four people that they are allowed to vote for are COACH, SOPHIE, TODD, and TOM! Everybody has until 10:45 PM EST Thursday to PM me your vote! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from Voyabeyo have been cast! Once all votes from Voyabeyo are cast, no more changing! If you do not PM me your vote in the deadline, you will receive a self-vote!

Also, if you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to use it, please PM me before the results of the Tribal Council that you would like to use it!

Of the four people up for elimination, the TWO PEOPLE from with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Cambodia and will be eliminated for good! The people remaining in the game after that will have made the Final 12 and will have at least made the jury. Good luck to all of you!
4425 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
So, I would like to congratulate Albert, Brett, Danielle, Erik, Jerri, Kelly S., Ken, Laura, Sandra, and Sugar for making the Final 12! You all have made it to at least the jury! Well done! Coach, Sophie, Todd, and Tom, I wish you four luck!
4425 days 13 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Ladies and gentlemen, I have a special announcement from Sugar.

"I want this a lot, but there is someone here who wants this even more than I do. That is why I have decided to give my individual immunity to Coach.  He's an awesome guy, and I want it...but he wants it more. He's a great friend, and it makes me happy to do this. :D"

So, with that said, Coach now has individual immunity and has made it to at least the jury! This also means that Sugar is now up for elimination, so the four people up for elimination are SOPHIE, SUGAR, TODD, AND TOM!
4425 days 13 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Wow Sugar.
4425 days 13 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Let us erect a glorious monument to Sugar in the very center of Cambodia. Her honor knows no bounds, and she recognizes that it is Coach who is the most noble warrior of them all.

-Coach
4425 days 13 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Umm. Ok then.
4425 days 13 hours ago
_ares_
Im surprised, but that was a nice gesture
4425 days 13 hours ago
Pedlick44
Geez. If I knew you were going to post what I said, I would have been a tad  less sappy :P
4425 days 13 hours ago
TylerKeith
wow, is all i have to say.

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!