This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Special Announcement

Topic » Special Announcement

4469 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Hello, competitors! Well, congratulations on making the Final 36! You all have come an incredibly long way! Now, the Temple Challenge has now finished, and Chris and Sandra both ended up victorious! I ended up allowing two people to stay because of Rob C.'s withdrawal from the competition. I would have allowed two people to stay for any five-member tribe, so that the number of people on The Peninsula would be even. So, this would have happened anyways if they were a five-member tribe.

Now, Koror is history! Just like Tambaqui, there will be no more Koror in this competition! Both Chris and Sandra will select one of the six remaining tribes that they would like to head to. When they get to that new tribe, they will receive clues to that tribe's Hidden Immunity Idol, depending on how many they currently have now (Chris, 3, and Sandra, 2), as well as an extra clue for winning the Temple Challenge! Now, Koror's idol will be moved to whichever tribe Chris selects (because he came in first in the challenge). The members of that tribe will receive clues to Koror's idol.

Now, the three people that lost the Temple Challenge (Ethan, NaOnka, Terry) will join the five current people on The Peninsula (Eliza, Lex, Rudy, Sugar, and Sydney) and they will compete in a very important Peninsula Challenge! Of the eight of them, only four will win the Peninsula Challenge and RETURN TO THE COMPETITION!! That's right! Four people will be returning to the game! The four winners will each select one of the four tribes that Chris and Sandra did NOT select! Those four winners will also receive a clue to that tribe's idol for winning the most important Peninsula Challenge! The other four who lose that Peninsula Challenge will be eliminated for good, and that would be a shame, considering how close they are to redemption!

So, good luck to everybody in these upcoming rounds, as we determine who will be our Final 40!
4469 days 5 hours ago
Caliboy
Wow nice We at the Halway Marker WOO!! :)
4469 days 4 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Is there no more peninsula after that?
4469 days 4 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
The Peninsula will still continue after this. After this, there will be ONE more opportunity to get back into the game.
4469 days 4 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Oh ok cool.
4469 days 4 hours ago
Hudspith
i better get back in ive bee n there since voye off number 1 lol
4469 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Chris has PMed me, and he said that he would like to move to the new Fei Long tribe! However, even though Koror's hidden immunity idol should be going over to Fei Long, the idol has already been found! So, there is nothing to move over to Fei Long!
4469 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Also, Lex is our first winner in the Peninsula Challenge, so Lex, after spending almost the entire competition on The Peninsula, will return to the game!
4469 days 1 hour ago
zimdelinvasor
Is there still a Hidden Immunity Idol at Fei Long?

-Coach
4469 days 1 hour ago
CaptainTangerine
There may still be an idol, but there may not.
4469 days 1 hour ago
01Gohan
Wow, I've come such a long way :)

All of us have, I mean.

~Jud
4469 days 1 hour ago
zimdelinvasor
Let me rephrase that -- was the Idol you claimed had already been taken the Koror Idol or the Fei Long Idol?

-Coach
4469 days 1 hour ago
CaptainTangerine
It was the Koror idol. That is the only one I will say has been found. All others may or may not have been found.
4468 days 21 hours ago
Bryce333
Oh my gosh, I've survived the temple.... but which tribe to go to? :)
4468 days 20 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
So, Sandra has decided to move to Foa Foa, and Lex has decided to move to Upolu!
4468 days 11 hours ago
Gojira
Welcome aboard Lex! Upolu is glad to have you!
-Edgardo

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!