This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome to Survivor: Cambodia!

Topic » Welcome to Survivor: Cambodia!

4466 days 9 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
This is Cambodia! Located in Southeast Asia, this country is filled with a rich history! It is here that 80 people will begin the adventure of a lifetime! They will be marooned--abandoned--left to fend for themselves, as they compete to be the Sole Survivor! Forced to work together, they must learn to adapt or they will be voted out of the tribe! In the end, only one will remain to claim the title of Sole Survivor!

They will soon be divided into eight tribes of ten, where they will then come up with their very own tribe name, which will be a former pre-merged tribe name! However, what they do not know is that all 80 of them will compete in a very important challenge....so important that it will eliminate 16 of them right off the bat!

However, in the big twist of the season, when you are eliminated, you are sent to The Peninsula. There, the eliminated contestants will compete in a challenge. No matter how many there are on The Peninsula, half of the people each week WILL be eliminated. At a certain point in the competition, the people left on The Peninsula will re-enter the game with a second chance!

So, tomorrow, I will split the 80 contestants up into eight tribes of ten, which will be the beginning of the experience of a lifetime! 39 days....80 people....1 Survivor!
4466 days 9 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
I am looking forward to battling it out with these 79 other contenders as comrades, saumrais, and warriors.

May the best man win.
4466 days 9 hours ago
ados707
HAI CUTIES :)
4466 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Also, for anybody reading this, please NEG this design! The designer is trying to neg mine! Thank you!

http://www.tengaged.com/design/id-88741/hollywood-hair-natural-red
4466 days 7 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Omg, so excited, hope I'm not one of the first 16 off the bat people.
4466 days 4 hours ago
rockstar15
im so exiceted
4466 days 4 hours ago
rockstar15
me to
4466 days 4 hours ago
Daytime
sounds like a crazy fun time :)
4466 days 4 hours ago
smiley20
let's do it!
4466 days 3 hours ago
swimboy818
Hurray!
4466 days 3 hours ago
bclrockschamp
RICHARD HATCH HERE TO WIN THE ULTIMATE SURVIVOR xD
4466 days 3 hours ago
nick9811
This is alot of ppl im so excited
4466 days 2 hours ago
Mybash_
Ozzy!!!!
4466 days 1 hour ago
TylerKeith
Oh, damn.

Dednrvus now. D:
4466 days 1 hour ago
JakeDavid13
Benry here!
4466 days 1 hour ago
johnoliver96
John is here and ready as ever

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!