This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #15

Topic » Immunity Challenge #15

4430 days 3 hours ago
Bryce333
We should only have one tribe go to Tribal. :0

That sounds a lot more fun. ^_^
4430 days 3 hours ago
sdriver999
nice job coach
4430 days 3 hours ago
PeaceOut14
As I completely failed that last question.
4430 days 3 hours ago
michael222
well that was quick grats uplou
4430 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Congratulations Upolu!! Was not even close. Coach demolished everybody here. Coach, I have to give you props.

Unfortunately, that means that Chapera and Airai will now be going to Tribal Council!

Each person must now vote for the one person from their tribe that they want voted out of the game! Everybody has until 7:15 PM EST Tuesday to PM me your vote! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from your tribe have been cast! Once all votes from your tribe are cast, no more changing! If you do not PM me your vote in the deadline, you will receive a self-vote!

Also, if you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to use it, please PM me before the results of the Tribal Council that you would like to use it!

The one person from each tribe with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Cambodia, but they will be sent to The Peninsula to face the two winners of the Peninsula Challenge, where only two will remain in the game! Good luck to all of you!
4430 days 3 hours ago
Caliboy
Woah crazy people kept asking me stuff at the info desk (work) but yeah would have suck as dont have fast hands like them. Speed challenges are frustrating for me haha.
4430 days 3 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Props accepted.

-Coach
4430 days 3 hours ago
bingo21
http://www.tengaged.com/group/4478/poll/task-1-72640
Appreciate it if you guys could help me out and vote for Hydra
4430 days 3 hours ago
thank you bingo i even put the poll in a blog and nobody even said they voted!
4430 days 3 hours ago
Caliboy
PLease have live challenges where we can actually do something other than answering questions haha. I love endurance challenges haha or challenges that are liek non-live but live instead.. Idk hard to explain but there are some out there.
4430 days 3 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Live challenges are the best. The thrill of the fight, all the warriors gathered together for one, decisive battle... marvelous.

-Coach
4430 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
It's just hard to come up with ideas for non-live challenges. I won't always have live challenges, but I do need to do them sometimes to give me more times for ideas.
4430 days 3 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
I propose that one challenge be "Coach Wade Trivia Extravaganza", in which all of the less noble contestants have to answer questions about my lesser-known feats (discovering the New World and giving credit to Columbus to pay off a gambling debt; being birthed from the meteor that caused the dinosaurs to go extinct; making sweet love to king arthur; founding Christianity; etc)

-Coach
4430 days 2 hours ago
Bryce333
Boy, you craaaaaaaaaaazy
4430 days 1 hour ago
TylerKeith
Oh, damn, Coach. How the hell did you do that? x.x

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!