This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4429 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Also, for the words, you don't have to make words just for TRIBAL and just for COUNCIL. You can combine the letters.
4429 days 15 hours ago
TylerKeith
Damn, I thought I had the most points. Nice job Coach and Jerri!
4429 days 14 hours ago
snowflake3
OMG I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN ROUND TWO I HAD OVER 150 WORDS but i used as, in, and aspen

fucking aspen.
4429 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Well, after researching it, an aspen is also a type of tree. However, you still used two-letter words.
4429 days 9 hours ago
snowflake3
Fucking as and in
4429 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Sent in my Answers Good luck everyone :D
4429 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I am waiting on Brett, Chris, and Sophie!
4428 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Time is up! Chris and Sophie have been eliminated from the immunity challenge! I will now calculate the points!
4428 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
For Group #1, it was just between Andrew and Jerri, since Chris and Sophie were already eliminated! However, the winner of the immunity challenge this week, for Group #1, is.....
4428 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jerri!!!! Congratulations Jerri! Jerri submitted a total of 2,895 points, while Andrew submitted only 1,607! I will now get to group #2's points!
4428 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
The winner of the immunity challenge this week, for Group #2, is COACH!! Congratulations Coach!!

Erik Reichenbach (SurvivorSimon)- 896 points
Ken Hoang (PeaceOut14)- 1,099 points
Benjamin "Coach" Wade (zimdelinvasor)- 1,994 points
Brett Clouser (TylerKeith)- 976 points
4428 days 23 hours ago
sdriver999
I guess I found my challenge....
4428 days 23 hours ago
sdriver999
congrats Coach!
4428 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Voyabeyo tribe, that means that it is now time to go to your first Tribal Council as a newly merged tribe!

Each person must now vote for the one person from Voyabeyo that they want voted out of the game! Everybody has until 9:20 AM EST Tuesday to PM me your vote! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from Voyabeyo have been cast! Once all votes from Voyabeyo are cast, no more changing! If you do not PM me your vote in the deadline, you will receive a self-vote!

Also, if you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to use it, please PM me before the results of the Tribal Council that you would like to use it!

The TWO PEOPLE from with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Cambodia and will be eliminated for good! Good luck to all of you!
4428 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Congrats Jerri and Coach

Jerri did like the dragon Slayer on Survivor Heroes vs villians :P

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!