This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Upolu Tribal Council #7

Topic » Upolu Tribal Council #7

4416 days 18 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Welcome to Tribal Council, Upolu tribe! Well, the end to that immunity challenge could not have been any tighter between you and Airai! Sandra was less than three minutes away from the deadline, and you only lost by one point! However, a loss is a loss, and tonight, one of you will be voted out of Upolu and will be sent to The Peninsula!

If anybody has the Hidden Immunity Idol, and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so!
(Chris stands up)

Chris: Captain, I would just like to keep myself safe tonight, so I am going to use my idol!

The rules of Survivor state that, if anybody plays a Hidden Immunity Idol, then any votes cast against that person will not count, and the person with the next highest number of votes will be sent to The Peninsula! This IS a Hidden Immunity Idol! All votes cast for Chris will NOT count!

Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes!

The first vote is for.....
4416 days 18 hours ago
splozojames50
scandelous :O
4416 days 18 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jerri. That's one vote for Jerri.

Jerri- 1

Next vote.....
4416 days 18 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Tom. That's one vote for Jerri and one vote for Tom.

Jerri- 1
Tom- 1

Next vote.....
4416 days 18 hours ago
Pedlick44
Wow.
4416 days 18 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jerri. That's two votes for Jerri and one vote for Tom.

Jerri- 2
Tom- 1

Next vote.....
4416 days 18 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jerri. That's three votes for Jerri and one vote for Tom.

Jerri- 3
Tom- 1

Next vote.....
4416 days 18 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Tom. That's three votes for Jerri and two votes for Tom.

Jerri- 3
Tom- 2

The final vote is for.......
4416 days 18 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Tom. We have a tie! Jerri and Tom both received three votes! So, in the event of a tie, Jerri and Tom will NOT vote! The remaining four people (Chris, Coach, Eliza, and Sugar) will re-vote, and they must vote to eliminate either Jerri or Tom.

The four of you have until 11:00 AM EST Friday to PM me your re-vote! You MUST vote for either Jerri or Tom! Good luck to Jerri and Tom!
4416 days 18 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Just waiting on Eliza.
4416 days 18 hours ago
splozojames50
just sent it :)
4416 days 18 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I have received all four votes!

Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes!

The first vote is for.....
4416 days 18 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jerri. That's one vote for Jerri.

Jerri- 1

Next vote.....
4416 days 18 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jerri. That's two votes for Jerri.

Jerri- 2

Next vote.....
4416 days 18 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Tom. That's two votes for Jerri and one vote for Tom.

Jerri- 2
Tom- 1

The final vote is for.......
4416 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Tom. We have another tie! Well, here's a first! After the deadlock, Jerri and Tom still both are tied with two votes! That means that Jerri and Tom are both safe this round, and the four of you will go into a trivia competition. Of the four of you, one WILL be eliminated!

I will be posting the first question in a few minutes!

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!