This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Upolu Tribal Council #7

Topic » Upolu Tribal Council #7

4438 days ago
splozojames50
back to the peninsula for me is usuppose :P
4438 days ago
CaptainTangerine
THREE!! Congratulations Sugar!! The only three people that were eliminated in their original tribe are NaOnka, Cindy, and Terry!

NaOnka
Original Tribe: Airai
Eliminated from Airai

Cindy
Original Tribe: Upolu
Eliminated from Upolu

Terry
Original Tribe: Koror
Eliminated from Koror
4438 days ago
splozojames50
wut?
4438 days ago
Pedlick44
Owch.
4438 days ago
CaptainTangerine
Eliza, I need you to bring me your torch! Eliza, the tribe has spoken! However, you will have another chance to get back into this game! Grab your torch, and head back to The Peninsula!

Upolu tribe, you guys can head back to camp! I will see you Saturday for the next immunity challenge!
4438 days ago
splozojames50
yay ^_^
4438 days ago
CaptainTangerine
Well, that could not have been any more exciting, Upolu.
4438 days ago
zimdelinvasor
Karmic retribution at its finest.

-Coach
4438 days ago
bingo21
So over being targeted. Only way to avoid it is to win some challenges which we're gonna do :)
4438 days ago
CaptainTangerine
Well, this also does mean that, Sugar, you are the only Peninsula Challenge winner still remaining in the real game!
4438 days ago
Pedlick44
Eliza, I am so sorry. I never meant for our plan to go wrong. Sorry, our peninsula alliance didnt work out too well.
4438 days ago
Pedlick44
Ugh, I dont want to go back in the minority. I hate tiebreakers.
4438 days ago
splozojames50
lol i will come back from the peninsula and we can have a new peninsula alliance <3
4438 days ago
Pedlick44
Ooooh <3<3<3
4438 days ago
CaptainTangerine
I would just like to explain some math for you guys! So far, there have been 58 people eliminated from this game for good! 31 of them were eliminated before they made the tribal switch. Therefore, only 27 people were eliminated after the tribal switch, and of those 27, only three were eliminated on their original tribe.

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!