This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S29 El Salvador Discussion

Topic » S29 El Salvador Discussion

3096 days ago
aiwfwyattroh
I think Kelly has played on the best game in a long time, every single thing went his way and its very impressive. I do worry that as much as we enjoyed here coming at the other players it could lead to her losing tonight.

If she does lose, I do think Hudson is a solid winner. He had a pretty clear view of what was going on and seems to have a handle on how the jury views him. I think he could be compared to someone like a Sophia from south pacific.
3096 days ago
aiwfwyattroh
Suitman ftc
-----------------
Hudson J./Number1SurvivorFan (robulusjgreisonne)
Kelly R./Kelly0412 (manalord
3096 days ago
MrPokeguy9
Looking at the final two, I'm kinda hoping Kelly wins tbh :)
3095 days 22 hours ago
NickDaBoss
Hmm something that also ticks me off a bit is when people disregard the physical game. Jgoodies said something in his speech on how he doesn't care that Kelly won 5 immunites. The physical game is 1/3rd of Survivor, it isn't to be under looked. Kelly is very similar to Mike Holloway here, I have a bad feeling he might not get rewarded with a win like Mike did though :/
3095 days 13 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
IMO physical game means nothing at all, it's only their to keep someone safe to avoid more predictable seasons. When I'm looking at what survivor is, it's how could you can make social bonds while trying to strategicly put yourself in a a position to win the jury vote. I don't care about how good someone is at word scrambles or flash games this isn't the MTV challenge.

With that being said I don't believe a Mike/Kelly comparison is fair to Kelly. She had a ton of influence on who was going home each round where Mike didn't really have majority most of the merge, She controlled the game. That's why I want Kelly to win, not because she won immunitys.
3095 days 12 hours ago
TheEclipse
hudson's game is literally just a shit ton of failed move attempts but no actual moves
shows how little control he had and how kelly dominated
3095 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
kelly is winning i think
3095 days 11 hours ago
NickDaBoss
Couldn't disagree more Nick, however I always enjoy seeing others perspectives. We can
agreed to disagree
3095 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Posting remaining confessionals
3095 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Hudson confesh

Gamebotty confessional coming up, sorry, VL. I've gotta make this quick since I have HW to do :P.

Ok, so the vote at tribal is seemingly between Jonathan and Steven, since Kelly won immunity. I'm SO GLAD Kelly won, because I still want him as my meat shield.  If I don't have Kelly, I could easily get blindsided.

SO, Jacob tried to rally Steven, Nolan, and myself against Jonathan, since he believes Jonathan/Kelly are a final 2. Obviously I don't want to do that, so I told him and Nolan both that voting Steven is the better choice.

I told Nolan that we don't want Steven/Jacob/Kelly getting together and turning on us at 6... and I also told JACOB that we don't want Steven/Nolan/Kelly getting together and turning on us. Awks, I'm such a bad liar lol- I can't wait to get called out for this xD.

Anyways, if all goes well, tonight will be a 5-1-1 vote for Steven, leaving me in the f6 with a ton of allies :P. Then, it'll be time to start slitting some throats >;).
3095 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Jacob confesh

Right now Hudson is definitely my biggest ally, and the plan right now is to pull Nolan in, and if Kelly loses, vote her out, and if Kelly does end up winning again, then me, Hudson, and Nolan will vote for Jonathan, Alan will self-vote, obviously, and Kelly and Jonathan want Nolan out, so I guess, me and Hudson can take over this game however we want.
3095 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Jacob confesh

Right now I have an easy pass to the final 4, me, Kelly, Jonathan, and Hudson all vote Nolan, and then Nolan gets 6th place, and then Alan is med evac'd and gets 5th place. But, I really would like to take out Jonathan, so I am going to try to swing over Nolan with me and Hudson, so we can take out Jonathan.
3095 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Kelly confesh

i made the finale woooooo tequila

my finale plans

i plan to win the final 4 immunity challenge obviously these hoes arent coming for me

jacob will get 4th  no doubt about that, unless jgoddies self votes :)

at the final 3 i will make my decision based on what i am thinking at that moment and the previous events of the finale

also i am fully aware that I am most likely getting 2nd place and i am perfectly content with that
3094 days 9 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Kelly R./Kelly0412 (manalord)
3094 days 6 hours ago
Kelly0412
I did it mom

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!