This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Mongolia Discussion

Topic » Survivor Mongolia Discussion

4173 days 10 hours ago
bowling4fun
I got a Rick edit in FvF ;_;

What would my china be? :o
4173 days 8 hours ago
GameTime
Alyx , you wasn't edited ... You we're Abi lol
4173 days 7 hours ago
XJamzX
Bowling in China you reminded me of Shii Ann in All-Stars, last to be picked off but wouldn't stop fighting:L That was the fisrt name that popped up
4173 days 4 hours ago
smiley20
In Fiji I got a Bobby Jon edit from Palau.
In China I got a James edit :)
In OW I got a Terry edit
And in BOTB some kind of Ozzy edit from SP.
4173 days 2 hours ago
PeaceOut14
In Tocantins, I got a Kat edit from OW.
In Thailand, Idk what would be my edit.
4173 days 1 hour ago
Alyxandra
SP 100000% Andrea from RD. It is freaky how similar we were in gameplay.
OW-  idk :p RC?
Philippines-  Matt SP, Shannon Nicaragua, Colton SP
4173 days 1 hour ago
swimboy818
I never was like any contestant really in Suit's Survivor. In Link's I was the Fairplay
4173 days ago
GameTime
I pretty much got Hantz'd lol
4173 days ago
mattkwon1
I was so hated during Philippines ;_;

*Glares at Jeremy*
4173 days ago
Alyxandra
no you werent game.
4172 days 22 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
In Australia, I got a Tom (HvV) edit.  Everyone hated me for some reason and I almost left until I used an idol and got rid of Sharon.  At the next tribal I went, I was voted out :P

In One World I got an Amanda (China) edit. I was loyal to the people I wanted to be loyal to, and apparently people liked me on the Jury, but I choked during the Final tribal and got 3rd.
4172 days 18 hours ago
Flamelord
In FvF, I got a Erik edit. I wanted to be a nice guy but I made a dumb move.

In China, I got a Marty Edit. I had a gameplan thought out, but git derailed by the merge. People were stupid enough not to go with my plan. And what happened. They almost all get taken out in a row. Had my plan worked, we decimate the other side and have a differnet winner. And what stops Bingo from taking Dan, Bowling, and Mittens and taking me out in F6? I predicted they'd all be taken out and was right.
4172 days 18 hours ago
Flamelord
If anyone wants to know, in China when Bowling voted off Js, it wasnt his fault. I put the bug in his ear to do it.
4172 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I had no edits

I was real xx
4172 days 18 hours ago
bowling4fun
..... i talked to many people, no one single handedly influenced me

tbh, i was leaning to keeping you anyways cause i knew Js would be a huge threat merge time.

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!