This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Special Announcement

Topic » Special Announcement

4446 days 13 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Hello, competitors! Well, congratulations on making the Final 32! Now, even though I said that we are having the immunity challenge tomorrow, if you wish, we may hold it tonight! However, after our incredibly long immunity challenge before, this next one will be LIVE! So, you guys need to decide whether you want the challenge tonight or tomorrow!

Now, Chase, James, Jonny Fairplay, Lex, Natalie, and Tyson will be competing in this week's Peninsula Challenge! However, this week, FOUR PEOPLE will survive this Peninsula Challenge! Even though there are six on The Peninsula, four, not three, will move on to the next challenge!

The reason why is because, this week, FOUR TRIBES will be going to Tribal Council this week! The four eliminated this week will go to The Peninsula to compete against the four people on The Peninsula, where four will survive. Then, those four will compete in ANOTHER Peninsula Challenge, where only two will survive! That's right, after this week, there will be TWO PENINSULA CHALLENGES!
4446 days 13 hours ago
michael222
tonight please
4446 days 13 hours ago
TylerKeith
Tonights fine with me. (:
4446 days 13 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Tonight.

-Coach
4446 days 13 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
If we did have the challenge tonight, it would be at 8:45 PM EST.
4446 days 12 hours ago
sdriver999
tonight is fine with me!
4446 days 12 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
I don't have to meet with the Queen for our weekly poker game until 10 PM EST, so this is a very good time for me.

-Coach
4446 days 12 hours ago
felipe123
tonight
4446 days 12 hours ago
TylerKeith
That's a perfect time for me.
4446 days 12 hours ago
teamjacz
tonight!!!
4446 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Waiting for the immunity Challenge
4446 days 10 hours ago
Caliboy
I be going clubbing tonight haha but the time works for me tonight as relaxing til 3 hours from now anyhow, as hope challenge wont last more than an hour haha
4446 days 10 hours ago
sergeant
I cannot make it tonight

-J.T.

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!