This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 29 -- THE VIEWER'S CAST

Topic » Season 29 -- THE VIEWER'S CAST

3164 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
Just before I have no WiFi and are transported back to the Stone Age tomorrow, I thought I'd alert you to next season's gimmicky twist straight from the mind of Wyatt - THE VIEWER'S CAST!

Over the past few seasons I have experimented with VL participation, however THIS is the real deal, since the ENTIRE cast of next season will be applicants chosen by YOU.

Heres how it works.

Applications for Season 29 are now open at the link below.
Your job is to scout round Tengaged and find someone you think will be able to play the next season of Suitman's Survivor and WIN. This person must NOT be a past player - it's a newbies season! You must also insure they can play in October 2015.

You must then get your potential castaway to sign up in the application group, and name YOU where it says REPRESENTATIVE. Once they have done that, you must then confirm your applicant by saying who they are and that you will be representing them in this thread.

Simples. If you are lucky enough, said person will compete for you on Season 29, and, if they win, earn you a PASS to a future seasons. Basically this will operate at next season's sweepstakes. Extreme sweepstakes if you like!

You have until the end of the Rejects vs. Royals season to find your potential castaway.

I meanwhile will be relieved of my casting duties and go live in the Stone Age with no WiFi, dying slowly. #RIPShawn.

FULL CAST LIST S1-28:
http://suitmansurvivor.wikia.com/wiki/Cast_List
(Use this to make sure you don't cast anyone that has played before!)

S29 APPLICATIONS:
http://www.tengaged.com/group/4605/forum/topic/16130685
3164 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
My applicant is Ben (aceman509) and I am representing him.
3163 days 20 hours ago
TheEclipse
I pick ElectraViv
3163 days 19 hours ago
willtatum
I am representing KingOfClubs
3162 days 21 hours ago
Maxi1234
I pick KingGeek.
3160 days 14 hours ago
NickDaBoss
I pick smackdownisblue.
3159 days 12 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Number1SurvivorFan is mine
3126 days 23 hours ago
manalord
Kell0412
3126 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I sponsor trist
3125 days 10 hours ago
Jxhn
winner132 is SPONSORED.
3116 days 15 hours ago
NJKoda1998
awwsum11
3116 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
Ummm BigBrother_78? LOL idk he asked me to do this
3116 days 3 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
FairyBoss is mine ^_^
3115 days 20 hours ago
Robbyjak
I pick final
3115 days 20 hours ago
splozojames50
I choose Jgoodies to represent me
3114 days 2 hours ago
OhNatalie
My guy is going to slay all of your guys1

mminervini for the win!!

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!