This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Saint Lucia Discussion

Topic » Survivor Saint Lucia..

4079 days 16 hours ago
Zeero
Thanks Tyler.

And with this whole "returning players" business, we've made it more than clear that there aren't going to be nearly as many opportunities for people to return unlike the first generation. You also need to remember that whether or not one is asked back is dependent on a lot of things, such as fulfilling certain roles, resolutions to change gameplay, variety in regard to story arc/resolution/previous placement. While Shawn and I have some ideas as to who we're thinking about asking back, we have no idea what will happen in the seasons and months to come.
4079 days 15 hours ago
manalord
lol Zeero I did know that and I was playing to win not return so Lol. Im glad this season was really fun though and I shall be here til the end of time wasting away and bashing and loving new contestants.
4079 days 14 hours ago
Ditzy
hi boos
4079 days 13 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
oh season 2's over already lol
4079 days 13 hours ago
GameTime
Its ok Nick, im glad i have a bro now who knows what its like to be da Villain ;)

Right here man , right here ..
4079 days 13 hours ago
jakehou97
Would yall say I am A Hero or Villain?
4079 days 12 hours ago
GameTime
Shawn , one problem with the promo ... For 60-70 % of the vid , only the urban area of Brazil is shown ... The highlands are shown only at the end , a bit confusing since it's survivor

Or the tribe camps will be in mall's?:D

Welcome to Cidade de Deus
4079 days 12 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler
Game I didn't know u were a fellow villain :D

And jake hero
4079 days 11 hours ago
GameTime
You kinda missed the first gen then :)
4079 days 10 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler
I did lol I came in 2nd gen :) but I hear your one of the best
4079 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
The promo and intro show the wonders of Brazil in cities and highlands to hsow the wonders of Brazil as a whole
4079 days 5 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Was there any discussion of me in the VL at all?
4079 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
--CLOSED--

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!