This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S11 Brunei Discussion

Topic » S11 Brunei Discussion

3849 days 6 hours ago
Kantus
Why the hell is the raccoon orange?
3849 days 6 hours ago
Alyxandra
Kantus
Why the hell is the raccoon orange?

*fox

I think
3849 days 5 hours ago
lysecki
What does the fox say?
3849 days 5 hours ago
Timster
LEEDELEEDALEE
3849 days 4 hours ago
lysecki
Question about the series.

Who is the contestant, who has yet or has not been the winner of a suitman season, is the best player?
3849 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
It is /supposed/ to be a Red Panda but ok.
3849 days 4 hours ago
lysecki
Some scientist believe that the panda is apart of the raccoon family.
3849 days 3 hours ago
hinata0014
that's a red panda?
3849 days ago
CK11
SuitMan13
I think I may have to consider moving Adam on the winners list

but then I get moved down :[
3848 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
It's time to start dropping hints on who the cast is for Friends vs Favorites.
Below I have quotes from questions we put to our returning players.
There are eight quotes, each from a seperate returnee.
There are only two returnees who don't have quotes below.

"I fancy myself as a less sociable, less likable Rob Cesternino (With slightly better challenge performance and much worse placings)."

"Honestly I know i'll have to slit a lot of throats but I really don't care"

"I'm a strategic motherfucker with a hat to boot."

"I haven't paid attention too much to the seasons and I don't know who deserves it. "

"I'm smart but I'm like a silent snake in the grass. Slithering successfully without being caught. And when I strike, I usually kill."

"I've played your series so many times and have failed many times. I'm here to redeem myself from the mistakes I made."

"Don't bring back AdamBongo, god please no, I will be out before the merge."

"November is such a depressing month tbqh but I would never turn down an offer ha. but I need revenge and this can give me it...and more"
3848 days 13 hours ago
JETTEJ
Is the big reveal today or tomorrow Shawn?
3848 days 13 hours ago
SuitMan13
Depends. I'm sorting out a few last minute things, but it should be today, if not tomorrow.
3848 days 13 hours ago
JETTEJ
Cool :)
3848 days 12 hours ago
Kantus
"I fancy myself as a less sociable, less likable Rob Cesternino (With slightly better challenge performance and much worse placings)." Maybe bowling4fun.

"Honestly I know i'll have to slit a lot of throats but I really don't care" I have no idea, isn't that what everyone does/thinks when playing the game? LOL

"I'm a strategic motherfucker with a hat to boot." Julian aka thesexiestdude.

"I haven't paid attention too much to the seasons and I don't know who deserves it. " Someone from Brunei?

"I'm smart but I'm like a silent snake in the grass. Slithering successfully without being caught. And when I strike, I usually kill." Manalord? I mean he was using his "slytherin goddess" schtick in all-stars but idk.

"Don't bring back AdamBongo, god please no, I will be out before the merge." James aka northwhale I think.

"November is such a depressing month tbqh but I would never turn down an offer ha. but I need revenge and this can give me it...and more" > This has to be Timster lol And his sudden appearance in the VL after a long time kinda confirms it.

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!