This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #17

Topic » Immunity Challenge #17

4413 days 6 hours ago
Bryce333
It's frustrating... like really frustrating. We could have easily won this challenge if I could have seen the results of this round.

It's just.... uuuuuuuuuuugh
4413 days 6 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Yay I got one for Chapera!

- Danielle
4413 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Remember--in the event of a tie, the tribe that is the first to completely PM me wins immunity!
4413 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Ugh i should have played :S
4412 days 18 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
This challenge is now over!!! I have received all PMs from Upolu and Chapera, and both of them received a perfect 5/5, so that means that Airai has no chance at immunity and WILL be going to Tribal Council tonight! However, either Upolu or Chapera will join them! Since they both had one match going into round three, and they both made five matches in this round, whichever tribe had all five members PM me first wins immunity!

First, let me show you the matches that both tribes made, starting with Upolu.

Sugar uncovered the CROCODILE and the CROCODILE. That is two matches for Upolu!
Chris uncovered the BUDDHA HEAD and the BUDDHA HEAD. That is three matches for Upolu!
Jerri uncovered the BASKET and the BASKET. That is four matches for Upolu!
Coach uncovered the TIGER and the TIGER. That is five matches for Upolu!
Tom uncovered the SAMPHO and the SAMPHO. That is six matches for Upolu!

Now, let's see the matches made by Chapera!

Sophie uncovered the CROCODILE and the CROCODILE. That is two matches for Chapera!
Danielle uncovered the MILK FRUIT and the MILK FRUIT. That is three matches for Chapera!
Albert uncovered the APSARA and the APSARA. That is four matches for Chapera!
Todd uncovered the RIELS and the RIELS. That is five matches for Chapera!
Andrew uncovered the TIGER and the TIGER. That is six matches for Chapera!

There we have it! 6 to 6! However, the tribe that has won immunity this week, by being the first tribe to have all five people PM me in this round, is.........
4412 days 18 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
UPOLU!!! Congratulations Upolu!! The difference between the two tribes was only three hours, but Upolu was the first tribe to completely PM me!

Unfortunately, that means that Chapera and Airai will now be going to Tribal Council!

Each person must now vote for the one person from their tribe that they want voted out of the game! Everybody has until 9:20 AM PM EST Tuesday to PM me your vote! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from your tribe have been cast! Once all votes from your tribe are cast, no more changing! If you do not PM me your vote in the deadline, you will receive a self-vote!

Also, if you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to use it, please PM me before the results of the Tribal Council that you would like to use it!

The one person from each tribe with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Cambodia, but they will be sent to The Peninsula to face the two winners of the Peninsula Challenge, where only two will remain in the game! Good luck to all of you!
4412 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Also, here is where the 28 items were held!

1.        APSARA
2.        SAMPHO
3.        RIELS
4.        MILK FRUIT
5.        CROCODILE
6.        CARP
7.        RIELS
8.        CASSAVA
9.        TIMBER
10.        BUDDHA HEAD
11.        CROCODILE
12.        BASKET
13.        JEWELRY BOX
14.        ELEPHANT
15.        SAMPHO
16.        APSARA
17.        TIMBER
18.        ELEPHANT
19.        CARP
20.        BUDDHA HEAD
21.        DHA MAUK
22.        TIGER
23.        CASSAVA
24.        MILK FRUIT
25.        BASKET
26.        JEWELRY BOX
27.        DHA MAUK
28.        TIGER

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!