This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Future Seasons Information

Topic » Future Seasons Information

3475 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
Bingo's Battalion vs. Suitman's Soldiers is yet to begin, but, with me being me, I'm already thinking about the future.

2014 has been a great year for Suitman's Survivor, and we will now enter 2015 with one prospect. To reach my FIFTIETH total season, which WILL conclude the Second Generation.

Now, I have plans and ideas for all seasons up to and including that landmark season, but I'd be crazy to disclose any of that now. Not only that but these plans are in flux.

Similarly to what happened at end of the First Gen, I have made it so that there are LOTS of opportunities for people to compete. Each of the last five seasons will have new, fresh ideas that will bring back past castaways AND let those who are yet to have a chance compete too.

I am currently pre-casting for seasons 21 and 22, and I may drop some people mails stating that I am considering them for those seasons. However, I must stress that this isn't anything solid, since these seasons won't be airing until January and February of 2015. A lot can change in that time.

Until then, I though I'd just let you in on my plans. After BB vs SS, only FIVE MORE SEASONS, and then the Second Generation will conclude.

NOTE:
Do not ask me about the Third Generation.
I will not have an answer.
Like seriously. Don't.
3475 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
Also, ask me sone questions about my series.
http://ask.fm/SuitMan13
3475 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
r u doing a third generation
3473 days 14 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
r u doing a third generation
3472 days 23 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Do not ask me about the Third Generation.
I will not have an answer.
Like seriously. Don't.

I'm not asking, just stating that there better be one. For your sake muahahahaha
3472 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
I hope I get to play in one of those upcoming seasons
3472 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
CharlieBiBi is in here YES
3472 days 15 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
Love it :P I hope to play in this upcomming seasons too :)
3469 days 19 hours ago
AdamBongo
i cant believe TWO years ago Gen 1 ended. it's amazing how fast this went.

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!