This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bigg Boss Discussion

Topic » Bigg Boss Discussion

3688 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
To stop me going stir crazy with only work to do, I'm setting up a little group game on the side, in the form of the Indian version of Big Brother, Bigg Boss - a group formerly hosted by Flamingjoe.

This is something not too gruelling that it takes time away from my studies, but is enough to give me a way to relax and step away from the shitty world of exams -.-

LE RULES:
The game works on a 2-day rota. All housemates each vote for one of their fellow housemates to be crowned House Captain. The housemate with the most votes then becomes House Captain. All housemates then nominate two housemates of their choice for eviction, the two or more housemates with the most nominations facing the public vote. After the nomination results are revealed, the House Captain selects another housemate, excluding the nominated housemates, to face the public vote along with the already nominated housemates. The three housemates then face the public vote to save. The housemate with the least amount of votes is evicted, and the cycle continues. If there is a tie for eviction, then all tied players are evicted. In the end only three housemates will remain, and the public will vote for their winner. In a twist to the main format, there will also be a Jury of Seven which will give one of the finalists a 15% vote boost is the last public vote.

The 2-day cycle goes as follows:
DAY ONE- Housemates and House Captain Nominate for Eviction.
DAY TWO- Public Vote to Save, One Housemate Evicted, Next House Captain Nominated.
(Cycle 1 will have 3-days, due to initial House Captain selection)

With the addition of the Viewer's Lounge, I recon we could be in for quite a treat here. At least it will be something fun to pass the time.

You can apply HERE, or follow the season here in the VL:
http://www.tengaged.com/group/1618
3687 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
-- -- HOUSEMATES -- --
Alan D./AlanDuncan
Andaib S./Sackeshi
Andrea I./IceIceBaby
Bennett C./coolnarwhal88
Brendon B./brenelle1120
Daniel D./DontVoteMePlease
Davey E./Euro
Derek Z./bryjow123
Eli O./EliOrtiz1234
Jacob S./Survivor233
Jamie N./JamieN8954
Joe F./flamingjoe
Tico F./ticofernandez
Zach D./zachboy967
3687 days 11 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Lol at this cast. The dynamics of Andrea vs Derek vs sackeshi could be amazing.
3687 days 10 hours ago
manalord
DIS CAST will be epic
3687 days 9 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Someone will die with this cast.
3687 days 9 hours ago
Alyxandra
LOL THIS CAST
3687 days 8 hours ago
CK11
Love the cast irl
3687 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
Alan confessional

Well me IceIcebby, Survivor20something and bygrow have teamed up, they (ice and bygr or w/e) want the darling of the VL anaidab or w/e gone first but for that to work we kinda need to make sure he goes, everybody loves a flavour!
3687 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
Daniel confessional

Thanks a lot, Shawn.  You just HAD to put Andaib, Andrea, and Brendan ALL in the same season with me.  You know about Brendan and Andaib I assume, and Andrew is such a...well, not good person, that I know I'm going to have a hard time out here.  My only consolation is that Andaib and I patched things up a bit, so I just messaged him saying that I'd work with him, and would be his wing-man since i won't be active.  I WILL be active, but I had to say that I'd let him control me so he'd actually ebb idling to be with me, and do the closest thing to watch my back.  I'm giving Andaib some rope here, let's see if he hangs himself with it.
3687 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
Daniel confessional

Well, already I have enough for a second confessional.  Brendan just approached me and Davey for an alliance for Can Tho, not even bringing up last season, where he called my psychotic, etc. and gossiped about me behind my back.  I learned my lesson for now, Brendan will laugh and say he has me under his wing in the confessionals, but I'm far from it.  But hey, Davey might actually be a good ally, despite him plotting against me a bit in Vietnam, he turned out to be a loyal ally, I hope I can trust at least one of the two, because I need people who have connections to be my allies in this game in order to survive.
3687 days 8 hours ago
dfalc7
Lol omg at this
3687 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
Davey confessional

So looks like I'm in the Big Boss house -insert cheesy joke about the transition between Survivor and BB-
Anyway so I was introduced to this "Can Tho Alliance" which has my old tribemates from Vietnam.
Umm there is three of us hardly going to run a house is it? And Brendon I organised your blindside remember or did it strike you that hard? As for Daniel it was me being nice to you that got me voted off so I'm not doing that again.
I took the innovative to make my own F5 alliance of me, IceIce, Sackeshi, Bryjow and AlanDuncan. You may notice that besides from Alan they're all hated by tengaged that's because if my alliance gets targetted I'll be going up against people tengaged hates so I always a windfall trap. I aligned with Alan because I like Alan.
Anyway I don't particularly plan to be the bitch running the show but I don't want to be the first up either!
3687 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Jamie confesh

I have approached Alan, Andrea, Eli & Zach which will hopefully be a final 5 alliance.
weither they accept the offer, we have to wait and see, but they would be stupid to turn it down if they did.
I also have a side alliance with Tico. He seems loyal and hopefully I can work with him for as long as I can.
As to who my loyalty is towards, it will be the final 5 alliance (if it works out) I even told them, that I may make other alliances, but my loyalty will stay with them no matter what.
3687 days 6 hours ago
Alyxandra
poll voting will be in the VL right?
3687 days 6 hours ago
Timster
lol this show will suck so no. but if poll voting was in the VL it would be more interesting, but if it was public no then it's just a boring predictable spamming contest.
3687 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
I was thinking about doing voting in the VL but I need enough voters tbh.
If enough of you bitchez are willing to, then sure I'll do VL votes.

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!