This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode Summaries

Topic » Episode Summaries

3718 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
Oliver's first confessional (when he looked like a decent player)

Oliver confesh

My dearest Suitman! You have done me... GREAT!!!

Holy petunias did i think i was a glutten for like.. what 18th? idk whatever last place is lol.

As ive said in my previous confessional, i most definitely have some other game backstabs in this one:
Fred... OTHER TRIBE < 3
Jeremy.. OTHER TRIBE < 3
Snow... OTHER TRIBE < 3
Will... OTHER TRIBE < 3
anddddd Staymellow OTHER TRIBE....... yet i think ive mended the fence with him. He wants to work with me again (or so i think, he could be lying) and he sent me a 'damn we arent on the same tribe' mail. I seductively responded with 'we will just have to see eachother at merge!' to which he agreed. SOO if we both make merge, that will be hella interesting to see what goes down.

on MY tribe tho, there is still Lonelystar who i hella backstabbed for 21st like.. two days ago. whoops!! But whatever! Overall new faces!!

and guess what??????????? AN ALLIANCE ALREADY :D
Mikayla made a group mail consisting of her, myself, Tim, James and Natasha.

I AM LOVING IT. mainly because lonely isnt in it (makeup) but hey we were all like 'omg yes id love it! we are all active so its amazing!' but cmon nowwww. Tim is one of those ppl that like... idk he likes to make big moves (i think this is how he is anyway) and he likes to be in control... Well you see I like to be in control :X lollll. I cant help it :( i try really hard to start out like UTR.. but it just doesnt work for me lmfao. BUTTT idk ill see what happens this game. I havnt spoken to anyone one on one yet.. which i probably should do. I gotta make these Hoes trust me, ya dig?!?! lollll. but yeah, so far its looking really good and im veryyyyyyyyyyy happy since i thought i was dead meat form the get go.. now i just think im lightly seasoned meat. hopefully i can turn out to be an award winning STEAK. god that made no sense. yolo. *drinks more*
3718 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
Natasha's first confessional about Tim

Natasha confesh

The second that I hit the beach is when my game face is on. *smiles and points to face*

(While smiling)
This is my game face. I intend to smile a lot to make it look like i'm just excited to be her, which I am, but i'm also here to win. That's you know kind of the reason why I applied *giggles*

Although it's rude to assume; I can't help but make some first impressions, I noticed the black man with dreads and he seems like a great guy because
1) He's black
2) I can braid his hair
3) He seems genuine and real
You can kinda tell if a person is generally good if they have a great smile and I noticed that from the cutie in the green hat and hopefully I get to work with both of those guys ^-^
3718 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
Joeker
If that 1% chance of me returning happens, I'm waiting until that 2014 HvV type season :P

*Psychic Joecepia*
3718 days 23 hours ago
Joeker
Joecepia's goddess powers see all in the future
3718 days 21 hours ago
CK11
"Mikayla made a group mail consisting of her, myself, Tim, James and Natasha."

Mikayla </3
3718 days 21 hours ago
CK11
ugh Natasha is so perfect
3718 days 21 hours ago
Timster
#PerksOfBeingBlack

Some people want to work with you (Natasha)

Some want to target you. #WhenInDoubtVoteTheMinorityOut (Izzy)
3718 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
cringe
3718 days 20 hours ago
Lonelystar1
Way to ruin it Shawn. No it worked because oliver  let  me  do  me without  ratting me out   to the tribe about ditching someone. In the prior game i played CK was  going  to be the first  boott but oliver screwed me overr.
3718 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
Wait I ruined it because of something I didn't know? - OOF.
3718 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
LMAO
3718 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
at least I controlled LE
3718 days 19 hours ago
manalord
The akward moment the Mikayla fun times is not mentioned in the Episode 1 recap or on the Vani wiki...
3718 days 17 hours ago
Lonelystar1
Post merge i controlled LE

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!