This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

General Discussion

Topic » General Discussion

4067 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
This is the place that will always be open through all seasons for just regular discussion about random stuff and having fun. This is for stuff non-related to the current season itself but may be related to past seasons and talks on rankings, players etc.
4067 days 12 hours ago
BigBruv
Hello bottoms.
4067 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
I hope y'all like dis new format.
Now Ben and Janey can have fun time while those that DON'T want Janey and Ben fun time can go talk about the season in the other forum. And also, SOTS can still go on when schedualed.
4067 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
*slaps Ben*
How dare you!
4067 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
-.-
4067 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
You can still makes jokes and be yourselves in the other forum, but the topic you are joking about has to be on the season. Like making fun of a conestant or their alliance/game. The only problem I think most people have is the off-topic convo.
4067 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
Which is why THIS is here. Everyone can be themselves, I'm not restricting that, I'm just trying to filter the discussion so people read what they wanna read, not just 20 pages of nuclear explosions.
4067 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
Well your forum is Shit on the Side tbh Ben.
4067 days 12 hours ago
XJamzX
Awh new format, oh well.
4067 days 11 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
i like this format.  :)

One World, #8 not bad :D
4067 days 11 hours ago
XJamzX
Has anyone seen Supersize me?
4067 days 10 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
i have jamz. I never thought the same about Micky D's ever again
4067 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
I'm sorry but I'm deleting that entire forum with that argument in because some of the things Derek said were awful and disgusting. I've removed him from the VL. Urgh.
4067 days 10 hours ago
manalord
I didnt think Derek would last that long
4067 days 9 hours ago
AdamBongo
What did he say now?
4067 days 9 hours ago
BENLINUS
Stuff involving

- Janeys personal life / family
- Babies
- Disabilities
- Premature Birth

Stuff like that

He said other stuff but IMO that was the thing that got him banned

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!