This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4405 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Here are the two groups for tonight's immunity challenge!

GROUP #1

Tom Westman (bingo21)
Sophie Clarke (49288)
Laura Morett (AshlynArehart)
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper (Pedlick44)
Ken Hoang (PeaceOut14)
Erik Reichenbach (SurvivorSimon)
Kelly Sharbaugh (snowflake3)

GROUP #2

Todd Herzog (Caliboy)
Danielle DiLorenzo (JoshJosh123)
Benjamin "Coach" Wade (zimdelinvasor)
Sandra Diaz-Twine (Bryce333)
Albert Destrade (_ares_)
Jerri Manthey (sdriver999)
Brett Clouser (TylerKeith)

Now, here is the twist you have all been waiting for! For this immunity challenge, TEN OF YOU WILL WIN IMMUNITY!! That's right!! The five people from each group who do the best in the immunity challenge will win immunity and secure spots in (at the least) the jury! The people who come in 6th and 7th in both groups are the only four castaways eligible to receive votes at the next Tribal Council. Everybody will go to Tribal Council, but YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO VOTE FOR ONE OF THOSE FOUR PEOPLE! The two people who receive the most votes at Tribal Council will be voted out, and that will make our Final 12!

So, I wish you all luck! The immunity challenge will take place sometime this afternoon! Good luck!
4405 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Wow Game changer, unexpected twist. Keeping us on our feet :D
4405 days 2 hours ago
Caliboy
Oh my looks at my competition this is going to be rough..
4404 days 21 hours ago
_ares_
ugh this is gonna be difficult
4404 days 21 hours ago
sdriver999
Loves the way Captain throws a wrench in some of the alliances game play.  keep it up.  That is why your public games are so successful
4404 days 20 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Interesting.

-Coach
4404 days 19 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Wow this is interesting

-Danielle
4404 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Immunity challenge will begin shortly!
4404 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Updated Stats: I made a mistake in the last stat update, (thanks for pointing it out CaptainTangerine) Season 9 is completely eliminated not season 10
4404 days 19 hours ago
Bryce333
Oh man, this is going to be dramatiiiic
4404 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
waiting for immunity challenge :D
4404 days 18 hours ago
snowflake3
Wow.
4404 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Well i gotta go ill be back at 8:30
4404 days 18 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Sorry guys! I'm working on the last two questions for the challenge. They are taking a lot longer than I expected. Challenge should begin in a little bit!
4404 days 18 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Also, PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT AFTER THIS POST!!! ANY COMMENTS MADE AFTER THIS POST WILL BE DELETED!!!
4404 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, Voyabeyo! Well, the 14 of you will be competing in this immunity challenge, and afterwards, ten of you will win immunity and four of you will be in danger at Tribal Council! Then, you will all come together for Tribal Council, and the two people with the most votes each round will be eliminated for good, with no spot on the jury. If you needed a refresher, here are the groups for today's challenge!

GROUP #1

Tom Westman (bingo21)
Sophie Clarke (49288)
Laura Morett (AshlynArehart)
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper (Pedlick44)
Ken Hoang (PeaceOut14)
Erik Reichenbach (SurvivorSimon)
Kelly Sharbaugh (snowflake3)

GROUP #2

Todd Herzog (Caliboy)
Danielle DiLorenzo (JoshJosh123)
Benjamin "Coach" Wade (zimdelinvasor)
Sandra Diaz-Twine (Bryce333)
Albert Destrade (_ares_)
Jerri Manthey (sdriver999)
Brett Clouser (TylerKeith)

But now, it is time for the individual immunity challenge!

For today's challenge, I will ask you ten questions about your fellow castaways! Your job is to respond with which person IN YOUR GROUP you think fits best with the question! If you are correct, you score a point, for a possible ten points! The five people from each group with the most points win immunity, and the two people with the least points will be up for elimination!

Here are the ten questions! Remember--there are two different answers...one for each group! Both groups will have different answers, because you are only answering about the people IN YOUR GROUP!

1. Which person IN YOUR GROUP is the most accurate voter?
2. Which person IN YOUR GROUP is the least accurate voter?
3. Which person IN YOUR GROUP earned the most idol clues?
4. Which person IN YOUR GROUP earned the least idol clues?
5. Which person IN YOUR GROUP has the most votes against them?
6. Which person IN YOUR GROUP has the least votes against them?
7. Which person IN YOUR GROUP has been to the most Tribal Councils?
8. Which person IN YOUR GROUP has been to the least Tribal Councils?
9. Which person IN YOUR GROUP has commented the most overall this game?
10. Which person IN YOUR GROUP has commented the least overall this game?

If everybody understands, I wish you all good luck! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS CHALLENGE, PLEASE PM ME! You all have until 8:35 PM EST Wednesday to PM me your ten guesses for the challenge! Remember--all of your answers should be people that are in your group, not in the other group! The five people from each group with the most points will win immunity!

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!