This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voyabeyo Tribal Council #1

Topic » Voyabeyo Tribal Council #1

4405 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Chris. That's seven votes for Andrew, six votes for Chris, one vote for Erik, and one vote for Sugar.

Andrew- 7
Chris- 6
Erik- 1
Sugar- 1

Even though it doesn't matter, the final vote is for......
4405 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Chris. Andrew, I need you to bring me your torch! Andrew, the tribe has spoken! Chris, I need you to bring me your torch! Chris, the tribe has spoken! Thank you both for playing! You were both unbelievable competitors!

Well, you just eliminated your first two members as a newly merged tribe! Voyabeyo tribe, you guys can head back to camp! I will see you later for the next immunity challenge, which will have a VERY BIG TWIST PLANNED!!
4405 days 5 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
"I'm conscious of liars that cross my path.
The sinners, ambitious to rule this land.
People betrayed in a secret rage."
- Marcus Aurelius

-Coach
4405 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Also, Chris, before you go, please leave your Hidden Immunity Idol with me! That's right! Chris was voted out and possessed a Hidden Immunity Idol! With Chris' idol now out of play, there are only four idols left in the game!
4405 days 5 hours ago
TylerKeith
When will the next challenge be?
4405 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Tomorrow afternoon. I will post the groups for the challenge and the big twist tomorrow morning. But all I can say is......expect a shocker.
4405 days 5 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
I have been sentenced to the electric chair and survived that without so much as a shock. To an ordinary man, this next challenge may constitute a "shocker", but to me, it will be a cakewalk.

-Coach
4405 days 4 hours ago
TylerKeith
Will it be live? I don't know if I'll be able to make it.
4405 days 4 hours ago
_ares_
Bye Chris and Andrew
4405 days 4 hours ago
Bryce333
Oh dayum, this game just got way more intense.
4405 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
I got a Vote :o interesting :(
4405 days 4 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
The next challenge will NOT be live.
4405 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Stats Update: 14 Survivors Left and all of Season 10 has now been eliminated
4405 days 3 hours ago
Caliboy
Thanks for not making it live. This week is Service week and rock the vote as I am running for President haha. ANyways interesting tribal.

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!