This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Special Announcement

Topic » Special Announcement

4412 days 4 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Well, I would seriously like to congratulate the 14 of you that are still in the competition! You all have done a tremendous job in this competition, and you should all be proud of yourselves! However, there is one major announcement that I would like to make!

Competitors, DROP YOUR BUFFS!!! YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY MERGED!!! That's right!! The fourteen of you have made it to the merge!!

Now, here is the deal! We are still in the middle of a Peninsula Challenge right now between Eliza, J.T., Mike, and Purple Kelly! After this current challenge, only two will remain in on The Peninsula! Those two winners will join Andrew and Kelly and those four will compete in the FINAL PENINSULA CHALLENGE! Of those four, two will make their way back into the game to make a final sixteen!!

Also, for an important immunity challenge detail! For the next TWO immunity challenges, the sixteen of you will be divided into two groups of eight. In each group, one person will win immunity!

Then, the sixteen of you will all vote for the one person that you want voted out of the game! The TWO people with the most votes WILL be eliminated for good, because there will be NO MORE PENINSULA CHALLENGE AFTER WE HAVE OUR FINAL SIXTEEN!! When you are voted out, you are out for good!! There will be double eliminations in the next two rounds, rounding us out from 16 to 12! The four eliminated during those two rounds will NOT become members of the jury!! Once we do get to twelve though, we will start forming the jury!

So, right now, enjoy the celebratory merge gift basket complete with foods, a flag, paints, and new green buffs! Your job right now is to just relax and come up with your new tribe name, which can be any name you want!! Once again, congratulations on making it to this very important point in the game!!
4412 days 4 hours ago
yaya :)
4412 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Wow Merge Congrats Guys :D Hello Everyone :D. Intense Twist Though.
4412 days 4 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Whoop! Merge time! Also, I have a silly name, Degagnet, backwards for Tengaged. Lol you guys don't have to use it.
4412 days 4 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Oh thank god! :D
4412 days 4 hours ago
_ares_
awesome :)
4412 days 4 hours ago
Caliboy
Oh yay Merge I couldnt wait for this haha. More breathing room, but agin this is still survivor haha. Cant breathe.

I am cool with Degagnet haha
4412 days 4 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Everybody! I have another big announcement! You all know how, when you are on The Peninsula, you are still able to use your idol to give yourself an automatic win in any challenge? Well, Andrew has decided to do that!

Andrew is using his Hidden Immunity Idol to give himself an automatic win in the Final Peninsula Challenge, so he will be the fifteenth person in this merge! Andrew, go ahead and take your place back in this game! That does mean that there are only five idols left in this game!!

That means that, after this challenge, the two winners will be facing Kelly, and of those three, only one will make their way back into the game! Unless if one of those three uses an idol.......
4412 days 4 hours ago
bingo21
Woo merge so exciting
4412 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
I like Degagnet, Sounds Cool :D
4412 days 4 hours ago
Bryce333
Wooooooooooooo!
4412 days 4 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Wow well done everyone we have all done so great!
4412 days 4 hours ago
JoshJosh123
I just thought of this for a tribe name Dibcamoa it's the letters or Cambodia jumbled up, just an idea.
4412 days 3 hours ago
sdriver999
Congrats on the Merge!
4412 days 3 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
IDEAS FOR THE MERGE NAME:
- Wadejamin
- Vilupira
- Tchaikosvkians
- Voyabeyo
- Sarudnoh

-Coach
4412 days 3 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
("Coach" would also make an excellent merge name. I propose we name the merge tribe "Coach".)

-Coach

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!