This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #17

Topic » Immunity Challenge #17

4414 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, tribes! It's down to just 16 of you! You guys may not think it, but I'm pretty sure this game is starting to take a physical and emotional toll on your bodies......except for maybe Coach, who spent 74 days locked in a crate in Bangladesh. Very soon, Eliza, J.T., Mike, and Purple Kelly will compete in the Peninsula Challenge, and after that, only two will remain on The Peninsula. But now, it is time for today's immunity challenge! After this challenge, one tribe will have immunity and two tribes will go to Tribal Council! Let us now get to the immunity challenge!

Before we get to the challenge, somebody from Airai must sit out, and that person is Danielle! Danielle is sitting out today for Airai!

For today's challenge, we are going to do a little game of Survivor Matching! There are 14 pairs of items hidden around the field. There are three rounds! In each round, EACH TRIBE MEMBER will PM me two numbers that they think have matching items! Communication here is key, because you want to spread your numbers out to get the best chances of winning!

The fields WILL be the same for all three tribes, but I will not say which numbers you flipped over to the other tribes. I would just say if you found any matches, what items you matched, and who found those matching items.

After three rounds, the tribe that finds the most matching items wins immunity and is safe from Tribal Council tonight! The other two will send one person to The Peninsula!

Here are the fourteen items you are trying to find!

ELEPHANT
APSARA (statue of "spirit of the clouds")
BUDDHA HEAD
JEWELRY BOX
CARP
MILK FRUIT
CROCODILE
TIMBER
SAMPHO (a type of drum)
BASKET
CASSAVA
DHA MAUK (a type of sword)
TIGER
RIELS (Cambodian currency)

I will now scatter these items around the field! All you guys must do, each round, is to PM me two numbers between 1 and 28! When I receive everybody's answers from your tribe, I will say if you have found any items! EACH TRIBE HAS TWELVE HOURS TO PM ME, SO FAILING TO DO SO WILL DEFINITELY HURT YOUR CHANCES IN THIS GAME!!

Good luck to you all! You all have until 11:30 PM EST tonight to PM me your first two numbers!
4414 days 14 hours ago
Bryce333
Danielle isn't on Airai....
4414 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
My mistake! Let me select somebody from Airai to sit out!
4414 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
ERIK WILL BE SITTING OUT OF THE CHALLENGE FOR AIRAI!!
4414 days 14 hours ago
Bryce333
Awwwww, sorry Erik. :(

Let's do this Airai!
4414 days 14 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Lets go Airai!
4414 days 14 hours ago
snowflake3
Let's win again Airai!!!
4414 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Dammit the challenge whore is sitting out of the challenge :P no im joking, i have a good tribe that is all active :D Good luck guys ill be cheering from the side lines

- Erik
4414 days 11 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
I am surprised, amazed, and flattered that you had heard of that excursion, one of my lesser-known accomplishments.

Upolu tribe, remember that COMMUNICATION is the most important thing.

-Coach
4414 days 10 hours ago
JoshJosh123
lol, I was like whaaaat?

-Danielle
4414 days 9 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I have received all PMs from Chapera! Chapera, here are your results for round #1! Also, these are in the order that you PMed me! Therefore, the first number you PMed me is the first item. I didn't switch these around.

Albert uncovered the CROCODILE and the CARP. No match.
Andrew uncovered the SAMPHO and the TIGER. No match.
Todd uncovered the RIELS and the CROCODILE. No match.
Sophie uncovered the JEWELRY BOX and the APSARA. No match.
Danielle uncovered the CARP and the DHA MAUK. No match.

So, Chapera did not uncover any matches in the first round. However, it looks like, since they found matches, they will get a few points in round two!

For Airai, I am waiting on Brett. For Upolu, I am waiting on Chris, Sugar, and Tom! They have six hours and fifteen minutes remaining to PM me their guesses! If they fail to PM me then, they won't get their round one results! Chapera, you can relax for now and communicate, because you can't PM me until round two begins!
4414 days 9 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Ok
4414 days 8 hours ago
TylerKeith
Sorry, just got home. My phone got taken away so I had no access all day. :\
4414 days 8 hours ago
TylerKeith
Btw, if anyone would be kind enough to vote for me in this poll, I'd appreciate it. (:

http://www.tengaged.com/group/2529/poll/immunity-1post-merge-72859
4414 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I have received all PMs from Airai! Airai, here are your results for round #1! Also, these are in the order that you PMed me! Therefore, the first number you PMed me is the first item. I didn't switch these around.

Laura uncovered the RIELS and the BUDDHA HEAD. No match.
Sandra uncovered the APSARA and the SAMPHO. No match.
Kelly S. uncovered the CROCODILE and the CARP. No match.
Ken uncovered the RIELS and the CASSAVA. No match.
Brett uncovered the RIELS and the MILK FRUIT. No match.

Just like Chapera, Airai received no points. However, this information will definitely be able to help them in round two!

For Upolu, I am waiting on Sugar, and Tom! They have four hours and 45 minutes remaining to PM me their guesses! If they fail to PM me then, you guys will not get your round one results and any possible matches WILL NOT BE COUNTED! Airai, you can relax for now and communicate, because you can't PM me until round two begins!
4414 days 4 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I'm now just waiting on Sugar. If she fails to PM me in the next hour and 45 minutes, Upolu will not get their results!

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!