This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BHUTAN CAST REVEAL

Topic » BHUTAN CAST REVEAL

3230 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
This season for the cast reveal I'm doing something different because why the fuck not.

Starting NOW, I will periodically post new cast members and their bios onto the blog linked below (probably every half hour or so).

Leave a comment on the blog post and let me know what you think of each cast member. This reveal is not a public one and is open only to you lot in the Viewer's Lounge. The cast will be revealed publicly tomorrow at 5pm EST.

A small number of the cast will be revealed tonight before I head to bed with the rest being revealed tomorrow.

If you would like to be updated when a new cast member is revealed, send me your Skype or post your name and I'll message/mail you when I new one has been posted.

THE BLOG: http://www.suitmansurvivor.blogspot.co.uk
3230 days 9 hours ago
AlanDuncan
TWISTOS TWIST.

I am every cast member.
3230 days 9 hours ago
TotsTrashy
joelw55 wins survivor bhutan
3230 days 9 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
Ah Brandan could do really well..  He is a great guy :)
3230 days 9 hours ago
Millzipede
Um that's not Brendan's avi
3230 days 9 hours ago
Dryerfish
Rob is winning
3230 days 9 hours ago
TheEclipse
Dryerfish
Rob is winning

Agreed.

Good game, next 14 revealed.
3230 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Two cast members have been revealed already - Brandan and Rob, both members of the Host's tribe, Punakha.

Tell me what you think about them! More to follow.
3230 days 9 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Mail me!
3230 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Third castaway coming up shortly - He is the first member of Sam's tribe, and his claim to fame is.. his looks?
3230 days 9 hours ago
Dryerfish
The next 14 are irrelevant because Rob is winning.
3230 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Brandan could definitely do well.  I've known Rob for a little while and the man can play he's my winners pick.
3230 days 9 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
So Rob has won, what else is going on?
3230 days 9 hours ago
dragotistic
ROB IS THE WINNER

DONE DEAL
3230 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
Introducing Castaway #3, Austin.
3230 days 8 hours ago
TheEclipse
austin loses

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!