This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4407 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, Voyabeyo! Well, the 16 of you have made it to a very critical and different point in the game, because now, you will be competing individually! Now, for this round and next round, you will be split into two groups for immunity challenges, and one person from each group will win immunity! Then, you will all come together for Tribal Council, and the two people with the most votes each round will be eliminated for good, with no spot on the jury. If you needed a refresher, here are the groups for today's challenge!

GROUP 1
Sophie Clarke (49288)
Jerri Manthey (sdriver999)
Chris Daugherty (SSHG)
Todd Herzog (Caliboy)
Andrew Savage (michael222)- 4 CLUES
Kelly Sharbaugh (snowflake3)- 2 CLUES
Tom Westman (bingo21)- 3 CLUES
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper (Pedlick44)- 1 CLUE

GROUP 2
Erik Reichenbach (SurvivorSimon)
Albert Destrade (_ares_)
Laura Morett (AshlynArehart)
Ken Hoang (PeaceOut14)
Danielle DiLorenzo (JoshJosh123)
Benjamin "Coach" Wade (zimdelinvasor)
Sandra Diaz-Twine (Bryce333)
Brett Clouser (TylerKeith)

But now, it is time for your first individual immunity challenge as the Voyabeyo tribe! After this challenge, one person from each group will have individual immunity!

For today's challenge, I will give you one or two words associated with Survivor. Your job is to PM me separate words that can be made from the letters in the word I gave you.

There is no limit to the number of words that you PM me. However, I can not have any proper nouns (names, states, countries, cities), words that are made up or can not be found in the dictionary, abbreviations, or two-letter words! All words must be at least three letters!

Now, you will be scored on a letter basis. So, if you PM me a six-letter word, you get six points. There will be three rounds to this challenge! After round one, the five people with the most points in each group will move on to round two! After round two, the three people with the most points in each group will move on to the final round! In the final round, the person in each group with the most points will win immunity! However, if even one of your words is misspelled or you don't follow one of the rules, you are immediately out of the challenge!

If everybody understands, here is your first word.

PENINSULA

Good luck to you all! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS CHALLENGE, PLEASE PM ME! You all have until 3:00 PM EST Sunday to PM me your words that can be made from the word PENINSULA! The five people from each group with the most points will move on to round two!
4407 days 14 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
A cakewalk though this certainly will be, it is an honor to be able to compete against all of you fierce warriors.

-Coach
4407 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Just to let you all know, PENINSULA will not count if you send it in.
4407 days 14 hours ago
snowflake3
kk i understand!
4407 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Already sent in my results. Hope i make it into the next round,
4407 days 10 hours ago
TylerKeith
Captain, can you answer my PM? (:
4407 days 10 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I replied. Sorry. I have a lot of PMs.
4407 days 10 hours ago
TylerKeith
It's okay, I just sent in my words. (:
4407 days 10 hours ago
_ares_
looool awh i thought peninsula would be acceptable :p
4407 days 7 hours ago
snowflake3
did i win yet? jks i probs got like a point
4407 days 7 hours ago
JoshJosh123
This was actually a fun challenge!
4407 days 7 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Do we have two tribal councils all together? Or one together and the two with the most votes go home?
4407 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
One together and the two with the most votes go home.
4407 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Also, I have decided to change the rules a little bit. Instead of having three rounds, we are only having two, and instead of five people moving on to the next round, only four from each group will move on to the final round!
4407 days 5 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Will we each be casting one vote or two? I believe two would make the most sense if two people are going.

-Coach
4406 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Actually, everybody is casting only one vote. It's 16 votes.

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!